Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 96)

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
great part

Teju_wkar IF-Sizzlerz
Teju_wkar
Teju_wkar

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Maan has such a late current.....LOL

Edited by CutieTeju - 10 February 2011 at 8:14am
puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
awesome update
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Part 30

They were both walking and talking and looking around everywhere!!! They had arrived at the beach!! There were soo many people!! There were families…. Who were on a vacation…. The local people that lived there… and then there were couples just having a blast!!!!

Geet was looking around!! She wanted go by the water!!…. they were walking on the sand… walking hand in hand!!!!….. Maan was looking around!!

Maan: wow!! look at these hot babes!!!!……

Geet: Huh? What hot babes?

He was pointing to the gals that were in their bathing suits!!!!  And he was whistling!!!!

Geet: do u not see me here?

Maan: yes I see you! but let me look this way! This is a very interesting site to see!!!!!

Geet: what?? How can you say that? Don't look!!!!!

Maan: what? Why???

Geet: why are you looking at naked women??

Maan: Becuz! They look hot?

Geet: what??

Maan: yeah!!!!

He was doing this on purpose!! Just to tease Geet!!!!.. he was talking to her…. but then he had looked… and Geet wasn't there!!! She was walking off with her arms folded!! He was going after!

Maan: Geet? Wait!! Where are you going??

Geet: away from u!!

Maan: arre I am sorry!

He tried to put his arm around her!!! but she was pushing him away!!

Geet: leave me!!

Maan: arre I am sorry!! I was just teasing!

Geet: no! you go! Keep looking at those women!!

Maan: arre Geet!!!….

Geet was walking!! But then he grabbed her arm……and then he sat on the sand….and he pulled her down!!!

Maan: Arre Geet! I was just messing with you! I wasn't serious!!

She was looking the other way!!! And wasn't even looking at him!!! here… the great Maan Singh Khurana.. had to pacify his wife!!! And nothing was working!!… Maan was looking at her!! and he had a grin on his face! And he was laughing!!!!

Geet: here I am mad! And you are finding this funny? Do you see a smile on my face?

Maan: No!! I don't!!…. but u look so damn cute when you have a mad face!! The way ur face becomes… it's the most cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!!!!

Geet twitches her nose…. And isnt even bothered with him!!!!!

Maan: Geet… what makes you think that I am interested in them?? I don't need them!! I don't want to watch them!!!! I am on a honeymoon with my wife!! So the only person I wanna see is my wife!!! She's the only one!!!!! all of these people… heh!! I can care less!!!!

He had placed his chin on her shoulder…

Maan: Geet I am sorry!!!!!…. arre baba I hold my ears!!!!….. sorry!!!!

He was looking from the side.. and he knew that she was melting….. but a little…. So then he had come closer to her neck and he was kissing her on her neck….and he was placing small tiny kisses…… and she closed her eyes……. And he had made her face him…..he was touching her face and he moved her hair back….. and she opened her eyes to look at him…. he was smiling at her… Geet had to admit… it was hard getting mad at him!!!!…….  and he had come closer to her lips….but she had moved away!!!!……

Geet: Not here!!

Maan: Arre why? I don't care!!!! These people don't care!!!!…

Geet: I do!! And I say not here!

Maan: man!…so I have to wait for my kiss then!!!

Geet: I'm afraid so!!!

Maan: NO fun!!

Geet: yes it is! Lets enjoy this!!…

Maan: So you want to go by the water?

She nodded her head yes! He got up and he extended his hand out and she held his hand and they both went by the water….. they were going around everyone….. they went close by the water……… it was a nice sight to see!!! Their feet were getting wet…..

Maan was walking close towards the water even more…

Geet: what are you doing? Come back!

Maan: why?? Come on!!

Geet: But we will get wet!

Maan: Uhh.. duh!!…

Geet: But our clothes….

Maan: So what Geet? What are we doing after this anyways? Arent we going back to the cottage!

Geet: Yeah but…..

Maan had pulled her arm….. and they went closer to the water! Wen the waves came…. They got wet! The water was cold! Geet was screaming as the water was cold!!!!…….. soon enough… they were both drenched in the water… they were splashing each other!!!!

Maan was looking at Geet… the way she was looking……. The way her salwar was sticking to her body and showing every curve in her body… and it was soo perfect!!!!! He had told her not to bring salwaars but did she listen? NO! and he was thinking to himself it was a good thing she didn't listen because she was looking hella hot!!!! Geet was looking at him and she nodded her head…..

Maan had come over to her…..

Maan: You know if there weren't all these people I would have my way right now!!!!

He was smiling when he said!!!

Geet: well I am sorry you cant!

She had splashed him and she ran from there!!

Maan: Geet?????

He was chasing her around the beach!!! She was trying to run it was hard….. as she was wet….. and the floor wasn't helping either!!! But he had grabbed her!!! and he lifted her up from the floor and she was begging for him to put her down!!! But he wasn't!! and he had come by the water and he just threw her into the water.. Maan was laughing!!! And Geet grabbed his hand he pulled her down……and he also fell!!!!!….. but he had fallen over her…… and he was looking at her and she was looking at him!! she was breathing heavily……. He was about to come closer….

Geet: lets leave from here…..

Maan: Hmm.. I think I agree!!

Geet: No!!… so we don't get sick!!!

Maan: no.. I thought u were thinking something else!!

Geet: only u think like that!!

Maan: how did u guess?

Geet: I think I know you by now!!!!!…

They were both laughing!!!!…. they had both gotten up!!!! They walked back towards the car!! Man were they wet!! They didn't even bring extra clothes!!….by the time they walked over to the car…… they weren't as wet as they were before! But they were still damp!!

They had both driven home and Geet was little cold!!!! She was shivering a little bit….. Maan turned on the heater for a little bit… luckily they came back to the cottage  in no time….. they  had gotten out of the car and headed inside the house!!!!!!….

Geet went straight to her room!!…. she looked at the time and it was 4!!!…….. she grabbed her towel… and she was about to head towards the bathroom…. But he had stopped her from going…… and he held her hand….

He had pulled her into him….. and he hugged her from behind….

Maan: don't u want company?

Geet: no! I am fine!!!

Maan: But I think u need company!!!

He began to nuzzle her neck and he had his hands on her shoulders… and he brought his hands down her arms…! she was a frozen statue…. She slowly moves her hands…And they slowly ….Come around his neck …And they were both sharing a passionate kiss ….And then afterwards…. Since she was wearing a salwar… He had started roaming his hands on her back! ..And he had the urge….To unzip her salwar …He got a hold of it… ..And he slowly …Pulled it down way! ..But she stopped his hands from doing so ….And she was nodding her head no!!!…….

Maan: U need company!!!!

She was nodding her head no!! and he had pulled it back up again!!!!

Geet: NO I don't!!!!

Maan: U don't plan to go alone?

Geet: that's the plan!!!

Maan: well I am going to change the plans a little bit!!

He brought her inside the bathroom ….And he turned on the hot tub …And he turned on the water!!!! Geet was shivering …Cuz she was still cold!!! …The tub was filled up …And he extended his hands out….. And she was looking at him …And she held his hand … he pulled her towards him …they both stepped inside …He had grabbed her waist …And he began kissing her all over ……

He had unzipped her salwar from the back …And he had started removing her clothing one by one… ..She was hugging onto him……. ..He started to kiss her neck…. ..And then…Got a hold of her lips… he wanted to kiss them a long time back…. But she had said no earlier…. But now….. there was nothing stopping him!!!

They were both sharing a passionate kiss……..Her hands were roaming all over his body…….And same with him!!! ….They were both lost in each other……. ..And they spent at least a good hour and half in there ….Scene fades away……….

plz comment!
Embarrassed

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisahelilaila889dpurvagaberinlwgeetsan1989anjali1987kathrina7176star432minnurajkasturi11monica9febada_angelthea_angelyshinedossskrishna.asmi123ammyicycoolwifey90Paingeltellycrazyhinal60Semarnkbhakbhartifanvarshakhedekarnonabebupari_DDperfectflirt8sakadafishruthiruchsParimishtyrostteju2292sahibasharmaprachidalmiaapril12rashgirl000BluntlySpeakingmishtibLadyArwenRohini20muskaan...shivangi783dimpzzmaaneetkimeetCuteTommynan_10s-o-m-m-i-em-g19trishapcharlie1950Escapistbobbydollbabygurl10amita5dreamy4everputhninavimaanujaanuseshatreeJayaRNav2010-maankimishti-jazzerettecyum321-SmexySmile-MsMovielovernats0101mayaparid_soniaShimmerrsimi91_wallflower_Hanishadevipaponecon-Zahra15-ritzy09libra25--Saavi--mrk-1ambbihaWater.wajiha-1-Veritaserum-esha143PaintedSkycute-alysonu4everkomlikapunjabi.princesalekhika20kooliiojnawaz*Dakoo_Minzy*pop77shah10maanseersroopalihinal_maaneethoneygrapepreethia--Ratna--kahkashansakinaMadhuri53CrazyCutesy_BlackPearl_pickachunotfadedawayKrishna_Sourav.CookieMonster.tabby999

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

ME!

ok...have you noticed...your last 2 updates are GREEN!! Big smileBig smile speaking of which...the theme for the baby's bday is garden...she got her dress...omg..i want it!! he he...its so pretty!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i think Orpa went to Artesia today to get her outfit...she wanted a ghagra choli TongueTongue...

the beach scene you had...with Maan checking out other chicks...reminded me of Gauri/Pratham's honeymoon...they were  an eternal jodi!! back when Ekta wasnt quite so twisted as she is now LOLLOL...and with so many fade away scenes lately...is Geet gonna give us good news soon? Wink

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 12 February 2011 at 9:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maansee

maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

yahoooooooo as promised every day update. loved it

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet