Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 67)

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
k...got a bit carried away

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 01 February 2011 at 11:19pm

*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Part 22

He had wrapped his arms around her…. and he was rubbing his hands on her back and she had come closer to him and soon she began to slowly kiss him…….. they had finally came apart and they were both breathing heavily and she was looking down and he was looking at her……….

She wanted to run from there…. But she couldn't as his arms were wrapped around her waist…..she had looked up slowly at him and she just blushed and hid her face in his chest!!!!!!! Sahil had come inside and yelled Chachu!!!!!!!!!!  They had both looked at him and they broke apart…. Sahil had come running to him and Maan had picked him up!!

Sahil: Ur back????

Maan: yes I am!!!

Sahil: how come I didn't see you come in??

Maan: becuz I came here 1st!!!!! becuz u see….ur chachi was missing me sooo much!!!!!!!

He had looked at her when he had said that and she just smiled and she ran from there……. Maan was laughing!!!!!!…….. Maan had freshened up a little bit and he came down with Sahil……. And he was carrying him!!!

Meera: Maan bhaiyya….. ur back????

Maan: yes I am back!!! Just got back 30 mins ago!!!!!

Maan was looking for Geet!!! He didn't see her!!! he probably thought she was in the kitchen!!!…. Maan had put Sahil down… he made an excuse that he wanted some water so he had gone into the kitchen and saw that Geet was in there cutting vegetables….. and he was smiling!!!!….

He had walked inside and came by the fridge to get cold water…… and she had looked and saw that it was Maan….. and she just froze on the spot…… she just kept on cutting the vegetables…. And he had come behind her…

Maan: whats cookin???

Geet was quiet and she wasn't saying anything!!!!!……

Maan: Hmm… I see someone is awfully quiet today!!!!!  I wonder why???? I am finally back…. After 3 days…. U should be happy?? Unless you want me to go back…for another 3 days……

She had stopped cutting the vegetables when he had said that……She had looked at him…. and her eyes were getting all watery…….the smile that he had on his face….cuz he was only joking soon became serious… he had put the glass on the table…

Maan: arre Geet… I was just joking……. I am not going anywhere!!!!….i cant leave….. I missed you tooo much!!!!!!

Did he just say that he missed her???? he did!!! Geet had heard right…. So it wasn't only at her end… it was on his end too……. He had admitted that he missed her…… he had hugged her from the side…

Meera had walked in… and saw these two in the kitchen!!!

Meera: Oh no!!!!! Maan bhaiyya what are you doing in here????

Maan: I came for water!!!!!!!

Meera: sure you did!!!! The water is in the fridge….. not around Geet's waist!!!!!……

Maan had taken his arm around her waist….. and Geet had rubbed her eyes a little……

Meera: Bhabhi…. Whats wrong??? Were you crying?????

Geet: No I wasn't…… I was…

Meera: Bhaiyya did u make bhabhi cry????

Maan: no…… I didn't make her cry!

Meera was looking at him!! And she gave him that look that somethings up!! And Maan couldn't help himself so he cracked himself!!!

Maan: well I didn't mean too…

Meera: how could u?? u come back and u make her cry!!! Out of the kitchen!!!!!!! Now!!!! What did you say to her???? u know…. This is  the 1st time you made her cry!!!!!!!!

Maan: but…

Meera: No buts.. out!!!!! go!!!! Leave her alone!!! Making her cry!!!!…….

Maan: I will leave!!! But I am taking Geet with me!!!!!

He had made her put the knife down and he held her hand and he walked out with her….and they had gone to their room…. He had closed the door….. she walked by the window…… he had looked at her….. and he went towards her…….. he had come and he had stood right beside her and he was looking at her… but she wasn't looking at him at all……..

Maan: Geet?….. hey Geet……

He had pulled her closer to him and he wrapped his arms around her……

Maan: U know for these past 3 nights….. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you…… I missed you…. I really did…. You have become a part of my life…… and its just……..

He had looked down at her……she was quiet……. He had turned her around…… she was playing with her pallu……

Maan: I wont ever talk about leaving you!!!!! I know how it felt like being away from you for 3 days….. u weren't there… I don't think I can do it again!! before I could go anywhere for long periods of time and it wouldn't really matter…. But now…… I have someone who I miss terribly….. and probably… who misses me too right????

She had looked at him….. and she had come closer to him and she had placed her head on his chest and she just wanted to stand there…….

Geet: Of course I miss you too!! In this world….. who else do I have accept for you???? I have no one else!!!!!

He had wrapped his arms around her……and he was consoling her!!!!

Maan: hey no more crying now!!!…. I don't want you to cry!!!!! You have cried a lot in ur life!!! You don't need anymore tears!!!!! I want you to always be happy!!! We are all here for you!!! all of us… even Meera and Dev!!!! So you don't ever have to worry!!!!!!!

They had come apart and he had wiped her tears… and he nodded his head no!!!! he had kissed her on the forehead……. Afterwards they had both come down!!!!….. it was dinner time…..Dev had already come home from the office….. and he had said hi to Maan!!!!!!

Meera: don't you hi him!!!! he made bhabhi cry!!!

Dev: what???

Meera: Yes!!! Not cool!!!

Maan: I said sorry to her!!!

Geet was just smiling!!!!!! Meera was still mad at him for making him cry!!!! Geet made her understand that she was okay!! So she didn't have to be mad at him!!!!!!

Meera: Okay fine! Becuz you say so.. I will let it go!! It better not happen again!!!

Maan: It wont!!! I wont let it!!!!!

Meera: Good!!

Everyone had their dinner….. Geet was serving him….. and she was feeding Sahil as he wasn't eating his food properly!!!!!!! He always listened to Geet….. so whatever Geet had said… he would do it!!! So she made him eat properly!!!

After dinner was over….. Dev and Maan had gone to the study to talk about some of the office work…. Geet was playing with Sahil!!!! And took him out in the garden for a little while…… he had a small swing and slide that he was playing on!!!! Meera had called him inside as it was a little cold…… sahil had gone inside…. Geet was outside….. and she was looking up at the stars…… and was just smiling……

Dev had gone to his room…… Meera was putting anu to sleep!!!…. Maan had stood up and went by the window and saw that Geet was outside in the garden looking up at the sky and she was just smiling!!!!! Maan was looking at her….. and then a smile came on his face!!…. he couldn't stop staring at her!!!

He had turned off everything in the study and he had come down into the garden!!!! He had come and sat next to her….. and she looked at him….

Maan: what are you looking at??

Geet: The stars!!!!! Just how they are shining all bright!!!!!

Maan had looked up!! And he was looking up there with her!!!!!!!

Maan: it's a very nice night isnt it?

Geet: yeah it is!!!

Geet: I never thought in a million years… that's I would be sitting here like this….. and not having to deal with any problems!!! Being married…. I thought after everything happening I thought my life was over….. there was no point of me living in this world!!! Who was I going to live for???? of everything you didn't have to marry me!!!! You could've have gotten someone better…… I know becuz of everything that happened at the wedding….. you just filled my maang…… but…..

Maan had put his finger on her lips and made her stop talking!!!!!

Maan: Geet….. I am Maan Singh Khurana……. I can get anyone…. Becuz all the gals come running to me!!! They want me…. I have the money… I have the looks… I have everything what you can possibly want!!!!……. with one snap of a finger…. I can have anything!!!!…… but….. by choosing you as my wife….. that was the best choice I ever made in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geet was looking at him when he had said that!!!!!! He said something very little but it meant a whole lot!!!!! He had come closer to her….. and he was hugging her….. she loved being hugged by him!!!!!! she felt at peace and everything!!!…..

There was a little wind and it was blowing her hair on his face…… he had moved it… and put it behind her…… and he was looking at her…… she looked sooo good…… she didn't have any make up on or nothing!!! but she looked really cute!!!!!… he had come closer to her….. and he was placing kisses her on her face….. on her forehead…. Then on her cheeks…… and before he could get her lips again…. she had smiled…. And pushed him slightly…….. and she was going to escape!!!!

He had grabbed her arm….. and she closed her eyes… and was breathing hard!!!!!!

Geet: Someone will see!!!!!!…………

Maan: NO one will see!!!

Geet was thinking he must be joking…… he had stood up from there and not letting go of her arm…. And wen he had let go….. he had picked her up… off the ground… and he walked inside with her…..he had taken her towards the bedroom carrying her…. and he had closed the door….. with his foot….. she was looking at him….

He had put her down…. But not on the floor… but on the bed…….. he had laid her down gently…… Geet wasn't even looking at him…. she had her eyes closed……. He was looking at her… from top to bottom……

Maan: Geet????

Geet had slowly opened her eyes… he was laying right next to her but he was looking at her… she was looking at him….she didn't know what to think…… she had moved her face and she wasn't looking at him… but he had moved it back and made her look at him……..

She was turning all red from inside and out….. was this really happening???? He had come to her face slowly and started placing those kisses again…… on her forehead…. Then on her cheeks.. but instead of her lips he had placed on her chin…. And began to nuzzle her neck…..she began to scrunch her toes….. and stomach was acting very funny again!!!!!….

He had come to her lips and gave her a small passionate kiss on her lips…… and she had started kissing him too…… she had slowly put her arms around him…..he had slowly began to undress her……and she was clutching on to his shirt tight…. Maan knew this was her 1st time….. so he made sure she was comfortable 1st before anything!!!! Geet knew she was in safe hands…. And he wouldn't let anything happen to her….. so she had trusted him fully…….. and the scene faded away!!!!!!

plz comment!Embarrassed

The following 135 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10kavi2377thahuharikashiva25psruthilaila889dpurvainlwgeetdhannakSShah786san1989kathrina7176star432maagibacktodecembernehaa9shinedosssSalmankatsweetmelongagsykasturi11srupithipithea_angelykrishna.fizza25asmi123leen10leentellycrazywifey90ammyicycoolTinkJiahinal60shalinikanagubhakbhartifankirannaryaniSemarnkmaan13579perfectflirt8Rujul13varshakhedekarcue1sakadafidiyachillSnoovepari_DDshruthiruchsprachidalmiaapril12rashgirl000neha512preetymaaneetCuteTommyBluntlySpeakingmishtibm-g19HADmishtiLadyArwenteju2292myedward12nan_10dimpzzmuskaan...Rohini20shivangi783cherieLover123prithaEscapistdmg_roks_antaratrishapmaanmishtianshimanshibabygurl10aksndhrashteetanya_viamita5sweetie_pie..dreamy4everheermehert-mayur-sajan-jAnu_Rputhtammana.mdivya22BadGirlKissamzu32seshatreed_soniaShimmerr-SmexySmile-gangesegbninaviJayaRNav2010MsMovielovernats0101mayaparimaaneetmaahiHanishadevidaisydee425-Veritaserum-basicquestion1paponeconlibra25_wallflower_simi91monika1992-memorable-mrk-1ambbihawajiha-1punjabi.princes007jindal--Saavi--vrsharmaesha143alekhika20kooliioFireSafireFireejnawaz*Dakoo_Minzy*maansee--Ratna--rsroopalihinal_maaneetkahkashansakinapreethiahoneygrapeLoquacious_AashMadhuri53CrazyCutesypickachunotfadedaway.CookieMonster.

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
me!

you know...i half expected to add "good looking" to his "whats cooking" line...you know...whats cookin good lookin...lmfao!! such a bad line...but i just thought of it...he he...Shocked hug from the side!? HUG FROM THE SIDE!!!! omg...i had totally forgotten about the HUG FROM THE SIDE!! dear lord...i remember that conversation we had...it was during one of our KS parties...you member? LOLLOL...wow...that was ages ago...i remember i went to stalk a certain someone and ended up in a certain isle!! ROFL good time babe...good times!!! and hey tauba...fade away!! BESHARAM!! hug from side and fade away...only thing we were missing here were the NICKLES & DIMES!! tauba tauba tauba!!! OuchOuchOuch

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 03 February 2011 at 9:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bluedreamz953kooliio

vrsharma IF-Rockerz
vrsharma
vrsharma

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
loved itttttttttttttttttttttttttt

it is really really gud

u handled it nice really
LadyArwen Goldie
LadyArwen
LadyArwen

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
couldn't ask for more... the story is at a very good pace... it always feels so much of a real life story...
maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
lovely update 
nan_10 Goldie
nan_10
nan_10

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
loved it
u write so wellThumbs Up
ambbiha IF-Rockerz