Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: Waiting for Godots - Baby & Vicky #2 (Page 18)

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

LOLHis wedgie, OMG that's too much...he dont even have an a$$.  His clothes are so dam tight, I cant stand it... total turn off in a man for me! LOLl

@Bold: ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

About the smiling, it is his wedding so maybe he is happy ErmmROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

49erFan

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
@Sun
ROFLROFLROFLROFL..GC will surely do hartal if the marriage does not happen....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.....that's for sureROFLROFLROFL...he has promoted his Marriage with Geet so much na....in interview..in Blog....he even for got MAHA JAAP for this marriage thingErmm..

he is busy praising Geet/ DD and her looks and MarriageROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

49erFansun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

@geets...........no dots ..a very innocent question as i cannot see her handsROFL

and yes he needs a stylist asap.............the tight clothes needs to be burned .........

@smita........marriage certainly not happening on 13th........there is loads od drama first ........and ur right it will drag till 31st

49erFanspshastr

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

everyone hold your horses! I have been keeping a check on GC's weight gain and he has gained weight! He is back to looking Bangable! His biceps have grown too. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

49erFan

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
His clothes make me puke, ever since I started watching Geet, that has been my biggest complaint!

@Anj, I think he is clean shaved on the sides, very little stubbles from what I saw on SBS, pics are not very clear!   We think alike on the dance LOLMaybe he is a little talli!  U know in an interview he said he doesnt drink, but I saw some party pics and he has a wine glass..what gives, why the hell lie! LOL
winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

How to Understand the Health Risks of Wearing Tight Clothing

By Kristie Leong M.D., eHow Member
User-Submitted Article

That ultra-tight pair of jeans might look fabulous on your body, but what about the health effects? What are the risks of wearing tight clothing?

Difficulty: Moderately Easy

Instructions

1. 1

The little black dress that hugs your body like a glove or the extra tight belt you wear snug around your waist may look chic, but have you ever stopped to consider the health risks of wearing tight clothing like this? As you already know, looking fashionable can come with a price. Sometimes it can even take a toll on your health. What are some of the health risks of wearing tight clothing?

2. 2

Yeast Infections

Yeast infections are a common medical condition, particularly among women. Yeast thrive in a warm, moist environment where they set up an infection that's itchy, irritating, and sometimes painful. Wearing tight clothing, particularly constrictive pants, sets up the ideal environment for yeast to grow and flourish. This is particularly true when the weather is warm outside and you're wearing an outfit that restricts airflow. If you want to be sexy in the summer, wear a light, cotton sundress and airy sandals. Skip the skin tight jeans.

3. 3

Heartburn and Acid Reflux

If you've ever suffered with a burning chest and an acidic taste in your mouth, you've probably experienced the discomfort of acid reflux
    . Many people struggle with this condition every day, while others only have it on rare occasion. If you fall into the first group, you may be making the problem worse by wearing tight, constrictive clothing. The pressure of the clothing against your stomach can raise intra-abdominal pressure and cause acid to squirt back into your esophagus, giving you a nasty case of heartburn. This may be even more of a problem when you eat a large meal. No wonder so many people loosen their belt a notch or two after a trip to a buffet.

4. 4

Nerve Compression

Yes, even your nerves can be affected by clothing that's too tight. Tight, low riding pants that have been so trendy recently can compress the nerves in the back resulting in numbness and tingling in the legs. This can be a particular problem if you're carrying excess weight and try to squeeze into a size four pair of pants. Don't let this happen to you.

5. 5

Fainting

Back in the days when corsets were so popular, one of the risks of wearing these constrictive garments was the possibility of fainting. This occurred because these garments didn't allow full expansion of the chest and cause breathing to be shallow. In some cases, this can decrease oxygen intake and result in fainting. An extremely tight spandex top or a constrictive undergarment could have the same effect. No wonder corsets went out of style!

Read more: How to Understand the Health Risks of Wearing Tight Clothing | eHow.comhttp://www.ehow.com/how_4888511_risks-of-wearing-tight-clothing.html#ixzz1Abx02i1P

49erFansun29

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Talli!! Hahahaha

But ann is right clothes weird but totally lookin great these days! He looks healthy n not choosa hua aam

BgblZoolander69Meetu_Anu

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Win u should post that on Geet FB wall!  OMG I will die! LOL

Go to top