Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

yeh kaisi pregnancy hai (Page 2)

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by Azmatazz

@intruderfast: Seriously there is no logic in this serial and we all are crazy people without any brains following it... I donno if our answers would anyways make any sense to you... LOL you guyz are smart enough for our stupid answers actually...

Hey btw sorry for sounding rude but we are seriously crazy bunch of people and can't stand a word against our show or its leads. Now you may call it our childish behaviour or over possessive attitude... But thats how it is... Evil Smile

As to answer your question Geet is preggy by about 3-4 months... And we are fine with the way she has been shown... We don't mind the child being born after 2 years... Smile  We love our serial the way it is and are enjoying every moment to the core Embarrassed
oye hoye main toh dar gayaLOLLOL,
no i also like this serial and maan geet r very good
LOL LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL Welcome to the crazy world then.... Smile And enjoy and have a blast...  Thumbs Up

Edited by Azmatazz - 10 January 2011 at 9:37am

N_13 Senior Member
N_13
N_13

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Well, put the logic and your brains aside LOL

I do not think they will show Geet's belly............she will directly go to the hospital for delivery. And that whole drama of doctor saying we can either save the baby or geet....Is the baby big enough and developed enough to survive outside the womb LOL
What nonsense.....I cant see enough potential in this serial to remain on the top slop after the songs, dances and the whole wedding drama is over. I am getting bored with the new avtar of Maan, running after his love and all those romantic words all the time.
Doesnt he have any other work to do except to look at Geet all the time ? Its not real and looks too artificial.

Go to top