Episode Discussion Thread - 10th - 18th January'11 - Page 44

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Soaps1

He blamed Onu for not letting him be a good husband and good father ... and they try and show he is human? πŸ€” Someone who blames everyone for his wife's death but himself is human? Someone who can't own up what he did wrong is human? Yea right!!!
according to our cv's its human😑😑😲
today both the anuraag and taani scenes were awesome!

brilliant acting by both anupriya and harshad....it did felt like that they cant live without
each other....😳

it was highly emotional and touching...
loved it when taani said 'yeh sab humare saath kyun ho raha hai...hum itne bure hai kya'...

and i almost had tears in my eyes seeing taanu getting apart in the first scene...😭😭
Originally posted by premeeristry

yeah deeps they are trying to create a soft side of ritesh 😑 which is unfortunately turning to psychopathπŸ˜†

and this will unfortunately make ME a psycopath😑...πŸ€”.or should i say fortunately for some special reasons..πŸ˜‰anu...mein aa rahi hoon..😍
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
yes i loved harshad and anupriya today .my harshu asusual stoled the show😳

Lubna not as per out moto only, as per tani too Onu uskey pati hien 😍

Oh yees, Taani first THEN us!πŸ˜†

I've booked us a big room for all us EDT lot at the Asylum. It's ready whenever we are πŸ˜†Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 13 years ago
But hearing his dialogues today, i don't think Onu will come out of jail πŸ˜’

He blamed Onu for not letting him be a good husband and good father ... and they try and show he is human? πŸ€” Someone who blames everyone for his wife's death but himself is human? Someone who can't own up what he did wrong is human? Yea right!!!

really...that was too much...what r they thinking...robbi blames taani becz he had a kid with a some other girl...and now rithesh blames anu...well...in some way...the same reason....
sab anutaani ko hi blame karthe hein.....😑😑😑😭...
HOW can Ritesh blame Onu if he couldnt be a good pati?🀒 I mean pita is what i can understand phir bhi, but pati and Onu ka connection?πŸ€”

This Ritesh is making me laugh......esp that scene where he realises about the video clip in his cell.....🀣
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Oh yees, Taani first THEN us!πŸ˜†

I've booked us a big room for all us EDT lot at the Asylum. It's ready whenever we are πŸ˜†

Lubz we are ready whenever Onu is πŸ˜†

But hearing his dialogues today, i don't think Onu will come out of jail πŸ˜’

jail se tho baahar zaroor aayenge...warna asylum kaise pahoonchenge..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜