Nice to see new people

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I am glad lots of new people are participating in liking Anmol & Ragini Angini.

Ironic the show got over almost two months ago but still we know that their story has so muc to explore and glad that new members are going forward to post about their incomplete story and do wish a season two with teh continuation of Anmol and Ragini

Any serial have main protagonists couple and they carry their bonding to various dimensions..

In case of Anmol and Ragini we did see them carry out their dutioes to the fullest but they did'nt lead a life as a couple where in the love was so one sided till the very end..

We know that they have so much to talk to each other and discuss, maybe Anmol would also spill out the beams as when he fell in love with Ragini,  I feel the creatives have so many areas they can focus on this couple  as for Ragini its a bigger take as she will be understanding Anmol even better as now they will be truly a couple.

My reason for this topic was mainly to just be glad that many people who were may be silent members in this forum or saw how beautiful Anmol and ragini as a couple create magic have come ahead and shared their views and appriciated.

It is extremely hard to place yourself in someoneelses shoes especially being a popular person and then becoming quite popular by standing alone is what Anmol/Apurva has given the viewers and then his chemistry with Parul/Ragini has totally cliked..

I feel there is certain cream / crowd of audience who understand why this kinda change can happen and can create wonders.

Some changes like this happen in reality and Anmol getting into Ragini's life could be quite close to circumstances in life

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
very nice topic ....loved new names every where and i have forgiven all turncoats and people who had vanished day it ended and not even bothered to answer courtesy pm'sonce this was over...
but since its welcome post i will forget my bitterness and concentrate on true love and....welcoming new people to the forum

welcome khushaamdeed.....and bhagwaan aap ka yeh safar suhana rakhe
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shanti..such lovely post of welcome to new members..

yes it does feel great to see silent members coming to share their views about the magical couple who has created history in such a short span of time and captured the viewers heart..

apoorva/parul two great talented actors and in same frame they did wonders with each and every scene they emoted on screen..

agree with you the show is over but still sooooo much views we have to share be it the show itself or  angini's journey...

better about the potential tracks of angini in a season 2 which is much much needed..

a request to all silent members do come and share your views ..your appreciation for the awesome jodi angini ..a couple who has break that mindset a leap and a second marriage of the lead actress to someone else wont work..here in bidaai apoorva/parul as angini must say conquered the audiences heart instantly...

it will always be a pleasure to read and reply to the posts...

once more welcome to all new members hoping you will enjoy your stay here ..๐Ÿ˜Š
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ shanti.... very good topic... ya bidaai end on Nov 13 today it's jan 10... that means....58 days....ohhhh my god.. we have spent 58 days with out our angini......๐Ÿ˜ญ can u guys believe it.....???? ya bidaai has end but angini fans r grooving...๐Ÿ˜›. ๐Ÿ˜›... i am very happy about it.... i am waiting to see bidaai 2 with our ANMOL โค๏ธRAGINI.... miss my angini a lotttttt........
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice topic Shanti๐Ÿ‘.Welcome new members๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿค—, even I was  missing Angini so much I became active here๐Ÿ˜‰ .Hope to see Angini back soon.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by krithikas - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Thanks guys for your feedback..

I am sure many people who are silent in this forum who did see that Apurva and Parul could get an audience by playing the role of Anmol and Ragini as a pair .

@Zee I like the way you are actually counting the number of days Bidaai has ended, 58 days to be precise, I can imagine how we are missing them the due reason being their story had so much scope and doesn't seem to have ended..

I hope the prod house people could see that Angini have great potential and they have an interesting track to give a better understanding of second chances in a relationship and get equal happiness when someone has been with you all along and help you heal through a life .

Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
n surprisingly I also popped up in this forum ONLY after the show ended ..... see, i knew my screw is dhila ๐Ÿคฃ...... but really wonderful post di..... n i too welcome all the new Anginians here ๐Ÿค—
shanti05 thumbnail
This is what happens when you get up from hibernation !!๐Ÿคฃ

Anginans are like that what to do ,,,,We have people admiring them in silence lekin now they are rocking here and sharing their views !!

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I always regret not joining earlier for nearly every show I watch, did that with KZK, Bandini, DMG, BB , Bidaai and many more. Don't know what's up with me, I think I just like being a stalker on the forums. ๐Ÿ˜† Really hoping there is Bidaai season 2 with Angini though and I'll make sure I don't remain a stalker. ๐Ÿ˜† 
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice post Shanti. Initally I was a silent member and used to only read views on the forum and didn't participate much. Too bad the show got over so soon and we Anmol and Ragini fans haven't got our share.
I hope they show season two with more of their story, but i am also glad that I am enjoying others take part