Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 55)

nihatri IF-Rockerz
nihatri
nihatri

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
dat is going to be romanticParty

cyum321 IF-Dazzler
cyum321
cyum321

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
LOVED IT
nan_10 Goldie
nan_10
nan_10

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
awesome 
now i also want to have a delicious pizza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TinkJia

wajiha-1 IF-Rockerz
wajiha-1
wajiha-1

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
AWESOME SUPERB UPDATE
CONTINUE SOON
rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
waitinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Part 19

Geet wasn't the only one… the other girls were scared too….  They were grabbing onto their hubbies like anything!!!!… the guys were enjoying the movie very much!!!! Their wives were freaking out!!!!!….

Geet: I don't wanna watch this!!! I am leaving!!

Maan: arre Geet….. its almost over….. just wait!!!!

Geet: no…

Maan: Just wait!!!!!! Don't be such a whimp!!!!!…

Geet was watching it…. And she was clutching on Maan's shirt like anything!!!!!!……..after the movie was over….. the gals were happy that it was over!!!! Maan had taken out the dvd with the remote… and an Indian movie was coming on tv……

Meera: see now this is much better!!!!

Dev: Man don't u guys get tired of watching this junk?? Spice up ur life a little!!!!!!

Meera: U guys can watch those movies.. its not for us!!!

They were all watching the movie…….. but then…. Meera heard Anu crying so she had gotten up….. Dev had followed her…… Naintara and Yash decided to hit the bed because they were going to leave tomorrow!!!!! It was only Maan and Geet left in the room….. ever since she had placed her head on his chest she hadn't moved her head from there!!!…. . but then she had fallen asleep…..

He was trying to get up… but Geet was moving a little bit and she was getting more comfier!!… Maan couldn't move!!!! He wanted to get up from there but he couldn't!!!! so he had moved the chair back…. And he had his arm around her and both were sleeping on there!!!!!!

The following morning had come….Geet had woken up and she saw where she was…. She was sleeping on Maan…. And not even on the bed… but in his study… on the lounge chair!!!!!!!!….. he had his arm around her… and he was just asleep!!!!! She couldn't believe that they were sleeping together like this for the whole night……

She had moved a little bit and she was trying to get up from there.. but then Maan had gotten up and he opened his eyes… Geet was looking at him….. and he looked at her…. they both had a good staring session going on….. and neither of them said anything!!!!! She wanted to leave from there…… so she had just smiled and gotten off from there and she ran from there!!!! Maan was left laying there and he had a smile on his face!!!!!!….. and he was thinking…… she looks cute wen she blushes!!!!!

Everyone was down to have breakfast….. Naintara and Yash had bought their things outside!!! They were having breakfast with everyone!!!! it was nice to have them there….. they had loads of fun!!!!! After eating… they had told everyone goodbye…. And they hugged everyone!!!!!

Maan had the things put in the car……. Everyone told them to come back again…. and they had promised that they will try to!!!!!….. they had sat in the car….. closed the door and waved to everyone….. and they said goodbye!!!!!!!

Maan and Dev were going to go to work!!!! They had not been to work since Naintara had arrived……… so they had gotten ready to go!!!!…. Maan had grabbed everything he needed…. And he called Dev…. And they both headed off to work!!!!!

Both of the guys had lots of catching up to do….they were in their cabins every since they had gotten there…. They had loads of files to look over…. And they were getting and phone calls after phone calls!!!

Geet knew that they weren't going to come home early today…… so she had made lunch for them… she had made enough for both of them….. and she had it sent over…… the driver had brought it and took it into Maan's office…. After the driver had  left he had a smile on his face as he knew who it was from!!!!!!!!

Geet and Meera had eaten lunch…. Geet cleaned up everything!!!!!.. Sahil went to go for his afternoon nap so he went upstairs with Meera and she put him to sleep!!!! When he was sound asleep… she had gotten some pictures…. Which needed to be put into the album….. so she took it out and put them in there!!!

Geet had gone up….and heard that it was quiet… she went to check on Meera…. And saw that she had an album.. she had quietly come to her and asked her what is that??

Meera: its an album!! I needed to put some of Anu's pictures in here!!!!

Geet: I wanna see!!!!

Meera: here look at them!!!

Geet was looking at the pictures…….

Meera: here since you haven't looked at any of them…. Today I will show you all the pictures!!!

Geet had gone downstairs and sat on the couch… she was looking at Anu's album!!! Meera came down with the rest of the albums…. Geet was looking at how cute Anu is!!!! Despite her being 2 months old… she was the most cutest little thing!!!!!!!

Geet had switched albums and she was looking at all the other pictures!!!!! She was smiling at all of them!!!!!! They were sooo cute!!!!! She was looking at when Sahil was little…… she couldn't help and go aww……

Then as she was going…… there was a picture of a baby who was naked… and Geet couldn't help but laugh…. Cuz it looked soo cute and funny!!!

Geet: Omg!! Sahil……

Meera: Sahil?? NO bhabhi!!!! That's not sahil!!!

Geet: No??? who is it?? Anu??

Meera: No!! I made a separate album for her!!!

Geet: Dev????

Meera: Nope!!!! U have mentioned every Khurana except one!!!!!!

Geet: don't tell me….. this is….

Meera nodded her head yes and she smiled!!!!

Meera: yes maam!!!!! Its Maan Bhaiyya!!!!!

Geet couldn't believe it!!!! She was looking at his photo!!! He was soooo cute!!!!!! And she was looking at all of their pictures!!!! And these were the pictures of when they were both in skool….. and everyone knows how bad they all looked when they were in skool!!!!

Maan had this weird phase… where his head looked all weird and he wore braces and his hair was always messed up!!!! Every time Geet saw his pictures she was just cracking up!!!!!!!!!

Meera: man if he finds out that u are seeing these pictures…. He will def kill me!!

Geet: why?? Don't I have right to know??? After all.. I am his wife!!!!!

Meera: that is def true!!!!!!

Geet thought Maan looked really cute!!!! He looked really funny but he looked cute at the same time!!! there were loads of pictures with him and Seema….. Geet knew how much he loved his mom!!!…. the pictures could clearly tell!! But besides that….. Maan's baby pictures…. She couldn't help and giggle!!!!! What a cute chubby baby he indeed was!!!!

It was around 8!!! And the guys had come home!!!!!!!!!! they were so tired!!!! It was soo busy in the office today they had no time for breaks!! Maan had sat on the couch with Dev and he had yelled for water from Nakul!!!… Geet had heard this and she had come and she gave it to them!!!!

Meera had called the guys to come and have dinner…

Maan: we will!!! Wait a little!!!! We are soo tired!!!!

Meera and Geet had come and sat on the couch!!! Sahil was playing with his truck!!!!! And he wanted to play with the guys.. but they were tired!!!! They said some other time!!!!….. he had a sad face… but Maan had told him that he would make it up to him!!!!!!

Maan had seen the albums on the table…. The gals hadn't put them back……..

Maan: what are these doing here?????

Meera: Oh I forgot to put them back!!!!!!…….

Maan: don't tell me that you showed Geet….

Meera: Okay I wont tell you!!!!! I wont tell you that Geet has seen all of the pictures in all of them albums!!!

Geet was looking and she was smiling!!!

Maan: man Meera….. why?? Those are the most embarrassing pictures!!! I hate those pictures!!!!

Meera: arre that was back in the day!!!

Maan: And she probably saw all the baby pictures too!!!

Meera: OH yeah!!! All of them!!!

Maan was nodding his head no!!!!!!!

Meera was laughing!!!! And Geet was trying not to laugh!!!!!!……

Maan: Geet… those pictures… they arent me!!! Its my twin!!!!!! I don't look like that!!!!!! He's my twin brother!!!

Dev was laughing!!!!!!! So was Meera.. Geet was looking at him when he said that….. who was he kidding!! But Geet was no less….

Geet: OH it was ur twin!!

Maan: yes!!

Geet: does that mean I married the wrong twin then??? Becuz I found him really cute!!!!!! Did I get married to the ugly twin??

When she had said that… she couldn't look him in the eye… but she was sure slick to tell him that!!! Maan was stunned himself…. He couldn't believe that she was saying this!!!!!

Maan: what did u say????

Geet looked at him!!! Maan raised his eyebrows…..Geet got all quiet all of a sudden and she didn't say anything!!!!!! Meera had changed the topic and told the guys to eat their dinner….. they hadn't eaten either cuz they were waiting for them!!!! The gals got up…… the guys went to go and freshen up a little before they had dinner…

Geet had gone and put the albums away!!! She went to put them back where Meera had gotten them from!!!!!!!!! Maan was coming out from his room and he had seen Geet putting the albums away…… he had a smile on his face and he came behind her…. Geet hadn't notice that he was right there….. when she had turned around… she had crashed into his chest…… and she looked up at him!!!!

Geet: You??

Maan: yes me!!!! I saw you here….. so I just came behind you!!!!

Geet was looking down……. She didn't know what to say!!! He was just standing there with his hands behind his back!!!!!

Geet: lets have dinner…… they must be waiting!!!!!

She was about to walk past him….. but he didn't let her go and he had grabbed her waist…. That had startled her a little bit and she was stunned!!!! But then… he had grabbed her waist tightly……

Maan: So…. Married the wrong twin huh???

He was teasing her and she was trying to make him let go… but he wasn't…..

Geet: Please let go! I am sorry!!!!! I didn't mean to say that!!!!

Maan: Hmm..u sure??

He was looking at her….. and she was looking down!!!!!

plz comment!Embarrassed

The following 120 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmaraswinisnehag10harikashiva25psruthilaila889gaberinlwgeetsan1989kathrina7176star432maagiSalmankatsweetmelonshinedossssrupithipigagsykasturi11krishna.asmi123ammyicycoolwifey90TinkJiahinal60shalinikanagubhakbhartifanblessednimnonabebuprizavarshakhedekarmaan13579diyachillRujul13sakadafiSnoovepari_DDTaranaGeetshruthiruchssahibasharmaBluntlySpeakingmishtibLadyArwenHADmishtiCuteTommyteju2292neha512preetymaaneetrashgirl000prachidalmiaAnny90april12Be.edgynan_10s-o-m-m-i-edimpzzmuskaan...maaneetkimeetm-g19shivangi783Rohini20sonali_22Escapistzaqxswcharlie1950Neetu2825trishapdmg_roks_antaraanshimanshitanya_vibabygurl10iqbals4evert-mayur-sajan-jdreamy4everputhbluedreamz953cyum321amzu32ninaviseshatreeJayaRNav2010nats0101mayaparid_soniaShimmerrgangesegb-SmexySmile-MsMovielover-Veritaserum-_wallflower_maaneetmaahiHanishadevipaponecondaisydee425ambbihawajiha-1mrk-1--Saavi--vrsharmapunjabi.princesanjucoolesha143sonu4everkooliiopop77jnawaz*Dakoo_Minzy*alekhika20--Ratna--rsroopalishah10preethiahoneygrapeLoquacious_AashMadhuri53CrazyCutesypickachuKrishna_Sourav.CookieMonster.tabby999

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
i know i know...im behind...ill update all comments b4 bed tonight...teri kasam! he he

last one of the night! yay!! Big smileBig smileBig smile...omg...these two...didnt even get up and go to bed...how did they sleep in the chair...wasnt that uncomfy...send maan over my way...ill check out how they did it WinkWink...Shocked MSK naked baby pictures ROFL i laughed out loud and my bro was like...W*F?! oh god!! this is too funny!! ...married the wrong twin? nice come back...but umm...can i have the other one...i mean..as long as he looks like maan..im all good EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ok...one thing...your ff has been too hunky dory now...where's the drama...im sure its coming...

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 29 January 2011 at 11:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu4ever

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
lovely update ...............

Go to top