Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 89)

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
super update

Teju_wkar IF-Sizzlerz
Teju_wkar
Teju_wkar

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Maneet on honeymoon.Embarrassed Censored Day Dreaming
trishap Goldie
trishap
trishap

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
awesome.
-SmexySmile- IF-Dazzler
-SmexySmile-
-SmexySmile-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
awsum.............
perfectflirt8 Senior Member
perfectflirt8
perfectflirt8

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
nice update..........
simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
i cant wait for the
honeymoon fabulous
update pls cont soonnnnnnn
Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
a wonderful update.
Loved it so much.
Thanks
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Part 28

They had both unhugged!! And Geet went back to the packing!!! Maan was seeing what she was packing!!!

Maan: OH no Geet!! Not this!!! No salwars!!!!!!

Geet: what but why?

Maan: we are going on a vacation!!!!! Not a party!! Take all the salwars out!!!

Geet: what?

Maan: Nope!! Look pack skirts… caprise pants… shorts…I don't care!!!!! But no salwars!!!!

Geet: Shorts??

Maan: Yes shorts!!!!

Geet: but where are we going??

Maan: U will see!!!! But don't pack salwars!!!!….

Geet: Okay fine!

She had taken out the salwars and she went and packed other things!!…. Maan put his clothes on the bed so he knew what he was going to wear!!!!! He had taken out his bag… and they were just packing!!!!….

Geet liked the idea that they were going on a trip!!! She's never been on one!! this was gonna be a 1st time!!! and it was gonna be even special cuz it was with her husband!!!!….. Maan was thinking the same thing!!… he was happy on going with Geet!! It was only going to be them two in Mauritius and no one else!!!!! He was going to have her all to himself!!!! The 2 weeks were going to be fun and exciting!!!!!…..

2 days had passed by and Maan and Geet were ready to go!!…. Maan had told Nakul to take their things and put it in the car!!!… Geet was making breakfast for the family!! Naintara told her to leave it and get her things together!!!

Geet: Arre … everything is ready!! Let me make breakfast!!!!!!

Naintara: Bhabhi!!

Geet: No bhabhi!!!!! Shh!!! I wont be here for 2 weeks I will miss making breakfast!!!!!….

Naintara was laughing! She was something else!!!….. Geet was wearing a plain simple salwar!!!!…… she was ready to go!!!! She had put the breakfast on the table and everyone had come down and was eating!!!

Sahil: Chachi I will miss you!! ur going!!!!

Maan: what about me? U wont miss me?

Sahil: Yeah!! But Chachi wont be making her special brownies!!!

Geet: that's why I made them this morning just for u!! they are in the kitchen!!!!

Sahil: Yay!!! I love you chachi!!!

Geet: love you too!!!!!

Maan: where's my love???

Geet: U don't get any!! This is between me and Sahil!! Right sahil?

sahil: Yes!! Chachu don't be nosey!!!!!

Naintara: see Maan bhaiyya… he only listens to Bhabhi!!!!

Dadi: becuz everyone loves Geet!!!!……

Geet was smiling!!! Maan was looking at Geet!! And saw Geet looking down!!! And he was grinning too!!!.….. after breakfast… it was time for them to leave!!! They double checked and make sure they had everything and they did!!!! They hugged the family….. and Sahil gave a big hug to Geet!!!! And Geet kissed him on the cheek and he kissed her back!!!! He wanted to go by Maan and Maan took him from Geet and Maan kissed him as well!!! And Maan got a kiss from sahil!!!…

Geet took Dadi's blessing!!! And Dadi had hugged her!! and she whispered in Geet's ears…

Dadi: have fun and take care!!! Don't worry about anything!!!!.. Maan is with you!!! just enjoy!!!!!! And besides… wen u get back I want to hear some good news!!!!!

They had stopped hugging and Geet was looking at her!!! Dadi was smiling and she winked at her!! Geet was blushing like anything!!!!!!….. they all said bye to them and they inside the car!!!! The driver drove them to the airport!!!! Geet was watching out the window!!! Her hand was right there and Maan had held it she was looking at him and she smiled!!! He had kissed her hand….. and he had pulled her closer to him and she just placed her head on his shoulder as they headed to the airport!!!

They arrived at the airport…. And Maan had checked them both in and their luggage was gone through and everything!!!!!!! since they were in 1st class they had boarded the plane 1st!!! this was the very 1st time that Geet has ever been on a plane!!!!! They both walked in together!!!! Maan let her go by the window!! So she sat down!!!!!… and Maan sat down!! They watched everyone else pass by them!!! Afterwards the doors had closed….Geet was looking out the window!! She was okay til the plane had started to move!!!!!…

She was grabbed onto Maan's hand but was still watching out from the window!!!!!…..

Maan: Arre Geet don't be scared! It will be nothing!!!!.. Relax!!

Geet: never been in a plane before!!

Maan: its okay!!!…….  relax!!!

The plane had started to move a little faster!!! And the grip became tighter!!!….. Geet kept on saying Omg! Omg!! Maan was just laughing!!!! He let out a small chuckle!! Geet opened her eyes and looked at him!!

Geet: Over here I am all scared and ur laughing at me!!!!!

Maan: I am sorry! but you look sooo cute!!!

Geet was looking at him and she let go of his hand and she was hugging herself and closing her eyes!!!… Maan was coming closer to her and she pushed him away!!

Geet: Leave me!!! Why don't u continue to laugh??

Maan: aww Geet!! I am sorry!! I truly am!! I wont laugh!!!…

The plane was off the ground and Geet became more stiff!!! She wasn't moving at all!!!…. Maan was trying to talk to her but she wasn't replying back!!! Maan was like awww!!!!….. the seat belt sign and come off and Maan took his seat belt off and he put the arm rest up and he came closer to her and he put his arm around her!!…..

Geet was looking the other way and not towards him!!!

Maan: hey… Geet!!….. arre baba!! I am sorry!!!!! I was just teasing!! But ur all upset!!!!! Don't be upset with me!!!! Here I hold my ears!!! I am sorry!!!……

It was funny!! Maan was holding his ears so his wife could forgive him!!! and she was looking at him!!….. he had pulled her closer to him and he hugged her…. and she placed her head on his chest and she closed her eyes!!!….. she had grabbed onto his shirt tight and wasn't letting go!!!………

She got even more scared with there was turbulence!! She wanted to get off this plane right now!!!! Her stomach was doing weird things!!! As long as Maan was there… she had nothing to worry about!!!!….. after a while she was getting use to it!!!!! She was asking him how long it was going to be? He had told her about 3 more hours!!!

In the next three hours… Geet was watching a movie and Maan had fallen asleep!!!!! When the movie was over….She had looked over at him and she was looking at him!! he looked sooo cute wen he slept!! She was smiling!!!!! She had put her hand through his hair….. and she let him be!!…..

The plane had landed…… and both of them let everyone go before they had got off the plane!!!! They had come out and they took their luggage from baggage claim….. they had come out of the airport…. And they took a taxi to their cottage!!!!…

Geet was looking all around!!! In her life this was the 1st time she was out of the country!!!! She was enjoying seeing something different!!!! She knew she was going to have fun here!!! Maan want saying anything but he was looking at her and he had a smile on his face becuz he knew that he was going to enjoy this!!!!

The taxi had pulled up in front of their cottage!!!! Maan had gotten the keys and he opened it!! The driver took their things out!! Maan had gave him a tip and he took the things up  to the front door!!! He had opened it…. And let Geet go in 1st!! she had come inside and whoa!!! It was big!!!!

She was looking all around…. Maan had taken the things inside and put it right there for now!!!!

Geet: we are gonna be here?

Maan: Yes! For 2 weeks its ours!!!

Geet was smiling!!!!!… they had both looked around and see what there was!!!…. they had gone and there was a kitchen and all the utensils were there!!!… there were 2 rooms…… they only needed one… but heh!! It didn't really matter!!!! Geet went in the back and there was a garden with a swimming pool and a hot tub!!!……

She was just looking at it…. And Maan saw this and he was smiling!!!!!!!……

Maan: Cant wait for this!!!

Geet turned back to look at him and she blushed to the core!! She had gone back inside and looked at everything else!!!!!….. Maan had taken their things inside the room and he had sat on the bed!!!!!

Geet: what do u want to eat??? are you hungry?
Maan: I am fine!!!… u hungry?

Geet: I am good! but if you want something I can make it!!!!

Maan had pulled Geet closer and made her sit on the bed! She was looking at him!!

Maan: Geet we are on a vacation!! U don't need to cook!!

Geet: But I want to!!! I don't mind! And besides eating outside food for 2 weeks?? It will get tiring!!

Maan: But I don't want you to be stuck in the kitchen!!

Geet: I wont be! What ever you want I will make for u!! just tell me!!!

Maan was looking at her! she was something else!!! Being on a vacation…. She still didn't mind cooking!! Yea they had a kitchen… but they didn't have to cook! But he knew she was right.. cant eat outside food for 2 weeks!! Or else it will be tiring!!!

Geet went into the kitchen and she was looking around!! Maan was unpacking a few things here and there…. And he had lied down for a little bit!!!!….. she saw the time and it was 4 in the afternoon!!!..

She whipped up something quickly… and she put it in a tray!!! She took the tray over to him….. he just had his eyes closed and she was just looking at him!! she had put the tray down beside him and she was looking at him!!!!……. again!!….. she was getting a little emotional….. and one tear had come down from her face and on his hand……. He had opened his eyes and he was looking at her!! she just wiped her face……. He had sat up….

Maan: Arre Geet!! Whats wrong? Why are you crying?????

Geet: its nothing!

Maan: Nothing?? ur crying and its nothing!!!!!..

He had pulled her and made her sit on the bed…. And he wanted to know!!!! Geet was telling him it was really nothing!.. but she was happy!!!!!!! Maan was relieved that she was okay and she wasn't upset about anything!!!!

Geet: I just wanted to say thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!….

Maan: for what??

Geet: for making my life worth living!!!!!!!!

Maan: well I would like to thank ur parents… for bringing an angel down….jus for me!!!!!!!!!

Geet was smiling and she was blushing!! He loved to see her blushing!! She looked soo cute!!!!!!! Geet just straight out hugged him!!!! and he hugged her back!!!!…….

Geet: I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1st time she said it)

Maan: okay! That's fine!!!

plz comment!Embarrassed

The following 121 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10thahulaila889dpurvainlwgeetgabersan1989pop_7862001kathrina7176star432shinedosssnav89thea_angelymonica9febkrishna.fizza25asmi123leen10leentellycrazyammyicycoolwifey90DancinFireflieslakshmisalvadihinal60TinkJiablessednimshalinikanagubhakbhartifankirannaryaninonabebuSemarnkmaan13579varshakhedekardiyachillperfectflirt8rostbina_aSnoovepari_DDshruthiruchsprachidalmiaapril12sahibasharmaneha512rashgirl000teju2292CuteTommyBluntlySpeakingmishtibLadyArwenHADmishtimaaneetkimeetm-g19Be.edgynan_10s-o-m-m-i-eshivangi783cherieLoverdimpzzmuskaan...Rohini20Escapistdmg_roks_antaratrishapcharlie1950babygurl10aksnamita5dreamy4everAnu_Rputhcyum321maanujaanujazzeretteninaviJayaRNav2010-SmexySmile-MsMovielovergangesegbd_soniaShimmerrnats0101mayapariHanishadevisimi91_wallflower_libra25-Zahra15--Veritaserum-ritzy09daisydee425Water.wajiha-1--Saavi--mrk-1ambbihavrsharmapunjabi.princesanjucoolcute-alysonu4ever*Dakoo_Minzy*kooliioalekhika20..Adeena..shah10hinal_maaneetmaanseersroopali--Ratna--preethiahoneygrapeLoquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_Madhuri53CrazyCutesypickachutabby999.CookieMonster.

Go to top