Episode Discussion Thread - 10th - 18th January'11 - Page 99

Posted: 13 years ago
Part 3

Taani at her home. Laboni aks her where she had gone.. Taani tells her that she had gone to meet Onu. Laboni tells her not to lie n she knows that she had gone to meet Ritesh.. She also tells Taani not to pay attenton to the rubbish Ritesh said.. Taani locks herself in her room remembers Ritesh;s talk n also Onu's words of not waiting for him.. Laboni is very disturbed. Mauli calls up, Laboni tells her that Taani had gone to meet Ritesh n tells Mauli to come and ask Taani what Ritesh told her, Mauli tells her that she will come..
Nilu tells Shekhar that she wants her son back n she asks him why he didnt tell her, Shekhar tells her that she wasnt well so they didnt.. Nilu tells that Ananya went away n now Onu in jail. Shekhar tells her that today deciison about  Onu's bail will be done but all the saboot are going against him,.  Taani somes there Nilu tells her that only she can save Onu now. Taani remembers Ritesh's rubbish again..  Ritesh comes there😡 Ritesh is about to touch Ananya's photo, shekhar tells him not to n goes away, Nilu goes away as well.. The episode ends on Taani's face

NO PRECAP
Originally posted by Pratamesh

Why is every1 telling tani 2 do something they r forcing her 2 do it even nilu n shekhar now

Neelu shehkar sey aur kia expect kar saktey hien ... i dunno why tani never thought about stealing the evidence ... that would be so cool 🤣
Thaank you Kalindiiii for updating us =]

Is TaAnu ka main kya karoon?🤔
i am sure nupur will save anurag before taani does that crap idea
One plus side of the epi: NO NUPUR 😆
someone shut neelu back in the room..stop her from meeting taani....highly dangerous...
Taani, I dont know what she is upto..🤔 she was again n again thinkin about Ritesh's talk regarding marriage🤔
It's nice that Shekhar and Neelu have faith in Taani but could they have faith in a way that they don't speak? It could work for me 😆
Originally posted by Pratamesh

Why is every1 telling tani 2 do something they r forcing her 2 do it even nilu n shekhar now

Neelu Maa telling to Taani "Taani tum kuch karo, tum kuch karo"

Taani should tell "Kya karooo...... Ritesh Jiju ko shaadi karu kya 😡🤢 Anu ko jail se bahar laane ke liye 🤔"

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tani will agree ... because ritesh said if she doesn't Onu ko phansi ho gi ... so to save his life she will do it 🤔