Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 78)

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
hey wts happening dear
continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
awesome update Guli....did brij return ?
Nav2010 IF-Dazzler
Nav2010
Nav2010

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
wow intersting cant wait next part thanks jee
varshakhedekar Senior Member
varshakhedekar
varshakhedekar

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

holi sequence was good.......

it seems brij is back...........n omg geet being kidnapped..........
i am scared now...........
thanks for dis update
simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
oh poor Geet got
kidnapped i hope
nothing happen to
her great update
pls cont soonnnnnnnn
srupithipi Groupbie
srupithipi
srupithipi

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
ooohhhh ...... sounds interesting !! Wink
plzz update soon !! Cry
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Part 25

She was screaming and shouting and trying to get away!!! There were 3 guys in the car!!!!! 2 in the back and one was the driver!!!….. she was yelling and she wanted to escape but they had told her to shut up and when she didn't they showed her a knife and she had quiet down!!!!! She was crying…… and she was scared out of her life!!!!…… she was asking them where they were taking her? and why are they doing this?? But they didn't say one word!!!!

Geet: where are you taking me? Who are you???

They were quiet!! After like 20 mins in the car they had come to the place!! And they got down!!! The guys held both of her arms and they held it tight so that way she wouldn't leave!!!!!!….. they had taken inside a place and there was someone there sitting on a chair!!!! But their back was turned around!

Guy 1: we have brought here!! Here she is!!!!!

The guy had turned around and all the color on Geet's face was all drained!!!!!! Her eyes popped out and she couldn't believe it!! There was Brij sitting right in front of her!!!!!!…… and he was there smiling at her!!

Brij: hello Geet!!!!! So we meet again!!!

Geet: what are you doing here?

Brij: arre I greet you with a hello!!!!! Don't I get one??

She was looking at him!!!….. she was shaking her pants like anything!!! She wanted to leave from there!!! She wanted to be by Maan!!!! She wanted him there!!! Brij was looking at her!!

Brij: why do you look so pale?? Hope all is well!!!!!! Wait how could it be for you?? becuz I am here!!!

Geet wanted to make a run for it!! But she couldn't!! she was trapped all around!!!!!

Geet: what do u want???

Brij: me??? I want nothing!!! ur here in front me!! That's enough!!! I mean… too bad I didn't hit ur husband really hard… although I should've but my aim was bad!!!!!

Geet's face had shot up!! It was him! he was the one that hit Maan on the head!!!! Geet gave him a mean look!!! But Brij was telling her don't act smart with me…… becuz it wont be good!!!!

Geet: let me go!!!!! Ur not going to accomplish anything!!!

Brij: But I have!!!! Ur here.. By me.. and away from whats his name…….

He was laughing!!!! She was looking at him! this wasn't going to be good!!! Maan had packed up from the office!!!! And he had turned everything off and it was time for him to go home!!!! he was thinking thank god!!!! He wanted to go home!! he was tired!!!… but he knew once he saw Geet…. His tiredness would vanish away! But little did he know that his wife wasn't there!

His car had pulled up in front of KM and he came outside and headed inside!!!…. he had gone upstairs…. And changed his clothes and he freshened up!!… he had seen the time and there was still time before dinner!! He had gone down and wanted to go by towards Geet!!!! He had gone into the kitchen and Meera was inside….. and there was no Geet!!

Maan: Meera… where's Geet???

Meera: I don't know!!!! She took lunch to the office…

Maan: I don't know??? How can you not know??

Meera: She's been out all day!! I mean u probably saw her at work wen she dropped off lunch!!

Maan: yeah and then she left!! She said she was gonna come home!!!!!!

Meera: Nope she hasn't come home!!

Maan: where is she??

Meera: who knows!! Don't worry she should be coming!!!

Maan: yeah ur right!!

Maan had gone into the living room and he was waiting for Geet to come!! But he couldn't last 5 mins and he tried her cell phone but it was the operator saying that the person you have reached is not reachable!! He was trying but kept on getting the same thing!! After 10 mins he was getting panicky!! He went to Meera again and told her!!!…

Meera: this is strange!!! Where could she be??? You don't suppose something…..

Maan: Don't say it! Nothing has happened to Geet!!! Nothing!! she is okay!!!!!!

Meera: but….

Maan: NO!!!

Meera: u can try and call.. you never know!!!

This was the last thing that Maan wanted!! He didn't want to call hospitals or anything that's what he was dreading!!!! He was even scared to dial the numbers but he had called and tried to find out…. his heart was beating fast!! The last thing he wanted to hear was that something happened to Geet!!….. something serious!!

He had called all the hospitals and they had all said no!!! he was relieved to some extent but where was she??? He tried her phone again!!!! but it was still the same!!!! He had to inform the police now!!!! This was getting too much!!! She wouldn't just disappear and that for 6 hours!! And even if she did go somewhere she would pick her phone up!!!!

Maan had told the cops to look for her and the last time he had seen her was when she was at his office!!! After that he doesn't know where she is!!….after giving the information he had hung up!!… he wasn't gonna stay seated so he had took the car and he was looking for her!!!

Meanwhile… Geet was just standing there in front of Brij …. Brij wasn't gonna let go and she knew that very well!!…. and there was no escape either!!!…. Geet wasn't talking anymore!! She was quiet!!! She was already getting freaked out by him! but then what if he was going to do something with her!!! and then with the burns….. she was thinking these things and she was freaking out!!!….

Geet: Let me go!! Let me live my life!!! Leave me!! I don't know why ur doing this!!

Brij: what do u mean?? Ur husband sent me to jail!! You were away from me!!! And now I am back!!!!!!! And since I am back!! Ur going to be with me!! I am not going to be alone!!!!

Geet: I am married!!

Brij: married?? Heh!!! That's not a marriage!!….u belong to me! You had said that you would always be on my side! But you betrayed me!!  But now since I am here ur hubby don't know where you are!!!! And he wont be able to find you!!!

Geet was crying!

Brij: Arre don't cry!! It doesn't suit you!!!!

Maan was driving around and looking for her!!!!

Maan: where are you Geet?? Please come home soon!!!!! I don't care where you are… just come home!!

But even with that said it wasn't going to help her come back!!!!!!

Geet was tied up in a chair!!!!! And she was just sitting there and not moving!!! She closed her eyes and was thinking about Maan!!!!!!! She was thinking about him and his cuteness and what not!!! she felt a little relieved just by thinking about him!!!… she didn't want to open her eyes….. becuz then that pain would come back!!!!!…….

Brij wasn't going to let her go!!! …. He was looking at her!!

Brij: U know Geet!! You look really cute!!!!….

Geet opened her eyes and she was looking at him!!!!……

Brij: You do!! Now ur with me!!! And u wont go anywhere!!!!!! I wont let anyone get to you!! u are mine and no one elses!!!!!……

When he had said that… Geet closed her eyes and tears were coming down on her face!!

Brij: arre why are you crying?? Don't cry!!!!!! Ur face doesn't look good when you cry!!!!!

Geet wanted to scream so loud!!!!! But who was going to listen to her shout!!!! No one!!!… no one can get to her!! no one can hear her!!!! she was stuck!!!

Maan had come home but nothing!!!!!…. when he came home he saw Dadi, Naintara, and Yash!!! They had gone to some relatives house!!!! they had heard the news wen they came home…..Dadi had come to Maan and asked him what was going on?

Dadi: what is happening? Where is Geet???

Maan was looking at her!!! and he didn't know what to do!!!… and he just hugged Dadi and he closed his eyes!!!!

Maan: I don't know where she is!!!….. Dadi I want her!!! I want her to be by me!!! I want her home!!!! where is she???

He was crying on her!!!! Dadi was consoling him!!!!

Maan: I cant live without her Dadi!!!……. she's my everything… if anything happens to her….

Dadi: NO don't say that!! Nothing will happen to her!!!!!…

Sahil was coming down from the stairs… he didn't know what was happening!!! But one thing he noticed that there was someone missing!!

Sahil: where is chachi???

Maan had looked at sahil!!!!…. sahil was looking at everyone!!! he wanted to know!!! Meera had made an excuse saying that she was gone she will be back!!!… Maan was looking at her!!! if only that was true!!!!!! But it wasn't!!!!!!! he had left from there…. He went inside his room!!!…. and he came to an empty room!!!….. he had come and stood by the window and was looking out!

Maan: where are you Geet???? Where are you???? if I did anything…. To you I apologize!!! Just come to me!!! And I will make things better!!!! But I want you here!!!!

He closed his eyes and he was crying!!!! And at the same time Geet was crying too!!!! They were both pining for each other!! Wanted to be by one another! But it wasn't happening!!… Maan had come and sat on the bed!!…. he had called the police and they had said they were on it!! They are looking for her!!!….

Maan had turned on his TV just to see….. but nothing!!! he was changing channels nothing was on!!! But then… when he turned to one channel… the lady was reporting that there was a guy by the name of Brij who escaped from jail and don't know where he has gone!!!!!

When Maan had heard that…. And saw… he was shocked!! Brij had escaped!!

Maan: if he has escaped…

Maan was freaking out!!! he had called the commissioner and he informed him about Brij… the comm. Was asking him whether there was a connection between him and her…

Maan: I am sure!!!!!!! Brij is crazy and he could do anything to her!! I want you guys to search every part of this city not leaving one thing behind…. You understand????

The Comm said okay!! They had hung up!!!… Maan had ran down!!! And they asked him what happened!!! He said I am going to look for Geet!!

Dev: but you already did!! You couldn't find her!!!

Maan: I couldn't find her but I need to find out!! Brij has escaped from jail!!!!

Everyone was stunned!!!…. omg!!!

Meera: SO could that mean….he has our bhabhi????

They were all shocked!! Maan had ran out of there and gotten into his car and the search for her began once more!!!!!

plz comment!Embarrassed

The following 114 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10psruthilaila889inlwgeetscarce05san1989kathrina7176star432rockingmishtishinedossskasturi11srupithipiada_angelthea_angelykrishna.asmi123tellycrazyammyicycoolwifey90hinal60TinkJiaDancinFirefliesblessednimshalinikanagubhakbhartifanSemarnkdiyachillsakadafikirannaryaninonabebumaan13579perfectflirt8rostbina_aSnoovepari_DDshruthiruchsbhuviisahibasharmaprachidalmiaapril12rashgirl000neha512teju2292HADmishtiLadyArwenBe.edgymyedward12Rohini20trishapshivangi783dimpzzmuskaan...BluntlySpeakingCuteTommym-g19nan_10s-o-m-m-i-eEscapistbobbydolldhrashteetanya_vibabygurl10aksnmaanmishtiamita5sweetie_pie..divya22puthdreamy4everninaviNav2010MsMovielovercyum321maanujaanu-SmexySmile-gangesegbShimmerrd_sonianats0101_wallflower_Hanishadevisimi91-Zahra15-paponeconlibra25Water.wajiha-1mrk-1-memorable-ambbiha-Veritaserum-kuhu18esha143--Saavi--punjabi.princessmallvillesonu4everjnawaz*Dakoo_Minzy*alekhika20kooliiohinal_maaneetshah10maanseersroopalihoneygrape--Ratna--kahkashansakinaMadhuri53Loquacious_AashCrazyCutesy.CookieMonster.tabby999

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
me!!!

ok...first thing's first! welcome back!! this is the Guli that ive known for...what...4+yrs now right? wow!! isnt that insane!! any way...the Drama Queen returns!! ClapClapClap...

alright...maan has got to get better security at his office...what is this? some car just comes and takes Geet? ShockedShocked aab saachi baata...did Maan hire Dutta's useless bodyguards? LOLLOLLOL...i knew that wasnt that last we'd seen of brij! ROFL as much as i hate him...i have to say it...welcome back!! Tongue...but chalo...at least in one part Maan has figured that Brij has Geet!!

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 06 February 2011 at 11:17am

Go to top