Posted: 13 years ago
thanx for sharing ..
I don't know what to believe , honestly.. πŸ˜• ..
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
Erm...i say sour grapes for sure..
i wouldnt blame krushna .... reality shows are scripted .... but dunno till which point jhalak is scripted .... :/

plus is shekhar more popular than krushna?

maybe they did tht so they can call him back thru wild card
Oh god their trying to make Krushna look like the bad guy 

Rule number 1 NEVER believe the quotes in an article =/ they tend to twist the truth to say the least. 

and i highly doubt there gunna bring Krushna back after this =/ im sad 
I somehow have this feeling that the votes given from mobile phones have more weightage than given through internet. Coz the votes through phone services means more money. 

shekhar must be voting for himself through phone a lot.

The rivalry is definitely there between Krushna and Shekhar due to their equations as judge and contestant. And indirectly both krushna and kashmera are targeting  shekhar. 

Although Krushna is a great dancer....his elimination could be fair. After all he did get the least marks. 

The article puts Krushna in bad light.......loosing should always be graceful. 

well other than DID, i feel all Indian reality shows r rigged...specially dance based shows. But dnt think krushna shud've claimed this NOW, cuz he got the lowest scores last week & i thought he knew he wud get out. Shekhar is def. doing something though lol.
As of now, nothing in the competition suggests rigging at all.

Kashmera has always been a bad loser... when they lost in Nach Baliye then also she had done some tamasha. When she couldn't win Big Boss season 1, she came out and bad-mouthed everyone. She said Big Boss is fake and all, few weeks later she entered the show again. πŸ˜†

And what makes her feel Krushna is more popular than others??? Does she have a popularity meter or something? Shekhar might be getting more votes for n number of reasons-- age factor, use of comic timing in dances, bihari influence, entertainment value on the show, impact of first performance, a middle aged fan following who liked his previous shows etc. Who knows the difference might have been very minute, but Krushna's less scores worsened the situation for him?

It isn't fair to point fingers without good proofs/valid reasoning. What Remo said was right--- Govinda must have given dates to JDJ in advance-- what were the producers supposed to say to Govinda--- your nephew is getting eliminated so please don't come?? πŸ˜†

But yes, I do feel the channel shouldn't have asked Govinda to declare the name of eliminated contestant. It would have been very embarassing for both Krushna and Govinda. Mona and Sumit should have done it as always.
em thinking..why does everone accuse of the show being rigged once they are out/eliminated of the show?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...Agar rigged hota..toh pehle hi bol sakta tha...moreover I feel..more than Krushna..itz his gf Ka... something*sorry forgot her name*πŸ˜† who did thisWhatever..may it be...agar isse elminated hua..we will again get to see Krushna in his dolly avatar in CCπŸ˜†..Toh even though JDJ mein quota khatam ho gaya..Krushna Bhai aap abhi bhi Sony mein hi rahengeπŸ˜‰
oh thats so sad and u knw guyzz according to bombay times  paper krushna will be out of this show which  will be telecasted tonight......really...