Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hey all u guys...me is back!!!!!!all India finished yest..do not ask me how it was coz i have no idea!!please please please put in a prayer for both sugato and me coz we both really really really need to clear this exam to get a move on our lives..wassup wid everyone and on the show??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
welcome back anu,wish you guys luck in your exams 👍🏼
nice day for you to be back today dadisa is becoming item girl😆 to munni badnaam get ready to be shocked..😲
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome back Anu.... a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to you.....and I'll definitely pray for you guys...😊 I just got back last week from my vacation...hence catching up on BV now...some interesting tracks coming up...
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Anuuuuuuuuuuuu🤗Missed you dear😳

Hope you had easy exams.. Dont worry I dont ask you😛

Anyways

You came back for this great day..
dadisa badnaam hui..
Darling Anandi ke liye😉
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya i heard abt daadisa being badnaam now..great work i must say..anyways,guys i will be on and off for a couple more months till ALL exams finish..got sum 4 more to go..bt wil not be disappearing..
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wb anu... so now all set to rock huh??  wishing u the very best with the results...  dont worry... so much of pains taken can never go waste!!  we know its so hard for some one regular here to keep away from IF... so that shows the determination and the effort you have put in - good going dear!!! 😊