Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 93)

cyum321 IF-Dazzler
cyum321
cyum321

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
that was awesomeEmbarrassed

*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Part 29

Geet was smiling and she was blushing!! He loved to see her blushing!! She looked soo cute!!!!!!! Geet just straight out hugged him!!!! and he hugged her back!!!!…….

Geet: I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1st time she said it)

Maan: okay! That's fine!!!!!

Geet who was hugging him she had had her eyes closed and wen he said that…. She opened her eyes……Geet was thinking… he said that's fine!!!! She had let go and she was looking at him!!!…….

Maan: what??

Geet: Nothing!!!!!… you eat!!!………

She had gotten up!!!!…Maan was about to take a bite of his food and when he looked up Geet was already gone!!!!…. but then……. He had stopped!!! He just remembered what happened… and what she said…

Geet: I love you!!!!!

Maan: what did she say??? Did she say I…..omg!!!!

He had ran outside..

Maan: Geet?? Geet????

Geet was in the kitchen and she was cleaning up!!!!!! And he made her turn around!!!

Maan: what did you say?

Geet: what?

Maan: In the room!!

Geet: I didn't say anything!!

Maan: Yes you did!!!!…. you told me…

Geet: what??

Maan: You said…. You love me??

Geet was looking at him!!!!!!!!!!!! she wasn't saying anything!!!!!!….. she was quiet he was looking funny!!! It was still clicking in!! it was new to him!!!!!!!!

Geet: Yes I did!!!!!!

Maan: how did I manage to say that's fine!! What was I thinking?

Geet: ask urself that!!!… why wat were u gonna say?? Or what would you have said??

Maan: I would've said I love you too!!!!!!

Geet was smiling when he said that!!!!

Geet: really?

Maan: Yes!!! Becuz I do love you!!!!!!!!!

Geet was jumping for joy inside!!!!! She was sooo happy!!!! And he was smiling at her!!!…..she had hugged him!!!!! she had asked him to go and eat before his food gets cold!!!

Maan: why don't you eat too???

Geet: I will! Let me clean up!!

Maan: No right now!! I don't want to eat alone! I want company!!!

He had pulled her hand….. and he made her come with him….. they had both sat down…. And Maan had told her to eat!!!….she was gonna go get another plate but he told her that they will share it!!!…. they were both eating from the same plate…. After they were done….. both washed their hands….. Maan went to go drink water…. But Geet was going to finish up cleaning all the dishes!!!……

Maan had left the kitchen and he had gone to the room…. he just laid down and turned on the TV!!!…. when Geet was done…she came inside!!… she had opened her bag….. and she unpacked a little bit… and at the same time she was looking what she was gonna wear tomorrow!!!…….when she looked….. she was saying no to everything!! She packed it herself…. And she didn't want to wear it!!! Maan was looking at her…

Maan: I like that one! wear that one tomorrow!

Geet: this??

Maan: yes!! It's a cute skirt!!!…..

Geet: but…i…

Maan: what I?? Ur on a honeymoon…. And the weather is warm!!!……..and besides…. U wearing a skirt….. good sight for me to see!!!

Geet was smiling at him!!…. he was something else! But then he had come behind her….

Maan: or.. if don't wear anything at all… that's even better!!!! I mean no one is here!!!… its only me!!!!

Geet popped her eyes out and she slightly punched him!!!!! he had just wrapped his arms around her!!!!!!!!……. he had let go and sat back on the bed….. they were both tired!!!… it was only 7!!!… she had gone and changed into her nightgown……. She came out and she sat down next to Maan! They were both tired!!.. she had put her head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around her!!! and slowly they just drifted to sleep!!!!!………

The following morning had come….. and it was 7!!! Geet woke up….. she's been awake since 630!!! She got almost 12 hours of sleep!!! That was plenty!! And no jet lag so that was good!!! she had sat up and she stretched!!!! She looked over to see Maan sleeping! She smiled at him… and she came and she kissed him on the cheek!!! He smiled!!!!

Maan: Good morning!!

Geet: good morning!!!!!!!!

She had gotten up and taken her shower…… wen she came out she told Maan to get ready… she wore a plain simple salwar!! she went to make breakfast!!!!!!…….. she put the breakfast on the table and by then… Maan was out and ready!!! They both ate!!

Geet: So what are we going to do today???

Maan: Anything! We are for 2 weeks!!! So lets go out and just go site seeing!!!!……

She nodded her head!!!….. they both got ready….. and they came out!!!… there was a car parked outside!! Maan had a car there… with a navigation system… so that way… where ever they needed to go.. it would jus tell him!!!!! they got into the car…..

They were driving and Geet was looking all around!!!!…… and she was like wow!!! never seen anything like it!! She was smiling and everything!!!…… Geet saw water!!!…..

Geet: Omg!! Is that the beach over there??

Maan: yes!!!! You want to go there!!!!

Geet nodded her head!!!! So Maan put it in there… and they went to the beach! There were loads of people there!!!!…….. he had parked the car….and they took a nice little walk!! They passed a few stores….and what not!! Geet would go inside…. Ands he would look at things!!!

Maan: If u want to buy anything let me know!!!

Geet: I don't want to buy! I just wanna see!!!!!!

She was those typical women!! They will look and look but not want anything!! Why buy all these things as they are not even useful!!!!!!…. they were going in and out of stores…… Maan was just following her!! letting her have her moment!! he didn't bother!!!!…. but in one store…. Geet had gone into a jewelry store…. And wen she was looking around… she had her eyes on this one ring….. it was a white gold state of the art ring….. Maan was looking at her face expression… it brought a glow on her face.. and twinkle in her eyes….

Maan: You like it????

Geet: never seen anything like it before!!!

Maan: Can I see this ring?????

The clerk came and took it out…. and Geet touched it!! Whoa!!!! She had put it on…. And it was amazing!!…… it was too expensive!!!! So she put it back!!

Maan: If you want.. take it!

Geet: No its okay!!!

Maan took the ring back…… and he didn't put it on the finger she put it on… he put it on her married finger!!!!…

Maan: I never got you a ring…. So this will be ur wedding ring!!!!!!!!

Geet was looking at him!!!…

Geet: But.. its soo….

Maan: why do you put everything with a value on it?? I can buy you anything you want!!! And u know it very well!!!! How can Maan Singh Khurana's wife be such a kanjoos?? She has all the money to spend in the world… but ur those one in a million that wont bother to touch her husband's money!!!

Geet was looking down!!!

Maan: But… for being one in the million…. I was the lucky one to get you!!!!!!!

Geet was smiling!!!….he lifted her chin and he smiled at her!!!! he hugged her… and he paid for the ring on his CC!!!!!! Geet was looking at it!! She couldn't believe it!!! Wow!!!!!

While he was paying for it… she was looking at the men's ring!!!…. and she called him over… and he was thinking that she changed her mind and found another one……

Geet: what u think of this one?

Maan: its nice!! You want this one?

Geet: not for me!! For u!!

Maan: Me?

Geet: yes!! You don't have one!!!! you should get one!!…..

Geet picked one out for him….. and she had said to try it on!!!… he knew that she liked it….. so he made her put it on….she was happy!!………. afterwards they had left the store…. And they were headed towards the beach!!! Geet kept on looking at her ring………. Maan was thinking oh my god!!

Maan: Okay now Geet don't look at that thing too much now!!

Geet: jealous?

Maan: yes! I rather have you looking at me… then that ring!!!…

Geet: you have competition!!!!

Maan: but I win!!!!!!!! Always!!

Plz comment!Embarrassed

The following 116 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisahelilaila889dpurvainlwgeetsan1989kathrina7176star432shinedossssruthi8kasturi11monica9febsrupithipikrishna.asmi123tellycrazyammyicycoolhinal60DancinFirefliesshalinikanagubhakbhartifanmaan13579varshakhedekardiyachillkirannaryaninonabebuprizaperfectflirt8sakadafirostshruthiruchsParimishtyTaranaGeetbina_apari_DDsahibasharmaprachidalmiaapril12teju2292neha512rashgirl000BluntlySpeakingmishtibLadyArwenshivangi783dimpzzmuskaan...Rohini20EscapistcherieLovermaaneetkimeetCuteTommym-g19nan_10s-o-m-m-i-echarlie1950babygurl10tanya_vitrishapamita5sweetie_pie..cute-alyt-mayur-sajan-jdreamy4everheermeherputhninaviJayaRNav2010divya22-maankimishti-ShimmerrMsMovielovergangesegbnats0101mayapari-SmexySmile-d_sonia_wallflower_Hanishadevidaisydee425-Zahra15-ritzy09libra25ambbihaWater.wajiha-1--Saavi--mrk-1-Veritaserum-vrsharmaesha143sonu4everkomlikapunjabi.princesanjucoolalekhika20kooliiojnawaz*Dakoo_Minzy*pop77hinal_maaneetrsroopalimaanseehoneygrapepreethia--Ratna--shah10_BlackPearl_CrazyCutesypickachuMadhuri53Loquacious_AashKrishna_Sourav.CookieMonster.

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
me me me!

so while you enjoy 6 flags...im here commenting...SOOOOO NOT FAIR!! grr!! thats it...we are going to 6 flags on another day when i can go...you tell your girls from work to be ready cuz jaz wants to go!! Big smileBig smile

wow...talk about TUBELIGHT!! D'oh what a gadha maan is...'thats fine"...someone should slap him!! LOLLOLLOL *jaz raises hand* ...Shocked dont wear anything...did i just read that...BESHARAM!!! tauba tauba...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...ok now you have to explain...what is a "state of the art ring"...LOLLOL does it shoot daggers? ROFL...lol...j/k...

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 12 February 2011 at 9:53pm
heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
that was nice she said i luv u and he took it casually is he tube light
shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
awsome update..supreb..
maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
lovely update 
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
wow !! awsome one yaar...maan is jealous of a ring ??
Rohini20 Goldie
Rohini20
Rohini20

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
arey...bring in some romantic moments...it's too unromantic especially maan bufoon...LOL....continue soon..!!

Rohini

Go to top