Pavitra Rishta

OMG Dharmesh!!!!

Khaira09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dharmesh already is a bache ka baap so vaishu does not need to tell him he is going to be a father!!!!!! Lol i thought Dharmesh had a hard time getting a girl and here he already has a SON!!!  πŸ˜†

jhoota mota kahin ka!!!! πŸ˜†
Edited by Khaira09 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lol πŸ˜† !Edited by Crazy4KaSh - 13 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
  I laugh like

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Khaira FBD is the HAWT property on PR...

Did you not read Kool's commentary....Dharmu and his shorts have been pretty busy and around...πŸ˜†
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Khaira09

Dharmesh already is a bache ka baap so vaishu does not need to tell him he is going to be a father!!!!!! Lol i thought Dharmesh had a hard time getting a girl and here he already has a SON!!!  πŸ˜†

lolzzz πŸ˜†
I feel like since a lot of us hate Dharmesh so much that we automatically refer to his weight, and thereby indirectly insulting the actor who plays him 😊

And yes, Dharmesh does not seem to be the type of character to have knowledge of the "ladies" but he proved me wrong tooπŸ˜†
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I know eh !? Mota got the girls all after him ! He's more popular than our very own bachelor of the year RANBIR KAPOOR πŸ˜†
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he's def got game this guy, lol. He had a physical relationship w/ one chick, he was all set to marry another chick, and a 3rd chick crashed his wedding and married him! And now he has 2 baby-mommas! Wow, he sure does get around ;)
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I m surprised that why all girls r after this mota.Infact vaishu is very pretty so atleast she deserve a better partner than dharmesh.I hope that soon they will get divorced n vaishu marry a good looking man.
sushii. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And now another one! -_-