Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

GOTW: You're Banned #2 (Most popular GOTW, YAY!) (Page 28)

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Joined: 01 November 2010
Posts: 7845

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by samFan

I ban Sonia because Look Sonia Mihir babu saying my jiju is already set with someone else...... toh phir sochlo... ya to Mihir babu ko chun lo ya phir kuwari baithna padega...... 
i ban u coz when ever u r takin mihir's name i feel lyk u want me to be next tulsi...nahiiiiii..hahahahhaha

I ban you because mujhe Tulsi Mihir ka kuch nahi pata kyoki I dont watch serials..... But I know Tulsi, Parvati, Prerna etc 

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samFan

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by samFan

I ban Sonia because Look Sonia Mihir babu saying my jiju is already set with someone else...... toh phir sochlo... ya to Mihir babu ko chun lo ya phir kuwari baithna padega...... 
i ban u coz when ever u r takin mihir's name i feel lyk u want me to be next tulsi...nahiiiiii..hahahahhaha

I ban you because mujhe Tulsi Mihir ka kuch nahi pata kyoki I dont watch serials..... But I know Tulsi, Parvati, Prerna etc 
i ban u coz i only no dat she was de most fatty n most gr88 mom on diz earth/....hahahahhahha
yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Joined: 01 November 2010
Posts: 7845

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

I ban Nilu kyonki main bhi booked hoon jeeeee LOL
 
sorry no clues Tongue
i ban u coz thnx 4 bookin urself 4 sumone else...hahahhahaha

I ban you because dekho abhi kitni der kardi.... yeh bhi gaya haath se....... Na Mihir jiju bane, na Arjun  jiju bane, na Vikrant jiju bane....... abhi kaun banega mera jiju???? 


Edited by samFan - 10 January 2011 at 7:28am
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samFan

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

I ban Nilu kyonki main bhi booked hoon jeeeee LOL
 
sorry no clues Tongue
i ban u coz thnx 4 bookin urself 4 sumone else...hahahhahaha

I ban you because dekho abhi kitni der kardi.... yeh bhi gaya haath se....... Na Mihir jiju bane, na Arjun  jiju bane, na Vikrant jiju bane....... abhi kyon banega mera jiju???? 
i ban u coz...u can call babrik ur jeju...4 da tym bein...hahahahha...till dat i m on search mission...hahahahhha
yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Joined: 01 November 2010
Posts: 7845

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

i ban u because i have to go now LOL

I ban you because take care...... Treat ko bhul na matt..... lol
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samFan

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

i ban u because i have to go now LOL

I ban you because take care...... Treat ko bhul na matt..... lol
i ban u coz wat treat u r talkin bout...
yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Joined: 01 November 2010
Posts: 7845

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by samFan

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

i ban u because i have to go now LOL

I ban you because take care...... Treat ko bhul na matt..... lol
i ban u coz wat treat u r talkin bout...

I ban you because yeh jo humne itni mehnat karke made this thread the biggest hit on BB forum... uska treat..... 
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samFan

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by samFan

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

i ban u because i have to go now LOL

I ban you because take care...... Treat ko bhul na matt..... lol
i ban u coz wat treat u r talkin bout...

I ban you because yeh jo humne itni mehnat karke made this thread the biggest hit on BB forum... uska treat..... 
i ban u coz even i want da treat....mihir chintoo i also want treat....CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yellowflower

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ashu Most popular?

2 3 4 5 6

Author: shockwave   Replies: 45   Views: 2994

shockwave 45 2994 22 November 2008 at 12:02am by Nishita123
TB:'Bigg Boss made me popular' - Alina

Author: manishaben   Replies: 0   Views: 759

manishaben 0 759 19 September 2008 at 12:01pm by manishaben
ehasaan is most popular by MTV poll

2 3

Author: apurvasith   Replies: 18   Views: 1340

apurvasith 18 1340 04 September 2008 at 10:18pm by Jay718718
how popular are they in the search engine??

Author: indnep   Replies: 2   Views: 389

indnep 2 389 04 September 2008 at 8:01am by 1+1=10
Who were youre favorite???

2 3 4

Author: Kimzzz   Replies: 24   Views: 1743

Kimzzz 24 1743 13 February 2007 at 10:55pm by CaLiiZ*DiiMe

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index