Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

HT: Krushna alleges JDJ is rigged (Page 4)

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
some one should take serious action who make fake interviews

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

omg from this i learnt tht im not gonna comment on any article without seein the episode first lol .... they are sooo stupid!! everythin in the article was invented ... nor they made an issue nor did govinda say anythin

goshhhhhh
I fully agree with you , I am never going to belive anything unless I see it first, the reporters have been seen taking out there own meanings.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiBS

NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

As of now, nothing in the competition suggests rigging at all.

Kashmera has always been a bad loser... when they lost in Nach Baliye then also she had done some tamasha. When she couldn't win Big Boss season 1, she came out and bad-mouthed everyone. She said Big Boss is fake and all, few weeks later she entered the show again. LOL

And what makes her feel Krushna is more popular than others??? Does she have a popularity meter or something? Shekhar might be getting more votes for n number of reasons-- age factor, use of comic timing in dances, bihari influence, entertainment value on the show, impact of first performance, a middle aged fan following who liked his previous shows etc. Who knows the difference might have been very minute, but Krushna's less scores worsened the situation for him?

It isn't fair to point fingers without good proofs/valid reasoning. What Remo said was right--- Govinda must have given dates to JDJ in advance-- what were the producers supposed to say to Govinda--- your nephew is getting eliminated so please don't come?? LOL

But yes, I do feel the channel shouldn't have asked Govinda to declare the name of eliminated contestant. It would have been very embarassing for both Krushna and Govinda. Mona and Sumit should have done it as always.
I agree 100% with you.
Krushna got low marks because of weaker performance and thats what pulic saw and voted for. Krushna cannot be a winner in Comedy and dance both. There are other lucky and talented people in the contest who gets chance to win.
Just chill, Krushna and Kashmira. I think they are upset as now in Comedy too, Krushna's " Takki o Takki re" dance doesn't work any more. People want to see fresh faces all the time for entertainment.

I hope Sushant and Ankita reach finals as they are my favourites.LOL
seert IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
TheUltimate Senior Member
TheUltimate
TheUltimate

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
(Hopefully)This also teaches a lesson to all of us posters to go an extra mile and validate the information before posting it.
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
thx for the article
AkhMastani Senior Member
AkhMastani
AkhMastani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
So one part of the story has been disproven, what about the other part? I didn't see Kashmira on the show making a scene Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiBS

ArushiBS IF-Sizzlerz
ArushiBS
ArushiBS

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
When did Govinda come up and announce Krushna's name ? OMG. This article is fake o what ? 

Go to top