Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Geets, Sun, Anju

Can u guys tell me if DD is there when GC is happily practicing dance🤔...me never watched the video mor can see the pics😭..

u guys help me na.........was DD also practicing in that seans...where GC is smiling????and not as MSK🤔
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@praju..thanks for the article...........now we know why he falls ill.....misinformed food habits and tight clothes ....and we blamed the poor mosquitoes😆

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think dev will be back😆 and push MSK and marry Geet😆
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@All

koi answer do naaa..pleaseeee😒
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Geetu may be i should post this on Geet Wall ðŸ˜†

@Sun ðŸ¤£

@Smi Its my secret wish that Dev is behind the sehra. 
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Afternoon all 🤗

Am gonna be random now 🤣🤣
Just read Saturday's Den. Not sure if they'll read this now 😆 but oh well since i managed to read the themes, mind as well give my views on it ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Polki - Loved those animated vids 🤣🤣🤣 They r HILARIOUSSS! 🤣🤣 The dialogues in it are wicked..🤣🤣 So Vicky was hiding in the servant's headquarters?? 🤣🤣🤣 ...Fabulous job n something very unique! Loved it..In Vicky's words "yea baby" 😎 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Parm - Wonderful VM on the searching for Vicky 🤣🤣🤣 The options for Vicky, song choice, An in the many penguin avatar....whole idea....Very innovative...n LOVED IT! 🤣🤣🤣....

An and Polki -- Awesome write-ups for Vicky! Loved the different situations you guys envisioned Vicky in. If only one of it could happen! Both of your write-ups made me excited for Vicky to come ... n you both had a dfferent view on WHY Vicky left. Nice. The more options, the merrier! 😆

An - Lovely poem for your episode analysis. I haven't watched the past few episodes but am guessing there was a moment between Maan and the unborn child. AND loved your unique way of presenting the whole idea. I could actually visualise all of Dakku Penguin's actions..😆 Esp loved the flashback through a crystal ball. If only something similar happened for NES. A Flashback on mute with only actions. AND Vicky as the illegitimate child? Nice! We always wondered if it could have been Maan unknowlingly or Dev knowlingly...but Vicky as one, sounds interesting as well!

------------------------

N Ann, i agree GC has gained weight. It can be seen from his face..🤣🤣....but no complains..coz he looks healthy ... 😆

So so what's going on in the Den all ? 🤣🤣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@anu dear ..i have not watched the segment........

@smita........if dev is back i want NT too ..she should push geet and sit in the mandap...so when dev finally raises the ghoonghat he will die if heart attack🤣
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Sun...

Me too Jaan..have to still watch the segment and dance😭..

@Geets

Where are u...u tell me na..was DD there in that practice dance or was it GC solo🤔
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i feel hungry...and i am bored....its almost 2 AM...maybe i shud sleep. 🤣

so yeah Maan looks hawt!!
Edited by Ann.A - 13 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Annie- eat somW*Hing n sleep love. Hw r u?

Hugs to all!

I'd better study too