Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: shivani003

I ban u cos I love cold places! I love seeing frost in the morning and hot chocolate yummmmmmm and long coats and snow.........................

i ban u cause after some time u get tired of these things and crave for summer..
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xavivilla

i ban u cause after some time u get tired of these things and crave for summer..

Lol I ban u cos after winter u can only crave for spring not summer. Its autumn, winter, spring then summerπŸ˜› 

Its only 3 months per season.... It doesnt snow in Auckland but in other parts of New Zealand it does. So temperatures dont usually go below zero. Still freezing though... We have summer right now. Loving it!😊
xavivilla thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani003

Lol I ban u cos after winter u can only crave for spring not summer. Its autumn, winter, spring then summerπŸ˜› 

Its only 3 months per season.... It doesnt snow in Auckland but in other parts of New Zealand it does. So temperatures dont usually go below zero. Still freezing though... We have summer right now. Loving it!😊

i ban u cause u are lucky and have summer there,...here all u see is piles of snow everywhere....very messy streets and plus its below zero with wind chill.
I ban you coz you can see snow and I've never seen a snowfall or made a snowman in my life :(
xavivilla thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppurva

I ban you coz you can see snow and I've never seen a snowfall or made a snowman in my life :(

i ban u because i wish u can make a snowman in ur life....well its pretty hard...where u from where theres no snow..
I ban you becoz you say making a snowman is hard and all comic books have bee telling me since my childhood that, that is what all kids do all the time. LOL

I'm from India, South-India and where I'm living the temp is like 52F or 11C right now and that is cooold by our standards.
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I ban you becoz you say making a snowman is hard and all comic books have bee telling me since my childhood that, that is what all kids do all the time. LOL

I'm from India, South-India and where I'm living the temp is like 52F or 11C right now and that is cooold by our standards.

I ban you because I also  loove snowman but never saw one either..... because I am also from India... East India..... πŸ˜ƒ
xavivilla thumbnail

i ban u because i could never make a snowname like in books...to roll the snow to make the body is pretty hard especially when the ball gets bigger and bigger...its nice to know u...11 C here is when the spring is here..its -9 here right now. lol ..but in south india is it not late night right now? and ur still up.
xavivilla thumbnail

Originally posted by: samFan

I ban you because I also  loove snowman but never saw one either..... because I am also from India... East India..... πŸ˜ƒ

i ban u cause its sweet to know ur from east india...i wish i could travel there in summer...so hot so fun...living close to arctic isn;t fun...😲
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xavivilla

i ban u cause its sweet to know ur from east india...i wish i could travel there in summer...so hot so fun...living close to arctic isn;t fun...😲

I ban you because please sure do visit in the hot summers in Kolkata..... and you will feel like please God I am better off in Canada...... somebody send me back...... lol Its like HOT and weirdly HUMID..... and I live in West India now... Pune.... thr you will feel like please God make it humid a bit my skins are all cracking up and red from dryness and heat...... and you will go on applying moisturizer entire day................ Indian Summer is horrible.......