Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

What was the point of the gauri-arjun track??

preet03 Groupbie
preet03
preet03

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Hey everyoneee...

i was just wondering what was up with the creatives.. and what was the point of the arjun and gauri track in the show?? gauri has nothing to do with the show or arjun and arohi falling in love... they didnt even meet cuz of gauri they met cuz of their destiny .. i dont think there was any point of it .. and
if theres a point of it because arohi hated him in the beginning because of the show they could have made the track different where she saw him flirting around with a different girl everyday..and then fall for him.. you know the whole bestfreind falling for the other bestfreinds love was just pointless.. the track should have just cut gauri out.. or even they could have had gauri in the show just married to rajveer and living a happy life.. like if you think about it.. its true.. what was the point of her in the show?? not because she turned negative she could have still been negative without loving arjun as in she just married rajveer for money or some sord of revenge and then fell for him somehow..

tell me what you guys all think?

am i right or wrong?

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
well i cant explain in detail, but the Gauri-Arjun track did make the story interesting for me and it was different too. Whatever has been shown till now, altogether has added depth to the story and the characters. I love how the story is now and i wudnt want anything to change :)

and about Gauri turning negative for money and all, this doesnt happen in KMHEmbarrassed Here the negative characters too r justified, like Paddy in season 1 was selfish and evil but not for herself but for her children and its quite realistic. Similar is the case with Gauri.

If we go by as u say that the same thing cud have been shown in a different way, we can say that about each and everything na- like they cud have fallen in love in a different way or the misunderstanding cud have been another one. Honestly, i wont be able to put it in words since i dont have much time to reflect on my own thought right now, but i love Arjun-Gauri track and i love Arjun's character also for the way they have shown him interact with Gauri.

Edited by Pranii - 09 January 2011 at 11:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

well i cant explain in detail, but the Gauri-Arjun track did make the story interesting for me and it was different too. Whatever has been shown till now, altogether has added depth to the story and the characters. I love how the story is now and i wudnt want anything to change :)

and about Gauri turning negative for money and all, this doesnt happen in KMHEmbarrassed Here the negative characters too r justified, like Paddy in season 1 was selfish and evil but not for herself but for her children and its quite realistic. Similar is the case with Gauri.

If we go by as u say that the same thing cud have been shown in a different way, we can say that about each and everything na- like they cud have fallen in love in a different way or the misunderstanding cud have been another one. Honestly, i wont be able to put it in words since i dont have much time to reflect on my own thought right now, but i love Arjun-Gauri track and i love Arjun's character also for the way they have shown him interact with Gauri.

exactly pranii..u know the way they showed gauri and arjun track..including their flasbacks..it seemed so real..i mean just like gauri any girl wud have been attracted by arjun..and he being a good natured person didnt take advantage of her or neither gave her much attention..it was gauri who everytime came to arjun ..and since gauri was a good girl  arjun cudnt help but accompany her..though it was clear in flashbacks that he wasnt interested in her and tried to avoid her..coz he knew that he cudnt love her...he was more like a friend....and gauri turning evil is also justified..its very realistic..i am happy with this track and i am sure gauri will change once she gets love from her husband ..:) and also understands wat love is..Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index