Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 52)

varshakhedekar Senior Member
varshakhedekar
varshakhedekar

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged

loved it.........

maan n geet r getting close now.......
sahil is so cute...........
awesome update

maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
gr8 work
\do continue soon
Nav2010 IF-Dazzler
Nav2010
Nav2010

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
oh its so cuteeeeeee mann and geet sahillllllllllllllllllllll
soniaz121 Senior Member
soniaz121
soniaz121

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
vry nice update
sonu4ever IF-Rockerz
sonu4ever
sonu4ever

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Guliiiiiiiiii Big smile

Sorry for not replying yaar Ouch
Im very bad, i really appreciate the fact that u update every day.
In fact, ur update motivates me to get up in the morning, im serious, when i woke up the first thing i do, i read ur FF on my phone then get ready for uni Confused

That's why today i want to say SORRY for not commenting and THANK YOU for your daily updates Big smileEmbarrassed

Love the way Sahil and the others keep teasing Maaneet, poor them.

Yaar i couldnt believe that u made Geet read a FF and Maan standind behind the stool for her LOLLOLEmbarrassed That was too cute Embarrassed

And Sahil, oh boy, he's a dynamite LOL " Mein Geet geet chilaounga, Kurta pharke" ROFLROFLROFL

Poor Maan, at least he could open up his heart to Geet. Clap

Hehe the picnic parts were cute, esp the one where Maan lifted Geet EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Love the way the story is going, Maaneet scenes are utterly cute EmbarrassedClapClap

Love each and every Updates.

Keep up your great work Big smile

And i'll try my best to reply everyday, if not i'll make a long comment every weekendBig smile

Love,

Humera Hug
simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
lovely part pls cont soonnnnn

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manishamadhu

*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Part 18

Maan had grabbed for his water bottle…… and Geet was still holding onto it…… he
had looked down and saw her hands right there…. She had felt his hands right there… He knew he grabbed the right bottle…..and she saw hers right there…… she drank from his……

Geet: I thought….

Maan: its okay!!!!…. no problem!! After all….. we are husband and wife arent we??

Geet was looking down and she didn't say anything!!!!…. she got all shy….. and he was looking at her…. and he was smiling…….

After they had eaten…. They were all sitting around for the next hour just talking and watching sahil play in the playground!!!…. there were some people playing ball when the ball rolled over to them…. Maan had stood up and given it back to them…. And they had said thanks to him!!! when he got up he realized he was tired!!!…. he had sat back down….. and he just laid down!!!!!!!!

Dev: arre bhaiyya what is this????

Maan: this is comfy!!!! Man.. I might just fall asleep here!!

Dev: no u cant!!! Get up!

Maan: I am awake!!!! see…… but this is much comfy!!!!!

Maan had gone to reach for something which was over on Geet's other side…so he had reached for it over her….. and she just looked down looking at him….. and then he had ended up on her thigh……. Which was much comfier!!!!

Dev: Hello!!!! Man this is the park!!!! I mean seriously…. U two just needed an excuse!!!!

Maan threw something at him…. and everyone just laughed!!!! Geet didn't mind him being there…. She was a little nervous!!!…. but Maan got even more comfier being where he was!!!!!

Yash took out a deck of cards…. So they all started to play cards.. Meera kept on looking up at Sahil just to make sure he was okay!!! He was having such a blast!!!!!!!

It was only the guys playing and the girls were watching on… Maan was playing laying down!!! Once he found his spot he didn't want to move!!!!

Afterwards… they had all cleaned up and they put everything in the car….. they had gone back the way they had come… but Maan didn't drive back… Dev did!!!

They had come back home…… they all went upstairs… and they freshened up and changed their clothes….. Maan had taken a shower……. Geet heard the water turn on so she had gone and got his clothes out…… and she put them on the bed………

She had come down…….. she had seen the time…. and it was almost 5….. she had gone to the kitchen… and was thinking what to make for dinner…… sahil had come into the kitchen… and he got on the chair….. and he went for the cookie jar….. and he stuck his hands in there…

Geet: Stop!!!!….what do u think ur doing?

Sahil: Getting a cookie chachi!!

Geet: Hmm… why????

Sahil: becuz I am hungry!!!!

Geet: well why don't u have something healthy…like fruit…..

Sahil: fruit???? Eww!!! No fruit..

Geet: have u tried it??

Sahil: Yes!!! And I don't like…

Geet: Hmm…… but its good for u!!!.. here… If you eat a banana…  and also… if you eat healthy things.. u will be strong like ur papa and ur chachu…. They eat their fruit….. and if you do too… u will be strong like them!!!

Sahi: really????

Geet: Yes u can have big muscles!……

Sahil: but I have them….

And he shows her…… and Geet was smiling at him…. he was soo cute!!!

Geet: wow!! they are big……. But if you have it… they will get even bigger…….. and don't u want that??

Sahil had nodded his head……

Geet: here.. if u eat this….I will make u whatever you want for dinner…

Sahil: really???

Geet: yes!!

Sahil: Okay well I want…

Geet: 1st u have to put the cookie down…… and u have to eat this banana……

Sahil was looking at it…… and he was having it…..

Sahil: Chachi… its too big for me to have….

Geet: Okay we will share……. And she ate it with him…..

Meera came inside…. And she saw that Sahil was on the counter.. eating a banana with Geet…… whoa!! Something she couldn't do.. Geet did!!!

Meera: what do I see here?? Sahil eating a banana????

Sahil: yes momma!! Chachi says that if I eat it…. I will get big muscles….. like papa and chachu…. And…She will make whatever I want for dinner!!!!

Meera; Oh is that so?? Bhabhi.. be careful on what he asks for…

Geet: its okay!! Sahil is a good boy.. right?? He will eat up his banana….. and chachi will make whatever he wants………

Sahil: Yes!!!!!……. chachi…finish!!!!… look I ate it all!!!!!! Momma look I finished it!!!!!

They were both telling him good boy!!!!!!

Geet: Okay sahil… what do u want???

sahil: Hmm… let me think!!

He had that thinking face on him..

Sahil: How about pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…

Geet: Pizza???

Sahil: yes!!!!…..

Geet: Okay pizza it is!!!!!……..

Meera: That doesn't sound too bad….. we can all have homemade pizza!!!!!!!……

Meera told Sahil to go and play………she had got him down and he ran off… and he went to play with his toys…. Maan had come out of his shower and saw that Geet had taken out his clothes  and he had wore them and he came down………. Meera and Geet were in the kitchen…….. Geet got her hands all busy becuz she was making the dough for the pizza…….

Dev: Meera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!……

He was shouting from upstairs……

Meera: what??????

Dev: Come here!!!!!…….

Meera: I will be back!!!

Geet was busy making the dough…… Maan was coming down the stairs and Meera was going up the stairs….. He had gone into the kitchen because he wanted water….. and before he walked in he had seen Geet making the dough… and she was trying to move her hair strand back as it was getting in the way… and she was getting annoyed by it…….

He was just watching her and he was smiling……. He had come inside the kitchen and she had looked up at him….. she was a little stunned… and she got a little nervous… cuz the last time they were in the kitchen they had a big mess…… she was just doing the dough and trying not to pay attention to him……she just kept on trying to move her hair back…….

He had his water…. And he had come over and he stood next to her…..

Maan: So whats for dinner???

Geet: Pizza…… I told sahil that if he ate his banana…. Then I would make him whatever he wanted…and he said pizza…..

Maan: Oh… well then… what if I don't want pizza???? What if I want something else???

Geet was looking at him……..he was looking at her…. he had a serious face on him too… he was pulling her leg… but she became all serious

Geet: what do u want? I will make it for u!!!!

She got all serious….. and he just started laughing saying I was joking Geet!!!!…… she was looking down and making the dough…

Maan: Geet??

Geet had looked up at him…. and then he had moved her hair back behind her ear…

Maan: there now it wont bother you anymore!!!!!

He gave her a smile and then he had left from there… she smiled a little bit…… Geet knew that Meera must be busy with Anu so she had made all the pizzas… she had flour on her salwar and everything….. but she didn't mind…. Naintara was packing as they were leaving tomorrow morning…. Or else she would've helped…. It was dinner time….. and everyone was digging in…. they had to admit it… Geet's pizzas were the bomb!!!! They loved them!!!…..

Sahil was happy as he got his cheese pizza… Geet had made him a small one just for him….. and she got a kiss on the cheek for that… and she had kissed him back saying ur welcome!!!!!….

Afterwards… the guys wanted to watch a movie… but not some chick flick or comedy… they wanted to watch horror… they had all gone inside Maan's study… since he had comfy chairs in there and a huge tv… they all made them selves comfy and they were all watching it….. the gals had come inside… to see what they were doing……

It had been 30 mins  into the movie… and they were all into it… it was a really scary movie…..

Meera: what are you guys watching???

Maan: it's a movie!!… if guys wanna watch come and sit down and shh…. But its not ur kind of movie….. it's a really scary movie…….

Naintara: I am sure its not that bad……

Maan: Okay come on…

Geet was looking… the last thing she wanted to see… so she just left them all in there… and she went inside her room….. she gets scared easily with these kinds of things……Maan had called her… and he told her to stay… she just nodded her head no

Maan: Come on!!!! It wont be that bad!!

They all insisted that she stay…. So she had sat next to Maan cuz the other two sat with their hubbies….. the gals got all freaked out and Geet just clutched onto Maan's hand….. but when the guys jumped out.. Geet hid her face in Maan's chest!!!!

plz comment!Embarrassed

The following 127 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisahelipsruthilaila889dpurvainlwgeetgabersan1989kathrina7176star432maagibacktodecemberSalmankatsweetmelonmishtikhuranasrupithipithea_angelykasturi11gagsykrishna.asmi123ammyicycoolwifey90TinkJiashalinikanagubhakbhartifanDancinFirefliesSemarnkprizamaan13579varshakhedekardiyachillsakadafirostbina_aSnoovepari_DDshruthiruchsParimishtysahibasharmaprachidalmiaapril12rashgirl000teju2292neha512preetymaaneetmystique_girlHADmishtiBluntlySpeakingmishtibLadyArwenCuteTommymaaneetkimeetm-g19Be.edgymyedward12nan_10s-o-m-m-i-eshivangi783dimpzzmuskaan...Rohini20cherieLoverEscapistbobbydolltrishapcharlie1950sonali_22dmg_roks_antaramaanmishtitanya_vibabygurl10bismazaman2000anshimanshiamita5putht-mayur-sajan-jdreamy4everbluedreamz953ninaviNav2010cyum321maanujaanu-SmexySmile-gangesegbMsMovieloverShimmerrd_sonianats0101mayaparidaisydee425_wallflower_maaneetmaahiHanishadevi-Zahra15-paponecon-Veritaserum-wajiha-1mrk-1ambbihaesha143vrsharmapunjabi.princes--Saavi--anjucoolsonu4everalekhika20kooliiopop77jnawaz*Dakoo_Minzy*hinal_maaneet--Ratna--rsroopalishah10maanseepreethiahoneygrapekahkashansakinaMadhuri53Loquacious_AashCrazyCutesypickachuKrishna_SouravJunglebee.CookieMonster.tabby999

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
me!!

ok...im here too...im on a roll!! Big smileBig smileBig smile

i love how everyone teases Maneet every chance they get!! lmfao!! LOLLOLLOL/...just love it!! ha ha...WinkWinkWink...you know...im all for cookies...Mrs. Fields just FYI...but i had a banana today...after a long time...and dude...it was yummy!! of course i ate it with chips...dorritos nacho cheese...ill explain tomorrow...just remind me LOLLOLLOL...i can just imagine your face at seeing that part of the comment...probably like Dead...right? maan is one chalak fella...he knew geet was gonna get scared but he called her just so she'd cuddle up next to him...but...can you blame the girl...hehe...hes freaking MSK! i want to cuddle up to that too Wink

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 29 January 2011 at 11:08pm

Go to top