Bigg Boss Season 4

GOTW: You're Banned #2 (Most popular GOTW, YAY!) - Page 56

xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by-kooliio

i ban you bcoz i know some more words but cant spell them lolz....now i think i should have taken spanish instead of film studyπŸ˜†

i ban u for not taking spanish and taking film studies...what would u do now when u visit spain..how will u communicate..huh..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by-samFan

I ban xavi, lina, purva because good night you all..... take care!!! 

I ban you becoz - oh good night!!  I myself will be disappearing in an hour. I lose net connection at precisely 6 am :)
xavivilla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ppurva

I ban you becoz - oh good night!!  I myself will be disappearing in an hour. I lose net connection at precisely 6 am :)

i ban u cause u lose ur connection...How come at so exact time???
I ban you becoz I lose net connection. I have different rates for night surfing and day surfing. So it disconnects at precisely 6 am and then I can only login after i restart my comp. Most days I find that forced break a good excuse to go to bed and catch a shut-eye.
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-xavivilla

i ban u for not taking spanish and taking film studies...what would u do now when u visit spain..how will u communicate..huh..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i ban you bcoz i will carry a translator with meπŸ˜†...and it's not that useful anyways, my bro took it last year and he only learned/knows the basic words just like me lolz...the only difference is that he can spell the words lmao
xavivilla thumbnail

I ban you becoz I lose net connection. I have different rates for night surfing and day surfing. So it disconnects at precisely 6 am and then I can only login after i restart my comp. Most days I find that forced break a good excuse to go to bed and catch a shut-eye.

i ban u because i am worried that u did not sleep yet...😲😲😲 MY EYES WOULD HAVE BEEN POPPED out by now if i were u..i can't live wihtout sleeping on time..lol..ur very strong then..lol..its evening here so i will start to pack and leave..
xavivilla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-kooliio

i ban you bcoz i will carry a translator with meπŸ˜†...and it's not that useful anyways, my bro took it last year and he only learned/knows the basic words just like me lolz...the only difference is that he can spell the words lmao

lolol...i ban u cause u made me laugh...lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..if u need to learn a language, u need be around ppl that speak it..i learned english when i came here because i was forced to... best way to learn is when there is no option..lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
xavivilla thumbnail
byee guys i have to go now..Nice meeting u and hope to c u agian here sometime.
This content was originally posted by-xavivilla

lolol...i ban u cause u made me laugh...lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..if u need to learn a language, u need be around ppl that speak it..i learned english when i came here because i was forced to... best way to learn is when there is no option..lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I ban you becoz you've got some very interesting women pics in your DP. I liked both the earlier one and this one.

As for learning a language, there is an easy trick - first learn all the abuses in that langauge so you know when someone is calling you names, and then learn to say "I'm sorry I don't know Spanish/French/Hindi..., can you speak in English?"

I ban you becoz you've got some very interesting women pics in your DP. I liked both the earlier one and this one.

As for learning a language, there is an easy trick - first learn all the abuses in that langauge so you know when someone is calling you names, and then learn to say "I'm sorry I don't know Spanish/French/Hindi..., can you speak in English?"

I ban u cause i know u