mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey Vandy long tim.. πŸ€—
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mi7chimes

she simply doesnot want to learn frm her mistakes.. n tats her biggest mistake! her big Ego or whtevr it is!

Actually she alone cant be blamed for this.... It's a team and if some of the team members start stupid tracks the entire PH's reputation gets ruined.... Some of her shows went on well for really long but then they lost the basic idea due to dragging and unnecessary introduction of new CVs....
manasi_31 thumbnail
Petition reminded me our Forum hasnt had any petition yet na....πŸ˜† let's start one for the paagal award then.....🀣 and only my Onu will be nominated cos he is the only adorable pagal existing.....😍
Edited by manasi_31 - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@manasi.. u may b right.. but not undrstding t fact tat if at one point... in t story u reach a thought block.. n the story simply has no path to tak.. u shud just shut it down with t dignity it has gained.. is her mistake too.. n she nvr wants to correct it..
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It should be most adorable pagal in the history of star plus 🀣 and winner only one Onu 😍
manasi_31 thumbnail
Agree with the dragging thing... Dragging is obviously her fault cos she is the ultimate decision maker and she must realise it's time for a particular serial to close down... but you see even now I wont name any PH but their shows are still running successfully though the main plot is lost somewhere... basically it's like who would like to stop earning a part of their income for the sake of keeping intact the dignity if audience is still tolerating any crap.....
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey resmi..
.u know naa"onu taani ke pati hain"😍
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

It should be most adorable pagal in the history of star plus 🀣 and winner only one Onu 😍

But onu have to face tuff competition with ALEKH of biddaiπŸ˜‰.you know what ke star plus mein pagaalon ki kami naheen hai but "onu is the best"⭐️
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tough competition is part of life ... and alekh no doubt was popular but i never saw any pagal alekh ATs around the way pagal Onu has πŸ˜†

So it proves pagal Onu is one and only 😍
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago