Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 82)

*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Part 26

Maan was looking for her!!! now he was bound to find her and he didn't care how long it took!! But he was going to find her!!!!….

Geet was still tied up in the chair!! Brij had gone but the other guys were watching her!!!…….. they were in the corners and were watching her!!!!!! Geet just closed her eyes and she was just imaging Maan!!! Why was this happening to her???

She was thinking of a way to get out!!! but how was she going to do that??? She needed a good plan!!!! Or else she would be in big trouble!!!…..she had started to untie the rope that was around her hands!!!! She had all the time in the world!!!!! So she was doing it slowly! It was really hard but she wasn't trying to make it obvious!!!!

Maan was trying to look for Geet!!! He was looking in all sorts of places she could be anywhere!!!!!!! The family was calling him… to see if anything!

Dadi: Maan anything?

Maan: No! I am looking everywhere but nothing! I don't know where she is!!!!!

Dadi: don't worry!! She will be okay!!! She will come home safe and sound!

Maan: I hope so!!!

Dadi was trying to be soothing and what not!! and to make Maan feel better!!!! Maan was…. But until he doesn't find Geet……. He wont live in peace!!!

Geet had untied the rope from her hands… but she still kept the rope there!!! She was looking all around!!! And was looking at all the guys!! They were looking at her!!!! she was looking and was trying to find the exit!! And the exit was behind guy #3…. So she had run out from there!!…..

Geet: whats that noise?? I hear something!!!

Guy: oy!! Be quiet!!

Geet: I hear something! Someone is coming???

Guy: there is no one!!

Geet: Brij left through that door but the noise is coming from over there!! Look!!!…..

The guys were telling her that she was losing it but she was trying to convince them!!! One of the guys had checked!!!……  Geet was like omg! That door just opened!!… they all looked!!!….

Within a few seconds.. Geet dropped the rope and she took her purse and she fled from there asap!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the guys screamed and they ran after her and she was running with the jaws of life!!!!……she was running through different ways to lose them!!!!! The guys had lost her so they had split up to find her!!!!!

Geet had come to this place and she hid behind there and she looked in her purse and got her phone!!!!! Her phone was dying……. She had 1 battery left!! She had called Maan!!!! Maan heard his phone…… he picked it up without looking at who was calling him!!

Maan: hello???

Geet: Hello…..

Maan: Geet?????????? Omg! Geet!! Where are you???

Geet: I am…..

And the phone had died!!!!…. she looked and her phone turned off!!!!! Maan saw this and he called again!!!… but it went straight to voicemail!!! And he was like damn!!!…. Geet was like omg!! No!!!!!……..

She was looking around and she made the run for it!!!…..she was trying to find a way out and get a hold of a phone!!!! But there was nothing!! she was in the middle of no where and her phone died!!!!!……. she had tried to turn it on!!! She tried again to call Maan!!! Maan picked up!

Maan: hello Geet??? Just tell me where u are? And I will be there!!!

Geet: I don't know where I am!!!! There's no signs no nothing!!!!!

And the line went dead again!!! Maan was getting furious!!! Geet was getting sad!!! Things weren't going anywhere!!!! Geet was walking but she didn't want to run into the goons!!! And then she saw one of them!! And she was like omg!!!! She was looking around!! And she hid behind something!!!!….

Geet turned on the phone!!!!….she had texted Maan this time!!!!…. and she tried to describe the best she could on where she was and she clicked sent!!…. Maan received it and he read and he was thinking where it was!!!

Now Geet's phone was def dead!!!! She couldn't even turn it on!!!! But now she had to go somewhere!!! She kept on walking and trying to locate some place but nothing was coming up!!

When Brij had come back he saw Geet gone and he was pissed!!! She had left!! He had a mean face on him he got into his car and went to look for her!!!!

Geet was on the run!!! She had been on the run for an hour now!!!!…she herself didn't know where she was going!!!!…..Brij was driving like crazy and was looking for her!! Maan was looking for her too!!!!!!! Everyone was looking for Geet!!! Geet was trying to get at least a car to come….. but there was no one there!!!!!! She wondered whether anyone even comes on that road!!

Geet had been walking and walking and not knowing where she was going or where she was headed!!!!!!!! Maan was going crazy he was waiting for his phone to ring and he waited for it to!!…. he was driving and driving and not knowing where he was going!!!

He had ended up on a beach and he came out of the car… he had come to sit on a rock and he was thinking about Geet and how he would be with her and hold her and hug her…… but she wasn't there…… he felt so sad about it!!!…..and without realizing it…… Geet had ended up walking towards that beach!! But she didn't arrive until 30 mins later!!!… she was looking around but since it was late at night…..there was nothing there and everything was closed!!!……

She was looking around but nothing!!! but then she looked and she saw a figure there….she couldn't see who that was!!! And she didn't know that it was Maan!!! She was thinking maybe he could help her!!! so she was walking towards him… and Maan was looking at the water!!!! She was about to tap him on the shoulder but then all of a sudden someone came behind her and put their hands on her mouth and dragged her away from there and when she saw it was Brij!!!!!!!

Geet was trying to get away but she couldn't!!!!! and then she had bitten him on his hand and he had taken his hand away… and she yelled help!!!! Maan thought that he had heard something!!!!

Geet: help!!!!

Brij: Oy shut up!!!!!!

Maan had turned around and he saw no one!!!! but he thought he heard Geet's voice!!! He had stood up and he was looking around!!!…..Geet was trying to get out from his grip…. And then she had kicked him and she kicked him where it hurt….. and she ran from there…….Brij ran after her and Geet was yelling help me!!!!!!!

Maan heard it again!!! he had ran and he wanted to follow the voice!!!……. Brij had grabbed her and he was holding her tight…….and he said no funny business!!!!!

Brij: Now.. u will pay for the price!!!!! U watch what I do to you!!

He grabbed her hand and he pulled her towards the car she was trying to get away and say leave me but he wasn't listening to her!!!!! and right wen he was about to open the door…. The door had closed and he had looked up!!!!!!!!!

It was Maan!!!! Brij was shocked to see him!!! Geet was like omg!!!! She was looking at Maan!! Maan was looking at Geet!!! Both were staring at each other!! But then Maan had snapped out of it…

Maan: let go of Geet!!!

Brij: Make me!!!

Maan: I will make you!!! she's my wife dammit…. so you better let go of her!!!

Brij: I wont!!!!….. she was mine 1st!!!!! and if it wasn't for you…. she would still be with me!!!!

Maan: excuse me…. She ran away from you so you wouldn't harm her!!….. and u know that  she will stay with me!! And with me only!!!!

Brij: I wont let that happen!!

Maan: Oh it will happen!!!!!!

Maan had grabbed Brij by the collar and he pulled him away from Geet!!!! Maan was punching him left and right!!!! But everytime Maan hit him Brij had gotten back up!!!! But Maan wasn't leaving him for one bit!!!!!!! He was hitting him and kicking him anything else!!!! Maan's cell had fallen out from his pocket and Geet picked up to call the police!!!!!……. and at the same time she had called home!!!!……

When Maan was beating up Brij…. Some how the other guys had come and Geet screamed!!!!!!!! Maan had turned around and saw the other 4 guys…… it was Maan against 5 guys!!!!…… but 2 of them grabbed Geet!!! Maan had ran towards them and he kicked them from the back!!!!….. Maan had yelled for Geet to go!!!!!!…..

Geet was nodding her head no!!

Maan: I said go!!

Geet: but..

Maan: Geet!! GO!!!!!!!!!

Geet had ran off!! she was petrified leaving Maan alone!!!!…… it was one of him but 5 of them!!!! But when it dealed with Geet Maan didn't leave anyone!!! He had grabbed the big danda that they had and he was beating the crap out of them!!!!!!! Maan got hit in the back but that didn't stop him and he whacked them back!! Brij was trying to get up but Maan knocked him down again!!!!!!! Soon enough the cops had come……. And they had arrested all 5 of them!!!!!! Dev and Yash had come to the scene as well becuz of Geet's phone call!!!!

The guys had gone to the police station and Maan wanted to make sure that they were in here for good!!!!!! the cops were going to make sure!!!!!!!! Its bad enough Maan had beat them up but that wasn't the only beating they were going to get!!!!……

Geet knew that she was now safe but she was scared out of her wits!!! She was sitting in the car when they had arrived at the police station…… the guys had come out and Maan saw Geet in the crying and she wasn't moving one bit!!!!! Maan had gone to the car and opened the back seat and Geet looked up at him!!!! she was crying and he came and sat and she just hugged him and poured her heart out!!!!!!

Maan: Its over Geet!!! Its finally all over!!!!!!

Dev and Yash got into the car….. Dev had drove!! Yash was in passenger seat!!!!! Geet wasn't letting go of Maan at all!!!!! It was a quiet drive back!!! Geet was looking at his hand….. and he was bleeding!! She was stunned!! He got hurt and she was rubbing his hand! She looked up at him and he looked at her…

Maan: its nothing!!!

Geet: nothing??? this is big!

Maan: when it comes to you….. its nothing!!!!

They had come home and everyone got out of the car!!! Maan was holding Geet's hand and he led her in the house!! everyone came to Geet!!! Geet hugged Dadi and Geet was crying on her!! Dadi was consoling her!! Meera and Naintara also hugged her!!!

Dadi: Maan…ur hand????

Maan: Arre Dadi its nothing!!!!

Dadi: nothing?? you call this nothing??

Maan: U sound like Geet!!

Dadi: well that's good!!!

Naintara: let me bring the 1st aid kit!!!!

She had bought it and she wrapped his hand!!! Maan knew with women around….. he had to give in!!!! after she had finished it… Maan had taken Geet upstairs…when they had come inside… Maan had closed the door….. and he told Geet to go and take a shower!!!! Geet was looking at Maan!! Maan looked at her….. and she had just hugged him tightly and he put his hand on her head!!!! It felt so nice to be in his arms!!!!!! she didn't want to let go of him at all…. Maan had let her be for a while!!!!

plz comment!Embarrassed

The following 120 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisahelilaila889dpurvainlwgeetchintushilpasan1989kathrina7176star432rockingmishtishinedossssrupithipiada_angelthea_angelykasturi11monica9febkrishna.leen10leenfizza25asmi123ammyicycooltellycrazyTinkJiahinal60SemarnkbhakbhartifanDancinFirefliesshalinikanaguprizakirannaryaninonabebumaan13579diyachillsakadafiperfectflirt8rostshruthiruchsParimishtybina_aSnoovepari_DDsahibasharmaTaranaGeetprachidalmiaapril12neha512rashgirl000HADmishtiteju2292LadyArwenBluntlySpeakingmishtibmaaneetkimeetCuteTommym-g19myedward12nan_10s-o-m-m-i-echerieLovershivangi783dimpzzmuskaan...charlie1950Escapistbobbydolltanya_vitrishapamita5sweetie_pie..divya22puthdreamy4everheermehermaanujaanu-maankimishti-ninaviJayaRNav2010gangesegbMsMovielover-SmexySmile-d_soniaShimmerrnats0101mayapariHanishadevidaisydee425_wallflower_paponeconlibra25simi91ritzy09-Veritaserum-kuhu18Water.wajiha-1ambbiha--Saavi--mrk-1esha143cute-alysonu4everpunjabi.princes007jindalalekhika20jnawaz*Dakoo_Minzy*kooliio..Adeena..hinal_maaneetmaanseersroopali--Ratna--honeygrapeVSai2008pickachuLoquacious_AashMadhuri53Krishna_Sourav.hayaat.

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
ME!!!!!

missy ur in big trouble!!!! and u know why!! this is #3!!!

he he...*innocent muh*...i didnt do anything Wink...ok...last one...*woo hoo*...then i have to get to work...

i think maan needs a hug! how about you write in a special cameo for me and i can give him a hug Hug vaise...Geet is one smart cookie...after all...she is Mrs. MSK...but omg...ROFLi loved how you had to mention that she grabbed her PURSE and then ran out! LOLLOLLOL...her life is in danger...aur yahaan uski aapni purse ki padi hai!! LOLLOLLOL....he found her! yay!! Big smileBig smileBig smile...not that i had any doube!! TongueTongueTongue...awesome!!! loved Maan vs Brij show down!! Big smile
JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 06 February 2011 at 11:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
lovely update 
shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10