Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
If d cv's r trying 2 mess d basic of TL ke anu tani ek hain 4m d time story started with tani confronting ke anu uske pati hai then thats just ridiculous on d part of d writers they dont hav any emotions want to just drag d story 2 present time n then convince d viewers abt taanu getting together.
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am seriously fed up frm these creatives
I mean they are tryng to kill the soul of the show

i hv no probzz with targic stories but not this way, not this old formula of multiple marrigaes evn its fr Tere Liye😑

this is so not done, they are just recycling Kasauti tracks thats it
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
And if this stupidiuty will be done than no treat or no leap will be able to mend it anyhow coz damage will be done by then Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thats the whole thing they are killing the beauty of the show, it simplicity ... something that has been the best thing about TL, in the name of bringing in a twist they are turning the show sick ... which is a big no no ... because i don't know but who wants to see villans repeatedly utter same crap over and over again? And this show has nothing but that now shoved down our throats

And also so many senseless things are being shown now, which was never the case before. Bloopers one can ignore but fictional errors have become a habit in this show πŸ€”

Things are being shown just for the sake of it, whether they make any sense or not, no one seems bothered πŸ₯± I despise how they have ruined TL over the past one month ... whether or not ritesh tani marriage happens that will remain a truth that they have messed up with the simplicity and making sense part pretty badly 🀒
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
my only ray of hope is that piece of paper that onu got signed from taani...
i sooo wish he just barges in and declares that ritesh can't marry taani as she is already his wife😍
Edited by -vandy- - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
whatever

Onu tani key pati hien 😍

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

shall we start mailing vikas dont do ritesh-taani marriage 😑 but still a small hope "onu taani key pati hey"

Soaps1 thumbnail
annu its a fact that

Onu tani key pati hien
Daffodilee thumbnail
but really yesterdays epi scare me you soapie i am saying "onu taani key pati hey " a number of times to convince myself but this BT 's past scares me . anyways still "anurag taani key pati hein"
Daffodilee thumbnail
i was affected by yesterdays epi so going to watch first epi again to convince my stupid mind "anurag taani key pati hein"😍