Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

GOTW: You're Banned #2 (Most popular GOTW, YAY!) (Page 85)

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Joined: 03 December 2005
Posts: 25719

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samFan

I ban Sonia kyoki........ I was discussing believe's age because i dont want my jiju to be buddha..... lol mujhe buddhe jiju nahi chahiye.....  lol
 
I ban u cos u talking abt me Confused

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Joined: 01 November 2010
Posts: 7845

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by samFan

I ban Sonia kyoki........ I was discussing believe's age because i dont want my jiju to be buddha..... lol mujhe buddhe jiju nahi chahiye.....  lol
 
I ban u cos u talking abt me Confused

I ban you because as promised I didnt say u r an oldy...... lol
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Joined: 03 December 2005
Posts: 25719

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samFan

I ban believe kyoki your age is sooo perfect to be my jiju........ lol Ladke achhe ho, job bhi kar lete ho..... Dubai me rehte ho (My favourite place in the entire world, my dream lol), Bahrain me onsite bhi hai..... , naam bhi accha hi hoga..... aur mujhe pura Vishwas (is that your name??? ) hai ke tum mere acche jiju banoge..... lol 
 
 
 
I ban myself cos NO WAY LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yellowflower

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Joined: 01 November 2010
Posts: 7845

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by samFan

I ban believe kyoki your age is sooo perfect to be my jiju........ lol Ladke achhe ho, job bhi kar lete ho..... Dubai me rehte ho (My favourite place in the entire world, my dream lol), Bahrain me onsite bhi hai..... , naam bhi accha hi hoga..... aur mujhe pura Vishwas (is that your name??? ) hai ke tum mere acche jiju banoge..... lol 
 
 
 
I ban myself cos NO WAY LOLLOL

I ban you because what's no way??? your name aint Vishwas???

I also have a personal gain from making you my jiju.... you live in Dubai.... so I can visit thr often and get to stay in your house.... hotel kharcha bach jayega...... which is my main constraint from visiting thr for holidaying...... lol 

Free free free....... lol
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12189

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by Believe

 I ban u cos nothing in nameTongueLOL
i ban u coz u r quickgun murugun...hahhahahaha
 
 
I ban u cos what a name sir jiOuchLOL
i ban u coz u luv ur own name...hahahahha
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12189

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samFan

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by samFan

I ban Sonia kyoki........ I was discussing believe's age because i dont want my jiju to be buddha..... lol mujhe buddhe jiju nahi chahiye.....  lol
 
I ban u cos u talking abt me Confused

I ban you because as promised I didnt say u r an oldy...... lol
i ban u coz now u got to know his age...itz 25....
yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Joined: 01 November 2010
Posts: 7845

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by samFan

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by samFan

I ban Sonia kyoki........ I was discussing believe's age because i dont want my jiju to be buddha..... lol mujhe buddhe jiju nahi chahiye.....  lol
 
I ban u cos u talking abt me Confused

I ban you because as promised I didnt say u r an oldy...... lol
i ban u coz now u got to know his age...itz 25....

I ban you because he said he was 18 ten years ago..... which means he is 28 Confused
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12189

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samFan

I ban you because what's no way??? your name aint Vishwas???

I also have a personal gain from making you my jiju.... you live in Dubai.... so I can visit thr often and get to stay in your house.... hotel kharcha bach jayega...... which is my main constraint from visiting thr for holidaying...... lol 

Free free free....... lol
i ban u coz u both r discussin ur relationship...n wat bout me...WinkCryCry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ashu Most popular?

2 3 4 5 6

Author: shockwave   Replies: 45   Views: 3286

shockwave 45 3286 22 November 2008 at 12:02am by Nishita123
TB:'Bigg Boss made me popular' - Alina

Author: manishaben   Replies: 0   Views: 775

manishaben 0 775 19 September 2008 at 12:01pm by manishaben
ehasaan is most popular by MTV poll

2 3

Author: apurvasith   Replies: 18   Views: 1389

apurvasith 18 1389 04 September 2008 at 10:18pm by Jay718718
how popular are they in the search engine??

Author: indnep   Replies: 2   Views: 416

indnep 2 416 04 September 2008 at 8:01am by 1+1=10
Who were youre favorite???

2 3 4

Author: Kimzzz   Replies: 24   Views: 1893

Kimzzz 24 1893 13 February 2007 at 10:55pm by CaLiiZ*DiiMe

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index