Devil's Den: Waiting for Godots - Baby & Vicky #2 - Page 29

Posted: 13 years ago
Jyo, you are too much.  She fed him first since he is the male lead of her show. All actors do that - first feed their co-stars. GC did not bite the entire piece if you see carefully. He only bit a small piece and fed her the remaining.  I hope you will not jump on this too and say there is something in their sharing the piece!  Give them a break, yaar.  These things are pretty common in real world and more so the entertainment industry.
@Jyoti

Yar..till now Sun, AN, Opti, Geets just scared me saying that i am seeing unwanted things🤔....now u tell.......is there any smoke without fire😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.......

Well i still have to watch the segment🤓
Oh yeah...my bad...Res...Of course who can forget Harshad Chopra...😆
@Jyo - Smoke only bcos we fans see the fire and not bcos its there 😆

hey maaaaaaa matajiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii🤣🤣🤣🤣..i just saw the SBS video🤣🤣🤣..................

@anu..tuummm smoke aur aag ki baat math karoo....yahaan petrol can bhara padha hai🤣🤣..and stop baaling the khaaling😆
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
@Jyoti: U saw the cut of cake part in SBS, when they showed a close dance of GurTi? This is pakka off-screen, see Drashti's expression there, hawwwwwwwww, GC seems like drooling over Drashti there 🤣😉☺️
jyots di- dhanyawaad for the samachaar..
ek ghor news toh aap dena bhool gaye.
The awesome dance in birthday segment ..soooo cute!
and pandeyji hugging dd..aww

@All:Ok no personal talks about the actors here..we can discuss it via PMs😃..here lets stick to Maaneet😳

@Opti:Yup its common in TV industry..I m just wondering that he din't eat the chocolate given to him in TT interview bec of calories or whatever😆..but he did take a bite here😆...
Jyo - 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 It's DD's birthday! Why would he not accept the cake? So what if he's sugar conscious? You cannot say "No, thank you" when someone offers u a piece B'dae cake..ROFLROFLROFL....plus it's not like as though he ate the whole cake ROFLROFL He just took a bite from the small piece that she gave him ROFLROFLROFL Cannot believe u're looking into cake matters ROFLROFLROFL.....i like the slow dance...am guessing that was ON screen....only ROFLROFLROFL N no other comments ROFLROFLROFL Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
@Jyo...Abhi toh Anu ko shaant kiya tha....And you r here stoking the fire again...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Opti...I didn't even watch KS till there...And whatever u and I say no one's gonna listen...🤣🤣🤣 Everyone loves the dots....Sometimes I too see them....

Before u call me Brutus...Let me just say..Its just plain ol'fun thats all...nothing to it...as long as it doesn't get offensive...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣