Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread - 10th - 18th January'11 - Page 72

Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Lubz.TaAnu

I want Onu to come at the last minute like Prem did 😍 😍

agar anurag ganguly anurag basu(of kzk) ki tarhaan last minute par aiya jab prena ki bajaj se shaadi ho chuki thi😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

If tl is going kzk way then after some time we will see ritesh turning positive for his children and soon he will start liking taani also. cvs ritesh ko positive show karne ki kaafi koshish kar raheen hain.

before that after some time , people going to quit the show...and only Rit lovers need to watch the show.. πŸ€”

am out from this if it happens πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Edited by ramyaks - 13 years ago
soapsuds thumbnail
now that ritesh has said that jis Onu get released.......i am sure no marraige happening except between Onu and taani.......coz Onu taani key pati hai.......😍
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

If tl is going kzk way then after some time we will see ritesh turning positive for his children and soon he will start liking taani also. cvs ritesh ko positive show karne ki kaafi koshish kar raheen hain.

Yea they try to show him human every other day but unfortunately they are failing miserably at it ... ritesh is looking more and more sick every day 🀒 he keeps going on and on about his love ... when he never love anannya ... nor he seems to care about his kids πŸ₯± all he knows is how to take revenge from people who did nothing wrong and never own up his own mistakes. So even if in future he turns positive i don't think anyone will be able to realte with the char
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ramyaks

before that after some time , people going to quit the show...and only Rit lovers need to watch the show.. πŸ€”

am out from this if it happens πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

and that would be like two persons...one that heerni...and the other....VG itself..πŸ˜†
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Soaps1

kalinid i just hope tani mahan ka promise na rastey mey a jaey ... key i promised ritesh so i cant marry you 🀣

nahi kahegi
coz Taani kitna bhi bol le jab mera onu bolna shuru hota hain toh Taani ki nahi chal paati hain
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think VG is watching 2 much of other shows in them also this days shaadi's n confronting abt love is going on geet,sgp,mht2
like in this serials also i hope that vg wil bring a twist in TL n show taanu marriage
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dont worry friends vg is going to repeat the mandap drama of kdm so just be cool and remember "anurag taani key pati hey"
soapsuds thumbnail
and if ritesh is so concerned about the wada taani made to anaya abt taani raising her kids......did he forget the wada to for Onu and taani to first get married on the pre-fixed date?.....

ritesh has very selective memory of his wife's wishes.....
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: deeps07

time for another curse?curse rithesh...?

Kaun curse karega.. Lets tell Nupur to do it.. πŸ₯± Uss devil Ritesh par toh even curses wont work😑