Pratigya
Pratigya

Arhaan's interview (Page 2)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akku8910

Hellooo telestra even i am seeing the interview 4 the first time.That's why posted it.  Ya as u have said miss.hundal does not have the qualities that he wants his girl 2 possess we r safeWink
ROFLu can post anything related to arhaan we dont mind reading it again and again thankyou 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

akku8910 Goldie
akku8910
akku8910

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Hellooo telestra even i am seeing the interview 4 the first time.That's why posted it.  Ya as u have said miss.hundal does not have the qualities that he wants his girl 2 possess we r safeWink
ROFLu can post anything related to arhaan we dont mind reading it again and again thankyou 
Ur  most welcome Big smile
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged

yeah true...........WinkLOL.thaxxx topic starter........ur tille pleased me...............EmbarrassedLOL

Aziya

akku8910 Goldie
akku8910
akku8910

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

yeah true...........WinkLOL.thaxxx topic starter........ur tille pleased me...............EmbarrassedLOL
Thanks pragati. U can call me minnuSmile.  Happy 2 know that it pleased u all.  Atleast  could  bring some positive energy 2 this forum. Btw whats ur name
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Thanks pragati. U can call me minnuSmile.  Happy 2 know that it pleased u all.  Atleast  could  bring some positive energy 2 this forum. Btw whats ur name
lke teltra said ny news spe positive news related to arhaan pleads us.........WinkLOL 

@pink-u urself gave d ans.............LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

akku8910

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Describe Krishna to your fans?
It's very difficult to describe Krishna. He is a unique, natural, clean-hearted and a transparent guy. He comes across as a brat but the issue is that he has been brought up like this. Whatever he does seems right to him. He doesn't know how to express his love for Pratigya but he is extremely loyal. He has only loved Pratigya all his life.Winkso its difficult for u as well to describe krishna.......n to someone else too....Wink

How is your equation with Pooja Gor?
Pooja and I have become friends and we have lots of fun when the cameras are not rolling.thats good

What kind of a girl can charm Arhaan?
My girl has to be intelligent, good looking, smart, sensible, mature and lots more. too many expectations so miss hundal doesnot have tHe above stated qualities LOL  
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.........
good one nazi di....lub u 4 that......LOL

Pragati.T

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged

paruuuuuuu.........we r expecting tooooo much dr......ROFL....evn i got shocked after reading the title.....Wink

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

paruuuuuuu.........we r expecting tooooo much dr......ROFL....evn i got shocked after reading the title.....Wink
aziiiiiiiiiiiLOLLOLLOLLOL behoodi u get  shocked with d tille.............ShockedLOLLOL it was  a surprise n monday treate for me...............WinkLOLLOL

Aziya

Go to top