Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: Waiting for Godots - Baby & Vicky #2 - Page 29

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Jyo, you are too much.  She fed him first since he is the male lead of her show. All actors do that - first feed their co-stars. GC did not bite the entire piece if you see carefully. He only bit a small piece and fed her the remaining.  I hope you will not jump on this too and say there is something in their sharing the piece!  Give them a break, yaar.  These things are pretty common in real world and more so the entertainment industry.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyoti

Yar..till now Sun, AN, Opti, Geets just scared me saying that i am seeing unwanted thingsšŸ¤”....now u tell.......is there any smoke without firešŸ˜‰šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.......

Well i still have to watch the segmentšŸ¤“
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh yeah...my bad...Res...Of course who can forget Harshad Chopra...šŸ˜†
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyo - Smoke only bcos we fans see the fire and not bcos its there šŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

hey maaaaaaa matajiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiišŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£..i just saw the SBS videošŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£..................

@anu..tuummm smoke aur aag ki baat math karoo....yahaan petrol can bhara padha haišŸ¤£šŸ¤£..and stop baaling the khaalingšŸ˜†
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Jyoti: U saw the cut of cake part in SBS, when they showed a close dance of GurTi? This is pakka off-screen, see Drashti's expression there, hawwwwwwwww, GC seems like drooling over Drashti there šŸ¤£šŸ˜‰ā˜ŗļø
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jyots di- dhanyawaad for the samachaar..
ek ghor news toh aap dena bhool gaye.
The awesome dance in birthday segment ..soooo cute!
and pandeyji hugging dd..aww
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

@All:Ok no personal talks about the actors here..we can discuss it via PMsšŸ˜ƒ..here lets stick to MaaneetšŸ˜³

@Opti:Yup its common in TV industry..I m just wondering that he din't eat the chocolate given to him in TT interview bec of calories or whateveršŸ˜†..but he did take a bite herešŸ˜†...
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jyo - šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ It's DD's birthday! Why would he not accept the cake? So what if he's sugar conscious? You cannot say "No, thank you" when someone offers u a piece B'dae cake..ROFLROFLROFL....plus it's not like as though he ate the whole cake ROFLROFL He just took a bite from the small piece that she gave him ROFLROFLROFL Cannot believe u're looking into cake matters ROFLROFLROFL.....i like the slow dance...am guessing that was ON screen....only ROFLROFLROFL N no other comments ROFLROFLROFL Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jyo...Abhi toh Anu ko shaant kiya tha....And you r here stoking the fire again...šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Opti...I didn't even watch KS till there...And whatever u and I say no one's gonna listen...šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Everyone loves the dots....Sometimes I too see them....

Before u call me Brutus...Let me just say..Its just plain ol'fun thats all...nothing to it...as long as it doesn't get offensive...šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£