Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kali_rosie thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

Being married is game for them , its not shocking news that they are seperated .when i saw them together talking with each other .i already got confirmed that their marriage would not last long .

when did u see them talking 2gether..... May I know?????
kali_rosie thumbnail
Originally posted by: guptafamily

I was wondering what happened to Sara Khan's marriage.

I mean she recently got married and now marriage is in trouble - that's what I concluded from her talk to Salmaan Khan after her dance performance on "Jor ka Zatka". the way she commented "is baare me baat na hi kare"

Hope Saara and Ali are having good time.

their marriage is in trouble bcoz of Sara's parents, coz they still nt accepting Ali....
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kali_rosie

their marriage is in trouble bcoz of Sara's parents, coz they still nt accepting Ali....

She couldn't take pressure from her parents it seems. Both sides- Ali and her parents- must have pressurized her to choose one of 'em and she chose her parents. Both Ali and her parents used her financially and emotionally it seems and she is  foolish and gulliable to take actions even before thinking. Result is infront of her now. Sara, learn to put two and two together on your own before you act.
Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dont know what is wrong with these hi-profile people nowadays, they just think that marriage is a joke or a game or something and will do anything for damm publicity

Marriage is one of the best ocaasion in a person's life which is to cherish for life long, yes, when both of them dont get well along and start finding differences between them, it leads to divorce

but ali and sara, abhi to unki shaadi ko kuch hi din hue the and now divorce (if that's true)