Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
WHY are the CVs hell bent on ruing this show to no repair😑
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manasi_31

Deeps Onu is not stupid samjhi.....😑
Legal divorce ho hi nahi sakti kyuki shaadi hi legal nahi thi....πŸ˜† so they are married to each other even now and will always be married to each other bas.....😍 sindoor ki koi bhi wajah ho woh sindoor sirf Onu ka hi hai....😍

i know manasi ki anu bahuth samajhdaar hein😍...atleast honeymoon ke maamle mein tho anu shaayad phd bhi le rakha heinπŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜...but...as u said...when the marriage itself was illegal whats the point of legal divorse with a bit of paper..only cv's knows...πŸ˜†....humaare liye tho ....Taani SIRF anuraag ki pathni hein aur Anuraag sirf Taani ke pathi hein...πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜....
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Subha subha i log in and i see people calling my Onu ... sahi hey sab hi ussey ghalat samajhtey hien ... he got divorced to get married with love uss par bhi ussey stupid bol diya πŸ˜’

Cutting my drama short just want to let you know

Onu Tani key pati hien 😍
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†...OMG...mujhe lag rahi hein sab log mujhe dandaa maarne waale hein...😲...i take my words back😎...anu is very intelligent...!!πŸ₯³..and he will make sure that taani gets married only to him and not anyone else..😍😍....ab tho nahiin maarenge na koi mujhe?πŸ€”
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i don't what twist will be there or what mandap drama......but taani has said that Onu uske pati hain.....and whether anyone else knows or not.......she should should definitely know....πŸ˜†

and ppl taani said this to warden auntie at a time when all the ritesh drama, jail drama etc. was history......so whatever happned then (which is now in the show) it still ended up with  "Onu taani ke pati hai"😍....so fikar not..πŸ˜†
Soaps1 thumbnail
Mujhe koi fikar nahi ... in any case marrying tani to someone else is recipe for suicide and no CV would want to commit suicide so soon in the show

Onu tani key pati hien 😍

Deeps its ok ainda dehan rakhna 🀣 and we are not ritesh to tirture you hum pyar sey martey hien πŸ˜†
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think any other show has ever said "Hero is Heroine's Pati" so often as we do! πŸ˜† But whatever...Onu Taani ke pati hain!πŸ˜ƒ
Soaps1 thumbnail
Thats because our heroine herself said it key:

"ye merey pati hien" 😍

I mean hearing it in the first epi itself was like music to the ears ... it confirmed to us as viewers who were going to watch another BT show that kuch bhi ho there would be no multiple marriages and kinda hooked us on to the story ... now they just can't cheat us on that

Kiun key:

Onu tani key pati hien 😍😍Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
true nads........
hearing taani say "yeh mere pati hain"😍 right in the beginning itself .....that too to pagal Onu😍.....made it kinda enchanting from day 1.......

in fact the most special thing about the show is:

Onu taani key pati hain 😍

and the CVs better remember that.....😑
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
exactly nads...and this was the first thing that relieved us....