Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Zee DI

U know what..i was just thinking like this..

what if the female gang all brainwashed Geet..telling her that Men get hyper and over exited in B party🀣🀣🀣🀣...

and she gets scared and comes there to have a checkπŸ˜‰...what MSK is doing🀣🀣🀣

Thanks to Female Gang of KC🀣
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
why invited..why don't we guys plan a bachellorette party for geet in the den...🀣 don't throw jootas at me if you find it stupid..i'm reverting back to my crazy self..i was too chup-chup during my ultra-boring christmas holidays...but now that you're suggesting she has her own party...😈 πŸ˜†

zee..true..you have a point..☺️ i'm just wondering why she didn't hear this call when she was splashing water on herself in the bathtub...πŸ˜†
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes i am honest HAAN!!🀣

no megsie.. i wasnt talking abt tat.. everyone has their choice n sometimes we ill b so caught up as to prioritize.. but its just life n how we r.. n i-f is abt our likes.. its our choice..
u know how i pop in TL.. nads is khafa at me n so r the rest tat i am bewafaaa tey say... πŸ˜’ actually i saw u there coz nads tells me somthing n bump there.. but i lose track.. i miss her a lot.. but how much ever i lik HC.. i lik Geet bttr as a show.. n lov the Den.. i chose to stay here.. n Nads respects it..
so do we respect ur choice..

btw Jaan t FF updates.. i dont read.. whn i do start.. i il chk urs.. for sure!!

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Megz:
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
IndigoBlues thumbnail
@Anu..πŸ€—

@mi: it's okayy..πŸ€— i mean you have lots of priorities in life..if you start worrying over the TV shows you watch..maybe something's wrong..πŸ˜† but yeah friends are forever and i'm sure den will stop being khafa with me..πŸ˜›
everyone..don't mind me..remember..i still have lots of time to be be wise and πŸ€“ till then...😈 πŸ˜†

anywayyyy...i'm soooo glad that i can be sure that at least ONE wedding is happening..make that two counting distant relative...πŸ€” πŸ˜†

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i knew arjun will be blamed for whatever brij is doing....
IndigoBlues thumbnail
@sun: that's not fair,... sometimes i dunno who's better-arjun or brij πŸ˜†..but yeah this whole maan knows how to judge people best thing is proving  for me....πŸ˜†
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Sun but thats natural cause Arjun got Brij into the house. So naturally Maan will blame him
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@megz.....maan is blindly distrusting arjun..hence timbaktoo mein flood hoga then also he will blame arjun only...........and this toh is the matter of his gith.......and he must have not in the wildest dream thought brij is back........so arjun is the only candidate leftπŸ˜†...and i still believe he is negative and on the wedding day he will throw aynee off the terrace..........😍...............
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Megs...Hi I'm Kavita...Have we met before...Gawd that sounded so lame....🀣🀣🀣🀣 ANyways Hi!!!

I have a scenario playing in my head...What if NT does some tamasha in the wedding and ends up getting killed and then the Pandit on hearing Geet is pregnant says that Geet has to do some vrat to get married to Maan otherwise it will be harmful to the baby...And Maan will get wild and Geet will calm him down by reminding him of his promise....The vrat will be for 12 days and Maan and Geet will not be able to meet during that time...or something like that and then Maan will take the vow....

Gawd...did that sound too filmy???πŸ€ͺ🀣🀣🀣🀣