Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 35)

Teju_wkar IF-Sizzlerz
Teju_wkar
Teju_wkar

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Cute & Lovely. Plz add me to ur PM list.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi064

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
wow loved it so now we will see some romance and plz add me to ur pm list
red135b Senior Member
red135b
red135b

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
just came across your ff . I love it please include me in your pm list thanks
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
so sweet yaar...loved it 
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Part 13

Geet had fallen back and it happened so she had a big dabba in her hand and in that there was flour…….. Maan had caught her.. but the lid of the dabba had come off and the flour had gotten all over both of them……. And it fell down on the floor causing so much noise!!!!!!!!!!! Both Maan and Geet were covered in flour…. And she was in his arms….. they were both looking at each other..

Geet got all scared… she caused a big mess…. And she couldn't believe it!!!!!! Dev had come into the kitchen to find out what that noise was about and he had caught them two…

Dev: Oh my god!!! What happened here????

Maan was still carrying her…..

Dev: Bhaiyya there's a time and place for romance….
And this is not the time or place……. I mean for the love of god… this is a kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maan was looking at him when he had said that… Poor Geet here was blushing!!!

Maan: Its not not my fault… that she was about to fall off this stool…. i was doing my good deed and preventing her from getting hurt… and then she almost falls…and I catch her….and in return I get flour all over myself…..

Dev: Ahan!!! Sure!!!! You can do better than that!!!!

Meera had come back in the kitchen….

Meera: Dev what are you doing…….
What in the world???????????? What happened in here!!!

Dev: well this is what it is… supposedly bhabhi was on the stool and she was about to fall so bhaiyya was there trying to save her…. And then they got flour on themselves!!!!!!!!

Meera: Man…. U guys are something else!!!!! There is a place and time for these kinds of things…. And this isnt it!!!!!!!!!!!…..

Maan: Meera…

Meera: Oh no!!! man I have a little toddler running around this house… if he sees this… what will he think???

Dev: exactly!!! I mean look at this scene…… I think they just needed an excuse!!! But let me tell u.. the kitchen is not the best place!!!!!

They were both teasing Maan and Geet to the core!!!!!!

Then Sahil had walked into the kitchen!!

Sahil: Chachu….. why are you carrying chachi like a baby???? Omg!! Is chachi a baby???

Maan had quickly put her down!!!!!!!!

Maan: no chachi was falling from the stool… so I caught her!!!

Sahil: Like a ball!! U caught her like a ball!!!! 1st she is a baby now a ball!!! And u guys have flour all over….

He smacks his head!!!!! And then he runs off!!!!!!

Meera: Omg!! Bhabhi I leave you alone in here for a few mins that this is what you do…… look at this messy kitchen!!!!!!!

They both were quiet and not saying anything!! They were both just covered in flour….. Meera had told them to go and change their clothes…….

Meera: next time I know I wont leave her alone in this kitchen…… becuz there might not be a kitchen!!!!! I mean 1st flour…. Next time… man I don't even want to think about it!!!!!

Meera was teasing them to the core… they had both gone upstairs to get out of their mess……..

Geet and Maan had come in their room!!!!! Both of them were covered……. Geet was looking at Maan…. And she couldn't help but to smile at this whole incident….. she had gone to get out her clothes that she had taken out his as well…… she had gone in the bathroom and he had gone in the other one…….

Maan was out and he came back into their room….. he felt refreshed after taking a nice hot shower…. He had come and he laid down on the bed…. And he just closed his eyes…. Geet had come out of the shower…..and she was drying her hair with the towel.. her head was bent and she didn't see that Maan was on the bed… so she just threw the towel on the bed and it covered Maan's face…

Maan had removed the towel from his head….. and he looked at Geet…… she had her back towards him… and she was just combing her hair….

Maan: U know there is a place where to put these…. And its not on me……..

She had quickly turned around and saw Maan there… and she was shocked!!!!

Geet: I am…… I didn't see…

Maan chuckled a little bit..

Maan: Its okay!!…… at least u stopped me from falling asleep……..

There was a knock on the door…. And Geet opened the door…and it was Sahil… he had come inside the room and he jumped on the bed and came to Maan!!!!

Sahil: Chachu!!! Look at what Chachi bought me!!!!

He was showing Maan the toys that they had gotten today!!……

Maan: Chachi got it??

Sahil: Yes!!!!!

Anu was crying….. and her cry was being heard as they were upstairs… Geet had gone to go and see her….. Shanti had her…. she didn't need to be changed or fed…. She was just crying……

Geet: here I will take her…..

Geet was holding her and she was calming her down…..she was walking back and fourth with her…. and patting her…… it was a little warm in the room…. She had brought her into her room where it was cool as the AC was on…. And then she had calmed down!!!

Maan wanted to have her… so he took her from Geet and he was playing with her!!!! he had put her down!!!!! Geet was looking at Maan as he was playing with Anu!!!!

Sahil: wen can I play with her?? all she does is sleep and eat!!! she is no fun chachi!!!!!! I cant do anything!!!! And besides she's a girl!!!! Girls don't play with these kinds of things!!!!! What can I play with her??

Geet: there are lots of things!!! And besides… wen she grows up u have to tell her what is wrong and what is right? You have be there for her as u are her older brother!!!!!!!!!

Sahil was looking at Anu!!!!! While she was saying that!! Afterwards… they all went down cuz it was almost dinner time!!!! Maan had anu in his arms!!!! Wen he was coming.. Meera was seeing this.. she was smiling.. she was hoping that one day… the way he is carrying Anu… he will be carrying a child who is his and Geet's……. but wen will that day come.. only time was going to tell!!!!!

Few days later……Sahil was playing with his toys!!!!!! After dinner…. He asked Dev and Maan… lets play!! But they had to go up in the study and work on something for tomorrow morning……. He was all bummed out!!!!!!

Sahil: who do I play with? I am always alone!!!!!

Geet: Me!!!! I will play with u!!

Maan and Dev were going up the stairs.. and they turned back to see sahil!!!! He was all sad!!!

Sahil: chachi ur not a boy!!! These are all boy toys!!! And ur a girl!!!!…. I want a brother!!!!! I told mom to get me a brother!!!! But I got a sister!!!!

Geet: why don't u ask ur mom for a another brother……

Dev had stopped walking….. and Maan looked at him!!!! and they both heard the convo!…She had looked at Meera and was smiling at her!! and sahil had walked over to Meera…

Sahil: Mommy I want a brother!!!! Can u please get me a brother???

Meera: why don't u ask chachi?? Cuz this time its Chachi's turn to give you a brother!!!!

Sahil ran to Geet!

Sahil: will you get me a brother??? I want a brother!!!

Geet was left speechless….. she was like omg!! Meera was smiling at her…. it was her who won in the end… Maan saw that she was put on spot..

Maan: Sahil… u want a brother!! Not a cousin!!!! I mean yeah he's ur brother.. but he's really ur cousin and u want a brother.. brothers are better than cousins arent they????

Sahil: Yes they are!!!!..

And he looked at Meera!! Maan winked at her….. and it was him who had the last word!!!!! Geet had offered to play with him and she was……. Meera took Anu upstairs  and after putting her to sleep…. She had told Sahil to come on so he can go to sleep!!!!!!

Sahil: Momma I am not sleepy!!!!!

Meera: sahil.. momma is very tired!!! Please!

Geet: I will put him to sleep!! Its okay!!!!!

Meera: U sure??  I mean..

Geet: yes I am sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geet was playing with Sahil… and then he started getting sleepy… so Geet took him and she changed his clothes made sure he brushed his teeth and she put him to sleep by rubbing  his head….. afterwards she had closed the curtains and the windows…as it began to rain!!!!… she didn't want him to get scared!!!! She had turned off the lights and then she went to her room….

She had changed into her nightgown and waited for Maan to come!!! She wasn't going to sleep til he came….and besides.. she was watching TV and  what freaked her out there was going to be thunder and lightening on its way in the night!!!!! He had walked in after a hour…

Maan: U could've gone to sleep!!!!!!!

She didn't want to tell him that she was scared out of her wits becuz of what the weather man was telling……. He had changed and then he came inside the bed…… he had turned off the lights and he went to sleep… she had slowly fallen asleep after he did… she knew it was safe… as he was there.. so there we no worries!!!

In the middle of the night….. it was raining hard and there was so much noise outside… and there was thunder and lightening….. It was harmless…. They were inside…but Geet was shaking…… she couldn't sleep!! She was under the covers…… and she was trembling like anything!!!!! Maan had turned around and he saw Geet was shaking……..

He had come closer to her…..and he removed the covers… and saw her in a ball and was shaking!!!

Maan: Geet?????

He had placed his hand on her shoulders…. She got frightened and saw him with a terrified look!!!!.. since she saw it was Maan….. she had turned and she hugged him tightly……. And she wasn't letting go!!!

Maan: its okay Geet! Its only a little thunder and lightening!! It wont do anything to you!!!!!

She just wasn't letting go!!! And he wrapped his arms around her and she made a comfy spot within him…… and soon slowly…. Maan felt the shaking stop as she casually fell asleep peaceful in his arms!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz comment!Embarrassed

The following 131 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisaheliharikashiva25laila889dpurvainlwgeetchintushilpasan1989sunitasth1kathrina7176star432maagibacktodecemberSalmankatsweetmelonmishtikhuranashinedossssrupithipikasturi11Srihafizza25asmi123tellycrazyammyicycoolwifey90TinkJiahinal60DancinFirefliesayu14shalinikanagubhakbhartifanSemarnknonabebukirannaryaniprizaVirIka4evermaan13579-Elfin-red135bdiyachillvarshakhedekarbina_aSnoovepari_DDprachidalmiaAnny90april12neha512preetymaaneetrashgirl000m-g19CuteTommymaaneetkimeetmystique_girlteju2292BluntlySpeakingLadyArwenHADmishtimyedward12nan_10s-o-m-m-i-eshivangi783dimpzzmuskaan...123prithaRohini20Escapistbobbydolltrishapdmg_roks_antaracharlie1950anshimanshitanya_vibabygurl10dhrashteedreamy4evert-mayur-sajan-jputhTheBratbluedreamz953divya22cyum321amzu32maanujaanu-SmexySmile-MsMovieloverShimmerrgangesegbninaviNav2010nats0101mayaparid_sonia_wallflower_Hanishadevimaaneetmaahidaisydee425basicquestion1-Veritaserum--Zahra15-simi91_Jyothi_paponeconwajiha-1ambbihamrk-1PaintedSky--Saavi--vrsharmaesha143punjabi.princesalekhika20kooliiopop77jnawaz*Dakoo_Minzy*hinal_maaneetHansaNmaansee--Ratna--kahkashansakinahoneygrapepreethiaCrazyCutesyLoquacious_AashMadhuri53pickachudumasJunglebeetabby999.CookieMonster.

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
me!!!

as ordered by YOU! im here...to read your update while people are clearly plotting to kill me for the next Home Coming update...*sigh*...i can never win! Cry...

i loved telling Maneet off about how the kitchen was not a place of romance!! ha ha LOLLOLLOL...too funny!! and Sahil...bilkul baap ka beta nikla!! too hilarious!! ha ha...ROFL carrying Chachi like a baby LOLLOL and that brother bit..i had forgotten about that...i think we talked about this part way back when...ahh ...the memories...our KS parties CryCry woh bhi kya din the...Wink...scared of thunder huh...eh! bahana hai...just needs an excuse to be in her hubby's strong and muscular arms! Tongue
JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 24 January 2011 at 9:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluedreamz953

Rohini20 Goldie
Rohini20
Rohini20

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
wowow...luvly update...sahil is cute..!!!Continue soon..!!!
gangesegb IF-Dazzler
gangesegb
gangesegb

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
great part.....enjoyed it.......do cont soon

Go to top