Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Shud Tappu 2 b paid back.....what iff Raghu.... (Page 3)

Poll Question: Shud Tappu b paid back in her own coin??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
25 [92.59%]
2 [7.41%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by vijayam

Oh yes, definitely! how long will they show evil always escaping and njoying life making people around them suffer so much just bcause they truly cared for this devil.Angry

Tappu shud get the shock of her life, she shud understand how it feels when being cheated like this...she took undue advantage of Veer when he was most vulnerable...poor Veer,  now without proofs he cannot deny the pregnancy...just bcause of that one stupid night.
Its payback time for Tappu....Smile

U know what Vijaya...I feel Raghu shud already b married  WITH 2 GROWN UP KIDS...WinkEmbarrassedLOL n THEN his wife n KIDS taunt Taps...2 make Taps realise...KYA HOTI UTTARAN...LOL

Most probably, Rathod wud be a divorcee....and his ex-wife shud keep creating problems between Tappu & Rathod..so Rathod wud always keep taunting & humiliating her....like she made Vansh to do to Ichha.

Raghu with already existing wife n kids seems to be an interesting track...hope the CVs consider this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

This topic brings me to an interesting observation.

With everything that Tapasya has done to Veer and Ichcha...............neither of them have ever, not ever....thought of paying back Tapaysa in her own coin.

Veer has certainly exposed her, ignored her, told her what he thinks of her, never believed her but never ever has he retaliated.................and my way of thinking is that .......neither Veer nor Ichcha are like Tapasya's character.

They have remained steadfast in their love and that is what has won them each other not REVENGE 

That is Tapasya's way not theirs.................Smile

Very true...Veer n Ichcha are an awesome pair n its really sweet tht they dont care 2 take revenge on Tapasya. but we as audiences love 2 see a revenge on Tapasyas character for torturing Veer n Ichcha by camping at Bundela house n trying to cheat them again...Big smile n above all for torturing all of us with her nonsense plotts n plans for more than a year...WinkEmbarrassedLOLWinkLOLLOLLOL

Edited by ladybird9 - 10 January 2011 at 1:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged

With everything that Tapasya has done to Veer and Ichcha...............neither of them have ever, not ever....thought of paying back Tapaysa in her own coin.

Veer has certainly exposed her, ignored her, told her what he thinks of her, never believed her but never ever has he retaliated.................and my way of thinking is that .......neither Veer nor Ichcha are like Tapasya's character.

They have remained steadfast in their love and that is what has won them each other not REVENGE 

Very true...Veer n Ichcha are an awesome pair n its really sweet tht they dont care 2 take revenge on Tapasya. but we as audiences love 2 see a revenge on Tapasyas character for torturing Veer n Ichcha by camping at Bundela house n trying to cheat them again...Big smile n above all for torturing all of us with her nonsense plotts n plans for more than a year...LOL

Along the way you are torturing the CV's also.ClapClap.Thumbs Up..............for which you have my blessings.Wink They continue to put us through more and more rubbish as the days go byOuchOuch

Edited by groucho - 10 January 2011 at 1:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Very true...Veer n Ichcha are an awesome pair n its really sweet tht they dont care 2 take revenge on Tapasya. but we as audiences love 2 see a revenge on Tapasyas character for torturing Veer n Ichcha by camping at Bundela house n trying to cheat them again...Big smile n above all for torturing all of us with her nonsense plotts n plans for more than a year...LOL

Along the way you are torturing the CV's also.ClapClap.Thumbs Up..............for which you have my blessings.Wink They continue to put us through more and more rubbish as the days go byOuchOuch

u mean me yaa us aditiji....WinkEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL, we know how 2 hit a sixer from a yorker...dont we...WinkTongueLOLLOLLOL
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged

u mean me yaa us aditiji....LOL, we know how 2 hit a sixer from a yorker...dont we...LOL

Yes I meant you as in a general term..........all of you probably would have been the right way to put it.................beg your pardon.SmileSmileWink. Don't get too good at hitting sixes or Tendulkar will be out of a jobLOLLOLLOL

Edited by groucho - 10 January 2011 at 1:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

rahulvaid001 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
just feeling nostalgicEmbarrassedTongue
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Little bit good but one thing is sure rathod using tappu.

Go to top