MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@Daaku 🤗 I know they watch too many shows 🤣 I'm  faithful to GEET Haan 😎
Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
  @ann...exactly that is my complaint too..she looks totally out of place and not as a bride...........maan ,aynee none were in retro theme..she and her chamchas were only in it......and she has such good hair ..why oh why she uses that hideous wig ...............
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@All - okkie - i was not feeling well this weekend, so i watched a lot of faltu TV🤣 and gotta say we are daaaaaaaaaaarned lucky.  Most SOAP weddings these days take MONTHS and its one fiasco after another and the fiascos are like: hero can't find his sherwaani, dulhaan is missing some chunni ya jewelry, dehej,  the caterer did not deliver, blah blah blah blah.. and oh yeah someone is being held hostage or is laaaate!  Annoying relatives/padosis cribbing about the arrangements and random item number after item number and almost all performed by people from other shows😆

So, if all we get are mainly numbers performed by those who are actually part of the show even Annie & Arjun then I will be 😃
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Sun, Geets

I know..even that Office uniform he wears is so so tight .... i love when he wears plain shirts few buttons open near the chest😍...he looks good than....

even DD knows that😆.......she seems to hate some of things which GC does...especially his food and dress habits...🤣🤣🤣..DD sure wnats to try and change him a little.....so she taunts him in every interview about his food and him being SADU🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...
sun29 thumbnail

@anj..... point noted and agreed to🤣🤣....and the worst is after so much karcha also they never get married ........🤣......hence am thankful to geet makers and viewing
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
have u guys seen this? SBS on Maan and Geet dancing to mahi ve.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oolMiIQAT0[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Ann.A - 13 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Sun - DD uses wig because her natural hair is curly and the wig is probably better option then constantly straightening and damaging her real hair.  And  I liked that for a change they gave her something totally different to wear.  Though yeah the pants on that outfit are hideous.  

GC needs to gain weight 🤣 that's all there is too it and then and only then will he get a new wardrobe!
sun29 thumbnail

@marsh....at present am only faithful to GHSP.....there is nothing else worth watching ......
sun29 thumbnail
  @anj....DD can carry anything but yes the pants of whatever she wore was really hideous

and he needs to stop boiling fruit juice and drinking it🤣 ..eat food and not ghaas phoos and really gain weight now........
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Anj why couldn't Geet have curly hair? that way DD wouldn't have to wear that hideous wig. I mean some girls do have curly hair.