i hope cvs utna jarur dekhaeee......😳
MAANEET ke beech.....😊
-karishma- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mgdg_2010

dev ko to jaha fast hona tha waha nahin huea.......😕
meera ko to jane dia na.....

nahi kaha usey jaane diya. He is emotionally blackmailing her by standing in front of her room and trying to gain sympathy🤢 Abhi meera ko i love u bolne bo waha bhi fast ho jaayega🤢 
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am really shy to watch it too😳😆but thoda toh chalta hai yaar😆 but abhi ke halath dekhte huye mujhe nahi lagta forehead or hand kiss se zyaada kuch  hoga😆
omgg i know rite....i close my eyes anytime i even see a kiss😆this is why i hate watching english movies cuz i look like a complete moron in the theater and instead of watching the movie, stupid strangers watch me😆

-karishma- thumbnail
Originally posted by: macho_muffin

ewwww seriously, she has no self respect....she's soo clingy and all....truly, dev's sis in all aspects!😡

seriously i was so disgusted🤢🤢pata nahi aise log khurane khandan mein kaha se paida ho gaye hai🤢abhi aage aage dekh bina wedding ki SR bhi mil jaayegi
macho_muffin thumbnail
nahi kaha usey jaane diya. He is emotionally blackmailing her by standing in front of her room and trying to gain sympathy🤢 Abhi meera ko i love u bolne bo waha bhi fast ho jaayega🤢 
i know dude....i lovee the office gang....idk why cvs can't show their scenes instead cuz everyone is an awesome actor from romeo to adi to pinky to omg anyone but u know who😆
-karishma- thumbnail

rite....i close my eyes anytime i even see a kiss😆this is why i hate watching english movies cuz i look like a complete moron in the theater and instead of watching the movie, stupid strangers watch me😆

ok isme we r similar😆i close my eyes too😆but don't worry geet mein humein aisa kabhi nahi dekhne ko milega😆
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
hain mere sharmilee yarooo......

geet se kuch sikho yaar......😳
kya ladki hain.....👏
ilu bhi pehle.... 😳
kiss bhi pehle....😉
wah  wah......👏

-karishma- thumbnail

i know dude....i lovee the office gang....idk why cvs can't show their scenes instead cuz everyone is an awesome actor from romeo to adi to pinky to omg anyone but u know who😆

sach kahoo i would rather see adi pinky lovestory then this nonexistant one🤢🤢🤢🤢i know romeo adi and manisha r hilarious🤣🤣🤣
macho_muffin thumbnail
ewwww seriously, she has no self respect....she's soo clingy and all....truly, dev's sis in all aspects!😡
seriously i was so disgusted🤢🤢pata nahi aise log khurane khandan mein kaha se paida ho gaye hai🤢abhi aage aage dekh bina wedding ki SR bhi mil jaayegi
yeh to baba cvs ko pucho....pata nahi kahan kahan se dhoond ke paida kar dete hain aise log😆
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
nahi kaha usey jaane diya. He is emotionally blackmailing her by standing in front of her room and trying to gain sympathy🤢 Abhi meera ko i love u bolne bo waha bhi fast ho jaayega🤢 [/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
yah....
tasha & maaneesha....🤣