Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dhrashti Dhami Drinking....

Khaira09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG W*F!!!! why are you people making such a big deal on India Forums if DD drinks or not it is her life she can do whatever she wants IF she actually drinks!!! that picture that one of you fools posted looks freakin fake!!!! and you dont know what is in that cup so how did you automatically just assume that was alcohol in that glass please there are many possibilities and yes i agree that alcohol is one of them but please you could of just put "oh dd drinking sparkling apple cider"!!!!
Edited by Khaira09 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

Agree!!

I Second You
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
AGREE ---- yes it could be anything frm apple cider to tea no one really knows ðŸ˜ƒ
yepp i just saw DD drinks nothing change for me i luved her,luv her & will luv her
Viji79 thumbnail
and are we like becoming moral police??????
Silentsoul thumbnail
I agree...she drinks eveyrone knows that...we know from DMG time....what big deal....its her personal life.....fan should not interefere that much in actor or actress personal life...what they do in off screen .....what they drink...whom they date..is none of their business.....have your life,,,,,let them have one
Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Agree..... Wat makes difference wheather she drink or not......... we luv her acting nd she is a one fine actress dats wat matters........
annu_825 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
honestly, even if it is alcohol....WHO CARES!
people seriously need to grow up....its her life and she can do whatever she wants to!
and what is so wrong with drinking alcohol....seriously?!
in todays time and place, plenty of women drink....so please people, grow up and get a life!

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Khaira09

OMG W*F!!!! why are you people making such a big deal on India Forums if DD drinks or not it is her life she can do whatever she wants IF she actually drinks!!! that picture that one of you fools posted looks freakin fake!!!! and you dont know what is in that cup so how did you automatically just assume that was alcohol in that glass please there are many possibilities and yes i agree that alcohol is one of them but please you could of just put "oh dd drinking sparkling apple cider"!!!!

I don't understand what's wrong if it is alcohol, what's the big deal, she's an adult, it's her choice.....why are people being so petty minded.......please stop this DD bashing
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: annu_825

honestly, even if it is alcohol....WHO CARES!
people seriously need to grow up....its her life and she can do whatever she wants to!
and what is so wrong with drinking alcohol....seriously?!
in todays time and place, plenty of women drink....so please people, grow up and get a life!

Well said dear, I totally agree, this is exactly what I've been saying.......