Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I wish my Onu Tani play black mail with ritesh nupur
And agree to marry each one of them , to save Onu
And mandap mey they ditch them and marry each other 😍

If once they prove Onu innocent they cant use same evidence against him to trap again

I wish Onu Tani were that cheeky 😆

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thay would never be cheeky...but soapy..there is possibility for that too...dont forget..its BT we r talking about.....anything is possible...i wish..😍
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
and the video recorded gulabo moving back but not Onu pushing gulabo cos he didn't.........and at the time that gulabo actually fell Onu had gone to see who was there so he wasn't in the same frame.....nads?
Soaps1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KDHMDfan

and the video recorded gulabo moving back but not Onu pushing gulabo cos he didn't.........and at the time that gulabo actually fell Onu had gone to see who was there so he wasn't in the same frame.....nads?

Thats exactly my point ... it must have recorded when camera went shaky and ritesh jumped down ... because when Onu turned back to see ritesh, he did not have time to move back ... so why did the camera person not try to save gulabo and ran like that, if Onu indeed wanted to kill him? And camera records voice too na? It must have recorded what Onu was saying to gulabo too

I some how feel that video is the only evidence that will save Onu rather than getting him punished because there is really nothing else to save him
soapsuds thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

I wish my Onu Tani play black mail with ritesh nupur
And agree to marry each one of them , to save Onu
And mandap mey they ditch them and marry each other 😍

If once they prove Onu innocent they cant use same evidence against him to trap again

I wish Onu Tani were that cheeky 😆

wohi to nads......once onu is freed there is no need to go ahead with it na?😆

but may be nups and ritesh r gonna strike some sorta bargain.....i'll take taani ....and i'll freeonu.......if u don't expose me .....and then u take Onu type.....but Onu taani should be cheeky just like u said nads....
soapsuds thumbnail
u knows nads.....jab se adult track start hua hai.....ritesh has always tried to break up Onu and taani......but woh hamesha nakamyaab raha hai and his plan has always back-fired on him in the end.....so this time also.......
Soaps1 thumbnail
Yea but tab tak old Cvs the 🤔 But still i will hope for the best 😍
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
soapsuds thumbnail
but u know....today even when ritesh overhears Onu talking to gulabo....where he says u said taani was not responsible and u said taani tried to save my sister and gulabo agrees.........ritesh still doesn't think that instead of being after Onu and taani maybe he should find out who was responsible for gulabo telling ananya .....now that he himself has heard gulabo say it wasn't taani..........
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All In all the video is for a purpose... We might see a clash of Titans now bet nupur & ritesh ... If Nupur seriously wants Onu she will free him by any means & if that takes to expose Ritesh she will... Lets not forget Nupur is the smarter one here...

Ritesh Needs to go... he has crossed all evilness now.. he seriously needs an asylum  more than anyone right now.... 
Soaps1 thumbnail
And funny part is today again they were trying to show human side of Ritesh 🤣

He loves his kids so much 🥱

Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago