Nice to see new people - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
shoo shoooo....haat haat haat.....get away gals 😡 ..... *nazar utars of my betu* 😍
@rekha..toooo bad ..yeh kya kiya aap nein...😆

i'm at work and sneaking on forum now with this pic .

how will i work when i just want to drool on that cute cute face of apoorva and with his long hair style..haiiiii how adorable he is looking...😍

Originally posted by Rehana86

seriously yaar!!! cud you please BUZZ OFF ??.....if you call urself a true fan then why don't you make your own post and make this forum active, which obviously you are NOT doing????.... WE, Anginians are the one keeping this forum active EVEN after it went off air by opening new topics on Angini and also by appreciating others's VMs or FFs on RagVir or Sangad......and if u have an ounce of shame left in you then you will NOT reply to this post or any other post related to Angini....there is a limit of tolerance!!!..... by doing this, you are just insulting the TRUE fans of SANGAD and KINRUL ......you should be ashemed of yourself for calling yourself a fan of them......we never insulted Sangad or Kinrul then why are you doing this to Angini fans????......
Very said Rehana!! Seeruoly this person is some immature kid who is ranting out every where and none care!!! The jodi fans are happy else where so he/she is wasting time here 😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by Rehana86

shoo shoooo....haat haat haat.....get away gals 😡 ..... *nazar utars of my betu* 😍
Really nazar utar !!

upar waley nay fursat say bana hai inhey
Bas dekthey hi jaye dekthey hi jaye !!😍

remineds me of Anmol's dialogue to ragini on KC night
doob they hi jaoo doobthey hi jaoo !! 😊

Long hair looks good but I know its tough for him to maintain
Short hair suited him as Anmol I wonder if u have seen is inital pictures !!

He looks so adorable !!😳

Originally posted by Shanti05

Yes yes most welcome u r a good stalker not like some who call us Fake fans !!😆😆😆

Thanx for commenting and praising my stalking skills. 😆

Originally posted by rekha03

Hope Bidaai2 shall be back at least for your above mentioned reason. I thought where have you disappeared , no posts recently.😊

That's coz too busy with BB4, Shweta won!
Edited by Luv-Shonit - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shanti05

u are back again that "Jodi fan " 😆😆😆 I think your job is only to spam in IF and also on FaceBook

Seriously get a life and talk something constructive !! and just don;t waste your time in making posts where you are not needed...
😃 yes.... your right dii we r very happy here in our angini world..... soo rafeek... just live us.....you may find another place to peep....😡