Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 59)

muskaan... Goldie
muskaan...
muskaan...

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
waiting waiting.......

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
waitingggggggggggggggggggggg.............................sweet heart 
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Part 20

He was staring at her like a fool and she was just turning red like anything….. she was fighting her way to get out of his hold… but he wasn't letting go!! He was smiling!!!!! They had broken apart when they heard Meera calling both of them!!! Maan had stepped back and Geet took the chance and she had ran off from there…… Maan just ran his hands through his hair!!!!!!!

They all were having dinner together….. Sahil was eating and making a mess at the same time… he was trying to eat by himself…. But of his food went on his clothes……. But he was trying!!!!! Geet was serving Maan…… and he was just looking at her…..and she didn't say anything!!!!!!!

The next day had come….. the gals were at home…. and the guys were in the office….. Maan was busy with his work…. And he had found out that he had to go to Goa for 2 days… for a business trip!!! He had to sign papers… becuz only his signature would work!!!!!…

He had come home and told Geet about it that he was going to be gone for two days…. When he had said that…. The color on her face drained like anything!! He was going to go for 2 days……. How was she going to manage 2 days without him!! she was going to go nuts and she was going to miss him like crazy!!!!!!!! But what could she do work is work and he had to go!!!

Geet had gone and she had packed his suitcase with his clothes… she wasn't happy about it…. But she couldn't show that she was going to miss him…. she was just putting his things in the bag!!!!!….. Maan had come inside and saw that his bag was being packed…… he was looking at her and he came from behind and he sat on the bed and he looked at her…. she had stopped and she looked at him!!!!!! he had held her hand and made her sit next to him…..

Maan: This is the 1st time that I am leaving you alone by urself!! I mean you wont be alone… you have everyone here but I wont be here!!!!!….. you will be okay na???

Geet nodded her head yes!!!!!!!

Maan: I have to do this…. I have to go ……

Geet: I understand work is work…. And besides everyone is here….. we can give each other company!!!!!

Maan was smiling at her…. she was smiling a little bit… but not too much!!! She had gotten up and she had continued to pack his bag!!!!!…..he had gone to his study to get his paper work ready for tomorrow…..so he was busy with that!!!!

The following morning had come!!!! Maan had to catch an early flight…. Geet had woken up before him and she got ready….. and went down to make his breakfast!

Maan's alarm went off and he had gotten off of the bed….time goes really fast when you are fast asleep…. He had kicked off the covers and he headed for the shower…… Geet had made his breakfast and she had brought it upstairs so he can have it there…… everyone else was still sleeping as it was only 6 am!!!!!

He had come out of the shower……. His collar wasn't done properly and his tie was just hanging there… he had come out….. and went to do his hair……

Geet: ur breakfast!!!

Maan: I will have it!!!! Can you please put the yellow and blue file into my bag??…

Geet had just done that!!!!!….. he was putting on his watch…. And telling Geet to put some more things in……. when Geet looked up at him…. she had turned to face him and she had ended up fixing his collar for him…… he had stuck out his head a little bit towards her and she was fixing it.;… she was looking at him… Maan was looking else where and not looking at her………

After she had done it…. He had told her "thanks" and she just smiled at him…… he had gotten ready and he ate his breakfast…. Geet didn't want him to go on an empty stomach!!!! She was just being close to him as he wasn't going to be there for 2 days!!!! Maan was ready to go….. and he had put everything into the car….. it was time for him to go….. and he made sure he had everything….. and he went towards the front door……. Geet was following him!!!!

He had turned around to look at her…. she was sad as she didn't want him to go….. but he had to…… but it didn't show it on her face….

Maan: take care of urself!!!!!!

Geet: You too…. Take care of urself…. Make sure you eat on time….and don't stress out too much!!!!

Maan: I wont!!! And its only a matter of 2 days!!! It wont be that bad!!!

Geet had fixed his tie a little bit…… and put it in the center…… both had said goodbye to each other… but before he had left…. He had come closer to her and he kissed her on her forehead!!!!!! Geet had closed her eyes…. And her stomach was doing flips!! This was the 1st kiss that he had given her…… and it felt soo nice coming from him!!!! she had smiled….. he had smiled back and he had left from there!!! Once that car was gone… Geet knew that now… for the next 48 hours…. He wasn't going to be there!!!…

She had gone back up and cleaned up everything and made the beds….. now she had to occupy herself so that way she wouldn't think about Maan too much!!

It was around 9 am!!! Meera had brought down Anu and Sahil!!! She had to take them both to the doctor…. Anu needed her shot as she was 2 months  old… and Sahil needed his shots as he was going to attend skool pretty soon in a few months.,….. Meera hadn't told sahil that they were going to the doc… or else he would never go as he hates them like anything!!!!!

Meera had told Dev to go with her… becuz handling Sahil was going to be a problem!!!!…..all 4 of them had gone after eating breakfast… Geet was alone at hone and she was getting house chores done!!!!!

At the doctors office wen they arrived…. Sahil had started to cry

Sahil: why are we here??

Meera: arre sahil don't cry!!!!!!!!! We are here for anu!! She is 2 months old….. so she needs her shots!!!!….

Sahil: I wont get any right????

Meera: No you wont!!!!!!!!!

Geet was at home….. and she had finished cleaning up!!! Dev and Meera had come home……. Geet had saw them!!!! Dev had Sahil picked up…. And Sahil had his head on Dev's shoulder!!!!… he was crying loads at the doctors office!! He was kicking and screaming as he didn't want the shot…. But he had to get it!! Geet had come to him and told him to come by her….. but he refused and just stayed on Dev and turned his face!!!!!!
Sahil was moping around…he didn't want to go by anyone!!! He was tugged onto Dev!!! Dev had to go to work….Dev had put him the couch…. But he still didn't want to let go!!!!

Geet had come and she had sat down next to him…..

Geet: Aww sahil… show ur chachi…. Where u got ur boo-boo??….

Sahil wasn't talking to her!!!! he was just by Dev!! Dev was trying to make him go by her or at least talk to her…. but he wasn't!!!! he was being grumpy and mopey cuz of his shot!!!!….

Geet: please sahil show me!!!!!

Sahil then showed her after a while and Geet was trying to cheer him up…..

Geet: wow!! that's a superman bandage!!!! U like superman right???

Sahil just nodded his head yes!!! And he was rubbing his eyes!!!

Geet: wow I want a superman bandage!!!!

Dev: Only special people get it!! Right sahil??

Sahil nodded his head only!! Nothing was coming!!!

Geet: sahil… why don't you tell me what you want for dinner?? Whatever you want I will make it for you!!!!!!!

Geet was naming a couple of foods….. and he was saying yes to them!!!!!!!!!……. Geet was sorta blackmailing him too…. So he could come by her so Dev can go to work!!!! Cuz he wasn't going by Meera either!!!!! He was only by Dev!!!!…..

Geet: how about…. After dinner….. I give you some ice cream pie!!!!!!

Geet was smiling… Sahil had looked at her….. sahil nodded his head yes!!! But Geet had told him that if he would come by her… then he would get it!!!! Dev was telling him to go and he had slowly come to her and she picked him up and put him in her lap!!!!

Geet: Very good boy!!!

Dev had left from there and sahil had seen him go!!! He was about to get sad again but Geet had distracted him and she was talking about his bandage and about dessert and not trying to make him think that Dev had left from there….Geet was rocking him back and fourth….. and was cheering up his mood!!!!

Since Sahil had gotten use to Geet through out the day he wasn't leaving her… Geet had promised him ice cream cake and that's what he had gotten!!! He was happy!!!!! Geet wanted to take off his bandage as he didn't really need it anymore…. But he wasn't letting her take it off even though there was nothing there………

During the evening time…… Geet went to go put Sahil to sleep…. He didn't wanna sleep alone so Geet had taken him with her!!! she was alone…. So she didn't mind….he had gotten on the bed next to her..

Meanwhile… Maan was in his hotel room and he was lying on the bed… he had turned over but there was no body there!!! He was missing Geet!!!!! He had admitted that to himself that he was missing her… she wasn't there next to him..

He wanted to call her… but he didn't have the guts to do it…..but then he had a good excuse to call …. And that way he can also her voice!!!!!!! He had sat up and dialed her number….. Geet had gone inside the bathroom to change when her phone had rang!!! Sahil had picked it up!!!!

Sahil: hello!!

Maan: hello?

Sahil: Chachu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maan: Sahil? Hey buddy!! What are you doing???

sahil: waiting for chachi…… I am sleeping with her!!

Maan: Oh really????

Sahil: yes!!!

Geet had come out of the bathroom and she saw that Sahil was on the phone…. She had come to the phone and he gave it to her and she had said hello!!!!! Maan had said hello and she had a smile on her face!!!!!! She was talking to Maan while tucking Sahil into bed.. she was patting him and he had finally fallen asleep!!!!!!!

Maan had asked her how she was and how everyone was….. their convo had kept on flowing as Geet kept on talking about Sahil and the shots that he had taken…… Maan was just listening!!!!! But not once did they say that they missed each other!!!!!!

Maan: how is everything else??

Geet: everything is good!!!!!

Maan: anything else???

Geet: No!!!! how about you??

Maan: No!! everything is good here!!!!!…. nothing yet!!!!!

They were both holding on to their phones.. it seemed like neither of them wanted to hang up!!!!! But they had to do!!!!!!

Maan had told her anything else a few time but she had only said no!!!!!!!! afterwards they both had ended up hanging the phone……

When Maan had given it off from his ear…. He was looking at the phone….. and so was she… and at the same time….. they were both smiling…. and said…

Maan/Geet: I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those words weren't coming out from their mouths!!!!! Maan had gone to sleep and he had hugged the pillow next to him so it wouldn't remind him of Geet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz comment!
Embarrassed

The following 123 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10harikashiva25laila889dpurvainlwgeetsan1989sunitasth1kathrina7176star432maaginiki7611rockingmishtibacktodecembersweetmelonlittlerenu16geet_v81gurneetgillkasturi11srupithipithea_angelykrishna.gagsyasmi123ammyicycoolwifey90hinal60TinkJiashalinikanagubhakbhartifandiyachillvarshakhedekarnonabebusakadafiShilalipiParimishtyrostTaranaGeetchiki143Snoovepari_DDsahibasharmaapril12teju2292prachidalmiaAnny90rashgirl000neha512BluntlySpeakingmishtibLadyArwenHADmishti123prithaRohini20shivangi783dimpzzmuskaan...m-g19Be.edgymyedward12nan_10s-o-m-m-i-emaaneetkimeetCuteTommyEscapistbobbydolldmg_roks_antaracharlie1950tanya_vidhrashteebabygurl10aksnsweetie_pie..dreamy4everheermeherputhbluedreamz953Nav2010ninaviamzu32seshatreemaanujaanucyum321-SmexySmile-ShimmerrMsMovielovergangesegbnats0101mayaparid_sonia_wallflower_simi91Hanishadevimaaneetmaahi-Veritaserum-paponecondaisydee425mrk-1wajiha-1ambbihabasicquestion1krati5vrsharma--Saavi--esha143punjabi.princessonu4everjnawazalekhika20kooliiohinal_maaneetrsroopalipreethiahoneygrape--Ratna--kahkashansakinaLoquacious_AashMadhuri53CrazyCutesypickachunotfadedaway.CookieMonster.tabby999

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
me Sleepy..sorry...just maha sleepy...will come back to this tomorrow...

ahhh!! first day on the new job tomorrow!!eeee!!

ok finally im here!! dude...why do you have geet yelling at the poor man subha subha..."ur breakfast!!!!" wasnt just one ! enough? LOLLOL...your characters are always yelling...Ouch...omg omg omg...forehead kiss...KISS!!! ShockedShockedShocked...and sahil flipping out about Anu's shots cuz he thought he was gonna get some ROFL too cute!!! D'oh they could say it after hanging up but what is the point...just say it...i miss you...see...not hard
JAZ

ps: i miss you babeji! Wink

Edited by jnawaz - 01 February 2011 at 12:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu4ever

sweetie_pie.. IF-Dazzler
sweetie_pie..
sweetie_pie..

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
2ndTongue
lovely update......Clap

Edited by sweetie_pie.. - 30 January 2011 at 11:36pm
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
awsome one yaar. i was waiting for this till now !!! i wonder wen they ll say it directly to each other
Rohini20 Goldie
Rohini20
Rohini20

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
A gud update...want more...i thought geet wuld also go along with him to goa..hmmm...continue soon...bring in some interesting twists which bring maaneet closer..!!Smile..

Rohini

vrsharma IF-Rockerz
vrsharma
vrsharma

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
toooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeee and sweetttttttttt update

loved it really

the missing session is really too gud

Go to top