Biphasa Basu goes topless for Maxim cover

Posted: 13 years ago

Maybe, this is what they call as 'irony'. On one hand, they call themselves as 'Maxim', on the other; their cover girls go on to their bare 'Minimum'.

And this time round, its none other than Bipasha Basu, who has defied all the norms and has gone topless! N o wonder then, the mag guys have described her as 'Hot, Sexy, Stunning, Sizzling'. What could be a better way to ring in the New Year than having the smashing Bipasha for visual treat!

All in all, full marks to Maxim for having given us our New Year gift from which we just can't get our eyes off!

ðŸĪŠðŸĪŠðŸĪŠ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smokin hot as usual 😉

This isn't even topless, it's more like backless.

Originally posted by: eraser

Smokin hot as usual 😉

This isn't even topless, it's more like backless.

she really looks very hot!  I couldn't resist, had to post this picture.  I know some of my hardcore fans may get upset, but hey, we are human, right?! 😆😆😆
Edited by eroticlover - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 I don't think it's hot! I have seen her look better with clothes on!
I wonder how many guys are really envious of John right now? Probably the same amount of girls who are jealous of her 😆😆
Originally posted by: lensahunte08

I don't think it's hot! I have seen her look better with clothes on!

What if Kareena did something like this?  Would you lose respect for her?  Just wanted to know your opinion!  😛
Originally posted by: koolchick

I wonder how many guys are really envious of John right now? Probably the same amount of girls who are jealous of her 😆😆

Damn right!  😆
Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love bips really, shes very beautiful and hot usually.. but here, I just can't get myself to like it.. not her best at all! Edited by AbbiePrivate - 13 years ago
lhcj21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Too much!!  She should respect her body more.
Originally posted by: AbbiePrivate

I love bips really, shes very beautiful and hot usually.. but here, I just can't get myself to like it.. not her best at all!

Her look is very naughty, I can't stop staring at it!  ðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģ