Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshad.diwani thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
poor ritesh he has gone mad...q peechay paray ho onu k...although u know'onu taani k pati hain'.....y u r pocking ur nose n wasting ur tym...
i want to ask one thing..
do multiple marriages happen in india??in every daily soaps they potray it....i heard that dramay society ki aakasi krty hain...is it true???
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You know they deliberately showed gulabo death as accidental ... again trying to keep Ritesh human and not show him a murderer ... when there is nothing human about him 🀒
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
harshad.diwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

You know they deliberately showed gulabo death as accidental ... again trying to keep Ritesh human and not show him a murderer ... when there is nothing human about him 🀒

but indirectly he is responsible for her death cz she got scared from ritesh..intention of ritesh was to kill her...
there is no huminity in him.....
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
exactly nadz.....he can say hundred times that he is doing this all out of love for his kids...i think he is actually scaring his kids rather than loving them..πŸ˜•....
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: harshad.diwani

poor ritesh he has gone mad...q peechay paray ho onu k...although u know'onu taani k pati hain'.....y u r pocking ur nose n wasting ur tym...
i want to ask one thing..
do multiple marriages happen in india??in every daily soaps they potray it....i heard that dramay society ki aakasi krty hain...is it true???

no....
acc to hindu law...u can't have two spouses at the same time....πŸ˜†
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Good afternoon guys....

Just came here to say

Onu Taani ke pati hain.....😍

🀣
Soaps1 thumbnail
I think any outsider visiting our forum would think we have gone mad waiting for pagal Onu 🀣

But for them one more time

Onu tani key pati hien 😍
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i so wish the CVs randomly do visit the edt.......we are making sure ki koi bhi random page kabhi bhi dekhein they can't miss this:

Onu taani ke pati hain😍

🀣🀣
Soaps1 thumbnail
Vandy do one thing ... edit the part where tani says ye merey pati hien ill mujhe aaj hi pata chala and upload it on you tube just that part and make sure there is a shot of my pagal Onu in it when tani was looking at him from the window 😍
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yaa true....kya din aa gaye hai CVs are supposed to know such facts more than viewers and are supposed to convince their audience about such things....πŸ˜† par yahaa par fans are reminding CVs about the initial and basic facts of 'Tere Liye' and trying to convince them to rem'ber this hamesha and forever.....🀣 That's why TLians rock.....😎
Edited by manasi_31 - 13 years ago