Posted: 13 years ago
To whom may ever concerns

Friends this is not a letter

I feel that Sushant does not desiver to win because he is too perfect to win this show !!! I am his fan but should also see the other way also as ( not the fan version ) this show is for those who don't know how to dance and can improve by learning !! Sorry if hurt sushant's fans feeling and anybody else !!!!!!!! Plz be honest and write back thank u and sorry again !!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
why are v havin dis conversation again?!?! dere were similar threads posted before on da same topic and such threads just lead to fights here... 🤔 and nothin else

as for ur question, he deserve to win like any other contestant dear. and it's not fair to point fingers at him just because he has potential 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh God , not again .
Please don't keep saying  this  again and again ...This could harm that boy .He is working very hard and he is giving very good entertaining dances .
His dances stand out not because  he is dancing well but also they are well choreographed and the direction  of the performance is very good and I understand that he is the brian behind that and Shampa takes care of the choreography ..

If the jhalak people have taken him then he deserves to  be there .Surely those guys know the rules better  than any of us ...

Don't do this to him , please ...😭😭😭
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Okay honestly, I come here randomly and there are over 10 topics about SUSHANT BEING A DANCER, AND IT"S UNFAIR FOR HIM TO BE ON THE SHOW! I haven't said a word,  but in Remo's words, " THIS IS IT!" 😆 

On a more serious note, it's frustrating to see everyone point fingers at the best. First, everyone points fingers at Sushant just because he's too good to be true, and next everyone's pointing fingers at Salman about how he danced despite that injury. For heaven's sake, does anyone even know how painful it is to go through that? Hats off to him for even thinking of performing despite that injury. It's too painful for anyone to imagine. He needs to get a surgery done because his ACL has torn. When experiencing that pain, it's even hard to stand still and balance on your feet, forget DANCING, and that too "CRUMPING"! Are you for real , Salman? I was never his fan, but I must tell you that he has earned A LOT of respect from me now! He is so humble ( people always told me, but I thought he had attitude ahahaha tas) No way! 

Okay back to Sushant (YES, I am a fan, but this one would be unbiased, I promise.) 
He works UNBELIEVABLY hard for his performances! He brainstorms ideas for the concepts, gives his inputs on how to make the performance better, learns the dance DESPITE coming from a 12 hour shoot. This guy DOES NOT sleep! HE is too good to be true, jealous much anyone? This is not directed to the topic starter, but to everyone in general who is so against him!

I HAVE TO WRITE THIS IN CAPS: IT IS UNFAIR TO DEMORALIZE A PERSON WHO WORKS SO HARD TO ACHIEVE WHAT HE IS ACHIEVING!  HE WILL FEEL SO BAD IF HE READS THESE COMMENTS! 
Alright, I would buy these people's arguments if they said that he was having a total carefree attitude, and still earning it, but NO. He works SO SO SO hard for it. Not me, but every person virtually present around him says the same. Therefore, it's just too inhumane to even think of demoralizing these people.  They work hard for it, and they achieve it. Why is everyone full of envy? Sushant aur Salman ko please chod do!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆
Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 13 years ago
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Haha Tanyaz, I love those written updates of yours! ;) They're so spot on and perfect! Thanks always! :D
BIackSwan thumbnail
@tanya & priyanka
its really sad dat ppl are pointin their fricking fingers at da best of da lot. well dont get disheartened guys cz sushant & salman are rock stars and no matter hw much ppl try to pull them down, nobody can stop them from climbin da ladder...

the ladder of success....

let da losers dream on... 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

Haha Tanyaz, I love those written updates of yours! ;) They're so spot on and perfect! Thanks always! :D

I am very happy to know that you enjoy the updates ......

But if possible always do watch the show ..The updates are only 20 % of the showitself .Sushant and Ankita's acting is always very good ....👍🏼

I really appreciate these two for their hard work ..I mean look at Sushant's two shows ..Just because he is doing Jhalak , his acting has not slacked in one single scene in PR ...hats off to the boy ....👏
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I am very happy to know that you enjoy the updates ......

But if possible always do watch the show ..The updates are only 20 % of the showitself .Sushant and Ankita's acting is always very good ....👍🏼

I really appreciate these two for their hard work ..I mean look at Sushant's two shows ..Just because he is doing Jhalak , his acting has not slacked in one single scene in PR ...hats off to the boy ....👏

agree with priyanka..... 
tanya, me too a big fan of ur updates!!!! my day is not complete without ur updates jaana

dancer is someone who dances everyday and makes money off it.. he/she is qualified in many forms of dancing and is able to teach another person...

going by that Sushant is NOT a dancer... he has an edge over others, because he is trained in one form of dancing ie jazz. Bas thats it..
he comes off as knowledged due to his experinence in threater prior to TV and his passion to become a director..
sushant still needs to be trained in locking and popping, chau, salsa etc. if he was a dancer, all of this would not be new to him..

going by that, all TV actors have experience doing dances in stage shows, which means that's unfair to akhil who is completely from a diff background...

Dancers work really hard to gain the label of the same...
sushant is an ACTOR.. he would work just as hard at hip-hop as ankita or shekar..

Edited by tiya229 - 13 years ago