Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 5)

ixray Goldie
ixray
ixray

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
good start . reminds me of something but i cannot grasp it yet.

now why is Maan traveling by  Bus  when he is  a rich man ??
he should be able to afford traveling in comfort. he can buy a bus and fit it out for himself.
and then how about an RV ???
but if whoever is following Geet can follow them in the car why could Maan not ride his own vehicle ???

trishap Goldie
trishap
trishap

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
awesome loved it
js452 Goldie
js452
js452

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
wow  loving  this  ff so far...uve got me hooked!
plz add me to ur pm list! cnt wait for next update...
Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

awesome ...

loved it........

keep writing

vrsharma IF-Rockerz
vrsharma
vrsharma

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

Interesting Parts

*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Part 3

Maan: Dadi I love coming here!! I get to eat ur food!

Dadi: So you only for my food?

Maan: arre.. Dadi u know that's not true!!

Dadi was just teasing. Geet was just sitting there eating and taking little bites

Dadi: So.. Geet.. who is in ur family?

Geet was about to put food in her mouth but then she had stopped….

Geet: Umm… ji…. I have no one in my family!!

Maan looked at her. He was shocked! He didn't know she didn't have anyone in her family! Maybe that's probably she was on that bus for 3 days! Who was she going to go to! But still why?! That was going through his head! He was looking at her but then he realized what he was doing so he quietly just finished eating his food!

Dadi: don't you say that… never say you have no body!! You have all of us… don't ever think that you are alone. Geet looked at Dadi! Did she really say that? She was surprised that there were still nice people in this world! She had lost hope! But maybe… just maybe there was hope

Afterwards…. Dadi told them to rest, they had everything under control…

Dadi: You guys go and rest it mustve been a long journey!

Maan: Yes Dadi! U know I love coming here but this bus ride! You live in the middle of no where!! I cant even take a plane cuz there's no where to land it! Can't take my car because I don't want anything to happen to it! Cant stand those trains with the stuffy people!!

Dadi was rolling her eyes everytime this boy came he would always say the same thing!! She got use to it! She even knew his speech  by heart now so sometimes she would finish it for him! Same with Naintara!! They knew him too well!!!

Dadi: So if ur done complaining go and rest!!

Maan was about to grab his bag and go but.. the problem was there was only one room…. Dadi and Naintara were talking. Maan had heard this! And he knew they were right… there was only one room!! But then he didn't want to leave geet alone!! But then….

Maan: Arre Dadi it is okay… we will share the room

They both looked at him

Maan: I will let her have the bed and I will take the floor…

Naintara: U on the floor???? Are you sure you are the same bhaiyya??? Mr I live like a king!

Maan: Naintara???

She was laughing!!

Maan: we will share the room its okay!!!!

Naintara: No she will sleep with me!

Maan: No you have too many things going on!! Its okay!!

Maan had called Geet and she came and they went inside the room. Geet wasn't sure about this and she was a little scared. Maan had seen her…

Maan: Don't worry Geet!! Just trust me.. I wont do anything! Please don't feel scared!

Geet was looking at him when he said that because after all sharing the same room but for some reason she felt that it was going to be okay and safe.

In the night….. Maan had woke up and he checked on Geet and she was sound asleep. She looked so peaceful when she slept, and he had covered her more with the blanket.He had noticed that she covered her arms in that shawl of hers. He wanted to find out whats going on but she isn't saying anything. This girl is in need of help but she wont open her mouth. He had gone back to sleep on the floor and turned off the light

The following morning had come. Geet woke up and it was 9! She had looked over and Maan wasn't there on the floor but the pillow and blanket were still on the floor. Maan had walked in with a tray and he saw that she was awake

Maan: good morning!

Not one word came out of her mouth. He was thinking a good morning would help but he didn't want to bother so he left her the way she was.

Maan: Here you go I bought you some food and coffee… you do drink coffee??

And she nodded her head yes.
Well at least that was something. He had picked up his stuff from the floor and he told her after she eats to take a shower and gave her a towel and everything. She had eaten but not that much… she wasn't too hungry but one thing was for sure was that she got a full nights rest. She had gone into the bathroom to take her shower but becuz of her burn marks she ended up taking a bath. It was stinging like anything and she was crying.

When she looked at her arm she would just start crying
that is why she always wore the shawl so she doesn't have to look at that. She had come out the bath and she wore her salwar and she came outside. Maan was sitting on the bed and looked at her. Geet was so scared she didn't have her shawl covered and her arms were fully exposed.

Maan: come here and sit next to me.

She was rooted on the spot and she didn't have no where to go.

Maan: come here and sit next to me

She had slowly walked to him and she sat down slowly. He could see the fears in her eyes but he wasn't going to bite. He had reached in his pocket and he took out some balm for her arms.

Maan: Put this on!!!

She saw what it was and she looked at him

Maan: I want you to apply this on your marks!!

She wasn't doing anything so he had taken some and put it on his hand and he got a hold of her arm.. when he did her body became stiff and she wanted him to let go. He had gently rubbed it on  her mark and she had her eyes closed shut because it was stinging her like anything.

He had applied to both of her arms and tears were coming down because of the pain. He was looking at her and he gently blew on it but she still had her eyes closed. He was done afterwards and then he went inside to wash his hands. She just stayed there sitting on the bed. She grabbed for her shawl so she can wrap it around herself but before she did Maan had come and he did it for her.

Why was he acting the way he was? She didn't know and neither did he! Was he getting attracted towards her… it couldn't be!!!! It cant be!

Naintara had come inside the room and told Maan that Dadi was calling him. Maan had excused himself and he went to go to Dadi! Dadi had told him to come and sit next to her.

Maan: yes Dadi?

Dadi: I want to ask you a question…

Maan: sure Dadi!

Dadi: And will you be honest?

Maan: Of course!

Dadi: who is she Maan???

Maan was looking at her!

Dadi: I believe you that she is just a friend because I know the way you are and you wouldn't just bring a girl  like this and that to here….. who is she? Is she really your friend?

Maan: Look Dadi.. I wont lie to you.. I did meet her on the bus wen I was coming here but she has problems and I don't know what they are. She doesn't say anything and she doesn't talk to me. I didn't want her to wander off on the bus as she has been doing for the past 3 days so I brought her here as my friend.

He was telling her about her burn marks and what not and she was stunned by this!

Dadi: Do you have some feelings for her?

Maan: Not that I know of! Because for me to like someone..

Dadi: I know it isn't that easy…

They were both talking.. Dadi just wanted to know what the truth was and she knew that he would never lie to her.

The wedding was in 2 days and the preparations were going on. Maan asked Naintara if Geet could borrow something for the wedding

Naintara: sure.. let her pick something whatever she wants…

Maan: I know that she wont say anything so I will pick it out for her….

Naintara: hai hai
….. what is this… is there something..

Maan: Naintara???

Naintara: arre sorry!!!! But she seems like a sweet gal……

Maan: I will never know!!

Naintara: why is that??

Maan: because she doesn't talk!!

Naintara: Why is that??

Maan: I wish I knew!!!

Naintara was thinking… yes it was her wedding and everyone was going crazy she took the time and came to Geet and wanted to talk to her! She had a normal conversation going with her and she asked her why is she always quiet??

Naintara: Why don't you ever say anything?? Are you okay??

Geet: I am fine!

Naintara: Are you sure?
You don't seem fine!! I mean.... if you need someone to talk to.. I am here… you can talk to me!!!

Geet looked at her and she smiled. She missed this very much. She missed the whole family experience. But she didn't have any of that!!!

Maan had given Geet an outfit to wear for the wedding and he told her it was okay for her to wear it.

The wedding day had arrived. Dadi was going crazy but Maan was telling her not to worry. He was helping her out and making sure that she didn't stress to much but everything was under control. Geet was just there and it was funny because wherever Maan was going she would be right behind him and not saying anything.

The barat was on its way and everyone was getting ready to welcoming the groom. Geet was looking around and wherever she looked she saw happy and smiling people. They were all excited she remembered when there was a point where she was around this environment… but within a second everything was snatched away from her.

The barat had come and everyone had welcomed him in. Geet was okay now she was a little relaxed… loads of people were looking at her and asking her who she was and where did she come from? Dadi had told her that she was a friend of Naintara… if she had said Maan's name then they would make a small thing into a big thing and she didn't want that.

The groom had sat at the mandap… Naintara's friends were trying to take his shoes… but they were slick… the priest had started to chant his mantras. Everyone had sat down..  Maan was looking around… he knew that Dadi was going to miss Naintara very much! They had an awesome relationship…..

Naintara had come down.. she was brought by some of her friends and she was led to the mandap…Geet was looking at her and she had a little smile on her face… Everyone was smiling..

Naintara sat down and the rituals had begun…. Then all of a sudden Geet's attention was towards the main door… she just happened to look there and wen she was did she was stunned! ! That little glow that she was having was gone in a flash…. She started shaking and everything and it felt like everything around was closing.

Maan was looking around and he looked at Geet

Maan: What happened????? 

Geet looked at him

Geet: I will be back!! 

She had gotten up from her seat and when going she had bumped into something which caused it to crash and everyone looked. Maan took the matters in his own hands and said its nothing. All the attention went towards a running Geet…..

She went in the back in the garden and her breathing became heavily and then suddenly she heard a deep voice………………..

The End! Plz comment!Embarrassed

The following 115 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10thahupyarisahelilaila889inlwgeetsan1989sunitasth1kathrina7176star432niki7611backtodecemberSalmankatsweetmelonruchsweetylittlerenu16krishna.asmi123ammyicycoolDancinFirefliesshalinikanagubhakbhartifanmons_mbvarshakhedekarbono_jostnadiyachillprizaVirIka4everhansasmabina_ashruthiruchsParimishtyrostpari_DDteju2292neha512BluntlySpeakingmishtibLadyArwenprachidalmiaapril12rashgirl000ReelyROSExxchiki143farha623dimpzzmuskaan...Be.edgymyedward12nan_10s-o-m-m-i-eshivangi783trishapRohini20CuteTommym-g19dmg_roks_antaraEscapistdoosheekamaanmishtianshimanshiteri_susantanya_viiqbals4everCythereadreamy4everputhTheBratbluedreamz953t-mayur-sajan-jninaviJayaRmaanujaanuNav2010cyum321divya22nats0101preetymaaneet-SmexySmile-krndrShimmerrMaaneet4eved_sonia_wallflower__Jyothi_pixi_nightingalmaaneetmaahisanu3108ambbihaWater.wajiha-1-Veritaserum-paponeconbasicquestion1esha143PaintedSkypunjabi.princesjnawazalekhika20kooliiohinal_maaneetrsroopalimaanseeHansaNShalvehoneygrapeMadhuri53_BlackPearl_VSai2008pickachudumasnotfadedawayDownhill.hayaat.tabby999

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Me!!!! Woot Woot!!!!

lol at the "woot woot" and you know why!! but its so weird...why didnt it do what it usually does ConfusedConfusedConfused...or did it and i just dont remember...im so lost!! Wacko...any way...will be at Bhabi's house today...so you know what to do...and ill get your damned update for Dil Se Diya Vachan LOLLOLLOL...he he

maan bhi naa...budhu!! if she had family would she be on the freaking bus for 3 days? i think not! LOLLOLLOLLOL...the great MSK on the floor...so Geet could have the bed ShockedShockedShocked *thud*...that was ME falling OFF my BED! LOLLOLLOLLOL...i loved Maan's answer to dadis question...do you have feelings...Maan = Not that i know of ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...thats a clear YES! Wink...and people just to let you know...yes im a tragedy queen...and I LOVE cliff hangers...but...i learned from the best! Ms. Guli over here way back in the KS days!!

how could you end there! grr!!

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 12 January 2011 at 6:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluedreamz953

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

hiiiii..

i hate cliff hangers..

but this update is really awesome...