Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 49)

trishap Goldie
trishap
trishap

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
awesome

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
loved it.......amazing one
waiting for their picnic moments
Gr8 update
Nav2010 IF-Dazzler
Nav2010
Nav2010

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
so cute geet feeding man owwwwww
puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
lovely updateClap

*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Part 17

The next day….. everyone was up and ready….. the gals were packing lunch…. and putting it into a basket……. Meera was getting Sahil ready and he was jumping up and down!!!!!….

Sahil: we going for a picnic… we going for a picnic… momma can I take my ball??? Please!!!!!

Meera: yes u can take ur ball!!

Sahil: Yes!!!!!!!!!…..

Everything and everyone were ready to go!!! They had put the things in the back of the car………

Yash: Okay so how are we going? We have two cars… who's going in which car??

Naintara: How about.. u guys go… and I will drive the girls!!!!!!!

Maan: U on the road driving???? Man its not safe!!!

Naintara: Maan bhaiyya?????

Maan was laughing!!!!!!!

Meera sat in the back with the kids…. Geet sat in the front and Naintara drove…..in the other car….. Maan was driving….. Dev was in front… and Yash was gonna relax in the back!!!!!!!!!

Everyone was ready to go… everyone got into the car… Meera was sitting in the middle while the other two were in their car seats… Maan had put his sun glasses on…. He started the car…. Naintara did too… and both of the cars left!!!!!

They were just driving……… sahil was looking out the window…….

Sahil: Bua… put some songs…. Its soo boring!!!!!

Meera: ur chachu took all the cds…. There arent any in this car!! They are all with them!!!!!!!!

Sahil: what??…. this stinks!!!!!

Geet had turned around… to look at Sahil!!

Geet: why don't u entertain us?? don't u know anything songs!!

Sahil: Yes I know lots!!

Geet: Okay… like??

sahil: "you're my mind blowing mahiya… ur my  mind blowing mahiya"

Everyone was laughing… he was sooo cute!!!!

Sahil: But chachi.. its not the same!!!!! I want to talk to chachu.. and tell him!!!!

Both cars were going… and Maan had come up and was driving right next to their car…. He looked over…. And he had seen Geet!!! She was just looking on…. Sahil saw Chachu… and he was shouting..

Sahil: Chachu!! I see chachu!!!!!

Geet had looked to her left….. and there he was in the driving ….. he look ahead…..

Sahil: Momma please call chachu I want to talk to him….

Meera: but he's driving!!

Sahil: Please!!!!!

Meera had dialed Maan's number and Maan picked it up….. he had put it on speaker and so did Meera……

Maan: Hello…..

Sahil: Chachu its soo boring!!! U took all the cds..

Maan: I am sorry!!! I didn't mean too!!!!

Maan had sensed he was on speaker and he was teasing Naintara and her driving… Naintara gave him an evil glare…….

Sahil: why don't we play antakshri!!!!!!……..

Meera: how do we do that??

Sahil: Momma.. u just sing songs…. And then they will sing…then us!!!!!!

Dev: Sahil…. Go to sleep!!!

Sahil: But I am not sleepy!!!!

Dev: ur fufa went to sleep in the back!!!

Sahil: who poodle uncle??? Tell him to get up!!!!!!

Yash: I heard that!!!!!!

Everyone was laughing!!!!

Sahil: lets play!!!!!!

Maan: Okay u go 1st!!!

They had started playing… it was rather ironic…. But the cars were leveled together and they were side by side the whole time….. both keeping the same speed!!!!!!…. Maan kept on glancing over to Geet…….

It was the guys song to sing…

Sahil: I know a song!! chachu… its easy!!!!!!

Maan: Oh yeah which one?

sahil: U can sing this to chachi… "mere saamne wali kidke mein…. Ek chaand ka tukda  retha hain"…

Everyone started laughing!!!!!!! Geet was blushing to the core…. Maan was thinking oh brother!!!!!!

Sahil: chachu stop looking in here soo much.. momma says if u don't look ahead… the car will go on the tree… so u must always look ahead!!!!

Naintara: That's right Maan bhaiyya!! Stop looking in here… don't be so nosey!! We know u miss bhabhi… but still!!!!!

Dev: I know!!! 1st it was the kitchen… and then the clothes.. and now cars!!!! These two will never learn!!!

Maan: what?? How am I getting picked on?? I am the oldest here…

Meera: and ur point?? We aint scared of u!!!! we got bhabhi now!!!! We don't care!!!!!!

They had all arrived at the park…. It was a very nice day…. They had picked a perfect spot…. And they set themselves up.. anu was sleeping…. Meera made sure she was covered properly.. so no bugs or anything would get to her…..she was still small!!….

Sahil was so happy… he started playing with his ball and he told the guys to come on!!! The girls settle themselves on the blanket…. And the guys went to play.. they were just kicking the ball back and fourth……

Sahil saw the playground that was there so he left his ball for that! He was on the slides and the swings.. and he was having a blast….the guys were playing with the ball…. And they were kicking it back and fourth…..

It was a nice day for an outing…… Geet was looking around… and she was looking at Sahil playing in the playground… then he was looking at the guys….they were just into their own things…..

Afterwards….. Meera called the guys to come…. So they could all eat lunch… she had called Sahil.. he was hungry so he ran….. Meera was calling the guys…. But they kept on saying 2 more mins…..

Meera; Bhabhi.. please go and get the ball from there… they will never come!!!!! Go!!!!..

Geet had gotten up and she told them softly… lunch!! they said hold on!!! Geet turned back at the gals….Meera told her just to get the ball…. Geet turned back… and she went towards them…. And she grabbed the ball

All the guys at the same time were like HEY!!!!..

Geet: Lunch!!!!

Yash: Bhabhi…we said 2 mins!!!!

Geet: it has been come on!!..

She was walking with the ball wen Dev came from behind and got it back!!!!!!

Geet: hey!!!!

Dev: Bhabhi please!!!!!

Geet: No! give it!!

Dev: Nope sorry!!!! u snooze u lose!!!!

Geet came towards him and she took the ball back from him….. she said come on!!!!! And she pointed telling them to go by the gals….

Maan: Geet give me the ball!!!

Geet: no!!!

Maan: please!!!

Geet: No!!!

He was walking towards her… her almond shaped brown eyes… were looking up at him….. she was walking back…..

Maan: Ball!!

Geet was nodding her head no!!!!!!! and then he was just coming towards her even more……this was making her nervous…..  the other two had already sat down… and all of them were looking at these two….. they were all grinning like fools!!!!! …. it was soo cute……..

Maan: Okay so u wont give it….. now I will I have to def get it now…

He had rolled up his sleeves…. Geet was shocked and she made a run for it…… and he was running after her……she was running away from him like anything……. And the gals were cheering her on…. Saying run Geet run!!!! Don't give him the ball!!!!!!!

They had a cat and mouse game going on until when Maan had grabbed her by the waist from the back….and he had lifted her off from the floor and he spun her around…..

Geet was laughing and smiling….. and the ball was still in her hand…… he had put her down but keeping his arms around her waist he had began to tickle her…. and she was trying to make him stop but it wasn't working…. She was laughing and laughing.…… and then she had finally let go of the ball…. And it fell on the floor..

Sahil had come running and he picked it up….. Maan had stopped tickling her…. and she was catching her breathe…. Maan was laughing…. After she had catched her breathe… she had looked up at him…. by only turning her head back…. And he was looking at her…..

The smile and the laughter that Maan had… it was gone altogether… and he was just looking at her….. what just happened right now?? He had let go around her waist…. And they were both staring at each other!!!!!!!!!!!!

They had both snapped out from it… and they walked over towards the others and sat down….Maan grabbed a bottled water… and gulped of it down…. Geet gave him lunch…. and they were all eating….….Geet went for her water….she wasn't looking down… and she grabbed Maan's water and she drunk from it without realizing she was drinking from his….. when she put it down… Maan had grabbed for it………

plz comment!Embarrassed

The following 129 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisaheliharikashiva25psruthilaila889inlwgeetdpurvascarce05satya86san1989kathrina7176star432harudimpmaaginiki7611backtodecembersweetmelongeet_v81shinedosssmishtikhuranasrupithipikasturi11gagsykrishna.asmi123Paingelammyicycoolwifey90hinal60DancinFirefliesshalinikanagubhakbhartifanSemarnkkirannaryaninonabebuprizamaan13579diyachillvarshakhedekarannie.shonaanuradha.nandambina_aSnoovepari_DDParimishtyshruthiruchssahibasharmarashgirl000april12prachidalmiateju2292neha512preetymaaneetmystique_girlLadyArwenHADmishtimaaneetkimeetCuteTommyBluntlySpeakingmishtibBe.edgymyedward12nan_10s-o-m-m-i-em-g19Rohini20shivangi783dimpzzmuskaan...cherieLoverEscapistbobbydolltrishapdmg_roks_antaracharlie1950anshimanshibabygurl10tanya_vidhrashteemaanmishtit-mayur-sajan-jdreamy4everputhbluedreamz953cyum321maanujaanuninaviMsMovielovergangesegb-SmexySmile-Shimmerrd_sonianats0101mayaparisimi91daisydee425_wallflower_maaneetmaahiHanishadevi-Zahra15--Veritaserum-paponeconwajiha-1mrk-1ambbiha--Saavi--vrsharmaesha143punjabi.princesalekhika20kooliiopop77jnawaz*Dakoo_Minzy*--Ratna--rsroopalimaanseepreethiahoneygrapekahkashansakinaMadhuri53Loquacious_AashCrazyCutesydumaspickachuKrishna_SouravJunglebee.CookieMonster.

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
me!! yay!!

so i was reading and then raman called and then now i have to go..i did read a bit though...Meera in between two carseats! oh i feel for the woman!! bhaia used to have a 99 camry...i used to squeeze in between orpa and alvi's carseats! not comfy i can tell ya that...will read rest and edit comment later...

finally....im back!! Big smileBig smileBig smile...poodle uncle!! thats never gonna get old!! LOLLOLLOL...ok..i thought our game of tag on the 101 was bad...here they are playing full on antakshir and doing eye locking in the car...uff!! sahil is right...the could easily crash into a tree Tongue....the maneet cat / mouse chase was too cute

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 29 January 2011 at 11:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluedreamz953

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
love it.
maan n geet were amazing.
sahil was so cute love him.
do contineu plz.