Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 74)

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
awome update.
love it.

puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
lovely update guli
anuandavi IF-Sizzlerz
anuandavi
anuandavi

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Guli, yaar, u are too good a writer. I read the whole FF today. Loved it. Do send me a pm for the next update
Nav2010 IF-Dazzler
Nav2010
Nav2010

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
VERY NICE ONE THNAKS!!!
Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I read part 1 and it is amazing.
Loved it.
I will go ahead n read the rest now.
Thanks so much
funnymonkey Goldie
funnymonkey
funnymonkey

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
loved the parts!!!
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Part 24

Few days later… it was Holi!!!!!……… everyone was wearing white….. the whole town had come to Khurana Mansion and they were in the back in the garden!!!!!…… Naintara and Yash had come down…. And they had brought Dadi with them!!!…… they were all surprised and happy to see them!!!!!!……. they had taken Dadi's blessing!!! When Maan had saw her he had a smile on his face!!! He had taken her blessings… and he had given her a big hug!!!!!!!

Maan: Dadi….. how are you????

Dadi: I am good!!!!!!!! where's my bahu?? I have been dying to see her!!!

Maan: Geet is upstairs!!!!!!!!……. Geet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…….

Geet had come out in her white salwar…Dadi had seen her and she had a smile on her face!!!!!

Geet: Dadi???

Geet had ran down the stairs…… and she took Dadi's blessings!!!!! Dadi gave her a hug!!!!

Dadi: How are you???

Geet: I am good Dadi!!!!!

Dadi: you look very happy!!! I am imagine my son is keeping you happy!!!!

Geet: very happy!!!!

Dadi: good!!!!!!!!

They had all gone in the back and people were getting them!!!!!! Everyone was covered with color!!!!!!…… but not Maan!!! Or Geet!!…. they had both avoided that!!!! Maan had seen Geet!!!!.. and saw that she wasn't covered!!! So then he was smiling!!!!!!!

Geet was fixing the table that was there outside!!!! And he had come behind her… and grabbed a whole bunch of red color and had it in his hands….. she had turned around and saw this and she was shocked!!!!!!!!!! She was nodding her head no! and he had a grin on his face!!!!!!

Geet: Please!!! Don't!!!

Maan: why not????

Geet: Okay so is that how you wanna play?

She had grabbed some and she was looking at him!!! Both of them were looking at each other!!!!! They were about to throw it!! They were both ready for it!!!!…….

Maan: Don't u dare!!!!

Geet: Oh yeah? Well put it down??

Maan: And what if I don't??

Geet: ur not the only one that has it in ur hand!!!!

Maan: Oh!!! I see!!!!!….. well u see… ur looking so damn beautiful right now!!! Cuz ur nice and clean!!!

Geet: I should be saying the same thing to you!!!!!…..

He was about to throw it at her…. but then she got scared and dropped whatever she had in her hand on the floor and she covered her face with her hands…. But Maan just threw it on the floor… Geet had looked and was confused!!!! She looked at herself…. But it wasn't on her!!! she was looking at him and he had come to her and looked down at her…. and he had filled her maang!!!!!!

She was looking at him… and she was trying not to get all emotional  and she was looking at him!!!!! she was smiling.. and then she had hugged him!!!!! then everyone was gathered around them and Maan was looking at them!!

Naintara: Look at them!! Mr. And Mrs. Besharam!!!!! Everyone here is all covered and you two… are nice and clean!! Well on a day like today it wont work!!!! on three…. Everyone get them……..

Maan and Geet were like omg!! They were trapped!!!!!! When Naintara had said 3… everyone threw color at them and they were covered!!!!!!!!!! Then everyone was going crazy and getting everyone else!!!!!!! Since they were both covered Maan didn't spare Geet and was getting her like crazy!!!!!!

Everyone was having a blast!! Even Sahil!!! He was enjoying it!! He would come and sit by Dadi then go back and get some people and come back!!! He was going back and fourth!!!!!!! Everyone was soo happy!!!……. all the couples were being lovey dovey!!!!……..

There was a person that was in the crowd that had their eye on Maan and Geet!!!! They were looking at each and every move!!!!!…… it seemed like they were stalking them!!!! MG were just together and messing with each other!!!!….. not caring for anything….. sahil was having a blast!! He was a mess… but he didn't care!!! He had come and just kept on getting Maan!!!.. Maan had picked him up and threw him up in the air making him giggle!!!!

The whole crowd were all together!!…. they were in a huge bundle… u could get lose in there that's how big it was!!!! And since everyone was colored with color… u couldn't even tell who was who….. cuz some had dark colors on their faces!!!!….. Maan had enough of everything!!! He had tried to make his way out of the whole crowd… so he was squeezing through trying to get out from there…

He didn't know that he was being followed!!… with so many people.. who knew that there was someone looking at you!!!…. then all of a sudden…. Maan was hit on the back of his head….. and he had held his head…. And he had fallen onto the ground!!!!!…..the person had left from there…… and Geet looked towards Maan and saw him on the floor and she screamed!!!!!!!

Everyone had stopped and wondered what happened…. Geet had ran to him… Dev and Meera saw that they had come running!!! Geet had come by him….and she was yelling and telling him to wake up!! They had helped him up and they had brought him inside the house!! Geet was freaking out….. Meera had told her not to worry!! Everything will be okay!!! And he would be just fine!!

The question was who had done this?? And with so many people there u couldn't tell who had done it!!….. Maan had woken up after like 20 mins… and he opened his eyes……. Geet was sitting right here….. his head was hurting!!!!….. he was asking what happened….

They had told him that he got in the head!!!……. but don't know who had done it!!!… he had looked towards Geet and she was sad!!!!!…. he had told her I am fine!! There's nothing wrong with me!!

Maan: Geet I am fine!!!!!!…… my head hurts but that's about it!!! Nothing else!!!

Geet: U stay there!!!! Don't move too much!!!…..

Maan saw the concern in her eyes… she was probably terrified!!!…… they had left him alone.. but Geet was still in there… she didn't wanna leave!!!!…. he had told her to help him sit up!!!! And she had done that!!!….she was just looking at him!!! and he was looking at her!!!

Maan: Geet… I am okay!!!!

Geet: when u were hit… I was soo terrified… I thought something happened to you…. and i….

Maan: nothing has happened to me!!!.. I am here with a little headache!!!! I will be okay!!!!

Geet: but could have done it??

Maan: that I don't know!!!….. but lets not worry about it anymore!!!!….

He didn't want her to stress about it!!!!…. she wasn't going to let this go!!! But he had to assure that he was going to be okay!!!!!….. Maan just took it easy….. and he was just in bed!!!!!! Geet asked him if he needed anything…. Or if he wanted anything!! He was fine!!!!

The following morning!! Maan was up and about!! Geet was still sleeping!!! He let her sleep and he headed for the shower!!!! He had come out and he was ready!! Geet opened her eyes and saw that the other side was empty!! She had looked and saw him getting ready she had sat up and he had turned around and smiled at her!!!

Maan: Good morning!!!!

Geet: where are you going????

Maan: I am going to work!! I have to go to the office!!

Geet: what?? Why?? No you wont go!! I wont let you!!!!!

Maan: arre Geet!!!… I have to go!!!! I am fine!!!! My head is okay!!!! It was a small little thing!

Geet: small little thing?? You call it a small little thing?????

Geet had come out of bed and she came to him!! and she was going off on him and she didn't want him to go and that was final!!! Maan was looking at her and he was staring at her!!!! she looks cute when she is mad!! He was telling her that…

Geet: sweet talking is not gonna work!

Maan: Geet I have to go!!!

Geet was sulking at this point!!!!!! Maan assured her that nothing will happen!! Geet had lost this point!!!!….. he was going to go and that wasn't going to change!!!… she had told him to wait for her while she gets ready!!! He at least did that much for her and he waited!! They had breakfast and ate with the others…… everyone asked how he was and Maan had told them that he was fine!!!!!…..

Maan was ready to leave for work!!! the one thing he didn't like to see was Geet's upset face!! He didn't want to leave seeing her like that!!! Cuz she was still upset about him leaving!! He had kissed her on her forehead and told her that he will be fine!!!…… he got into his car and Geet watched it until the car wasn't seen!!!!!!

She was thinking about him after he had left!! So she had decided to make lunch for him and take it to his office for lunch!! so that way she can see how he was doing!!
She had made lunch for him and she had brought it to the office!! It was for both him and Dev and she had packed it separately!!!! She had gave Dev his food and he thanked his bhabhi loads!!!!!! She had gone to Maan's cabin and he was talking on the phone and was writing down things here and there!!!!…… he had hung up the phone and he never bothered looking up!!!… Geet was looking at him and she was just standing there looking at him for a while and not saying anything!!! Until she had cleared her throat and then he had looked up!!!!

Maan: arre… Geet??? Wen did you come???

Geet: Oh 30 mins ago!!!

She was joking!!!

Maan: what?? How can….

Geet: I am joking!! Been here for 5 mins.. but you didn't bother to notice!!! I was being nice and bringing you lunch!!! so here it is! And now I am going to leave!!!

Maan: arre why??? Since you have come!! Stay!!

Geet: No!! ur work is more important!!!!….

She put the lunch down and she was about to leave but he quickly got out of his and he came behind her and grabbed her by the waist before she had stepped outside!!!…….. he had stopped her from opening the door and she had turned around to look at him!….

Maan: Don't go!!!….. I mean you came all the way here…. To give me lunch the least you can do is to stay!!!!! Please???

Geet was giggling!! He was toooo cute!!!!!

Geet: fine!!!….

He had held her hand and they had both sat down!!!….. she had taken it out for him and he was having his lunch!!…..after he was done… Geet wanted to leave…. But he had told her to stay!!! But she said no!!! becuz she knew he wouldn't finish his work!!!!!! she had said bye!!! He was like awww……….. before she left he held her arm and she turned around and he kissed her!!!!!……she blushed and she left from there!!!….

She had come out of the building….. and she saw the car right there in front!!! She was walking towards it…. But then out of no where another car came in front her and stopped… the car door opened and she was pulled into it and she was shocked out of her wits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz comment!Embarrassed

The following 116 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisahelilaila889dpurvainlwgeetsan1989kathrina7176star432niki7611rockingmishtibacktodecembershinedossskasturi11thea_angelyNK4MSK.Naziakrishna.fizza25gagsyasmi123tellycrazyammyicycoolDancinFirefliesTinkJiashalinikanagubhakbhartifandiyachillmaan13579varshakhedekarred135bkirannaryaninonabebuperfectflirt8sakadafiSnoovepari_DDrostmystique_girlneha512rashgirl000prachidalmiaapril12sahibasharmaLadyArwenHADmishtiteju2292doll9shivangi783Rohini20dimpzzmuskaan...cherieLoverBe.edgymyedward12nan_10s-o-m-m-i-eCuteTommym-g19maaneetkimeetEscapistbobbydolldmg_roks_antaratrishapcharlie1950tanya_vibabygurl10aksndreamy4everputhcyum321divya22JayaRNav2010seshatreed_sonia-SmexySmile-MsMovielovernats0101Shimmerrsimi91Hanishadevipaponecon_wallflower_libra25-Zahra15-kuhu18ambbihaWater.wajiha-1mrk-1Vintagepeachsanu3108-Veritaserum-vrsharma--Saavi--esha143komlikapunjabi.princesanjucoolalekhika20kooliiojnawaz*Dakoo_Minzy*hinal_maaneetrsroopalimaansee..Adeena..shah10honeygrapepreethia--Ratna--CrazyCutesypickachuLoquacious_AashMadhuri53tabby999.CookieMonster.

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
me!

i seriously have work to do today...have to finish at least 3 charts for Helen today...but i thought i'd update my comments before you killed me...but...in all seriousness...you cant kill me...because im gonna kill you first!! stupid rain joke!!! Pachu and i have decided to kill you...we're working on the details...WinkWink

now to update

haye haye...HOLI HAI!!! eee!!! Big smileBig smile...haw!! filling maang!! haye haye..*thud* EmbarrassedEmbarrassed he's sooo cute!!! ClapClapClap...oh teri!! ShockedShockedShocked maan hit from behind!? ShockedShocked...do i smell the beginnings of some DRAMA?! WinkWinkWink...and what a place to leave off!!! AngryAngryAngry...of course...this is where i get it!!! TongueTongue

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 06 February 2011 at 10:38am

Go to top