Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 3)

*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
thanks guys!! will update 2nite!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bono_jostna

trishap Goldie
trishap
trishap

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
wow.. nice start... plz add me 2 ur pm list
LadyArwen Goldie
LadyArwen
LadyArwen

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
this is going to be a nice one... please update soon...
-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Loved it...... pls continue and pls add me to ur pm list

Dhara_s IF-Dazzler
Dhara_s
Dhara_s

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
What a silly man...doesnt want to talk to ppl and when they don't he doesnt stop...lol...good start...I read u dont PM...umm...ohk...neva mind...I ll keep checking...!!!!
bono_jostna Senior Member
bono_jostna
bono_jostna

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
nice starting!! Continue soon..wondering what can be the cause of geet's strange behaviour!!
hemvb Senior Member
hemvb
hemvb

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
hey there.....
love your ff... you started off very well..... as usual our hero khuranna is out to save the damsel in distress... hayeee rabba, humare kismat mein MSK kyun nahi likha re???? lol

btw i dnt understand 1 thg, why is the great MSK travelling by bus?? he could have taken his jeep, train or plane????

and do pm me when you update yaar?? hopefully it'll be soon :)
tk care

emma
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the comments! Yea I dont do pms!!!! And for those who asked why he travelled by bus.... i just made it that way! and besides how would he have met Geet??WinkWink

Part 2

Maan was asking her what was wrong with her. But all she kept on doing was crying. Maan wasn't the type of guy who would be doing this kind of things. He wasn't the type who would console people but there was something about her that he didn't know what and he was curious because she seemed to be in trouble. He wanted to find out maybe he could help her.

Maan: Can you please tell me what is going on? Maybe I can help you?

But she was just crying and then she had looked up and her eyes were all puffy from crying and she said I am sorry I didn't mean to be trouble for you. She had wiped her tears and she looked out the window. Maan was looking at her.

Maan: Why don't you eat something? You haven't eaten anything!! Please!

She looked at him

Geet: I am not that hungry.

Maan: You are hungry and tired and I know you are so please or else I wont able to think about anything else.

He got the plate of food that was on the opposite side on the seat and he gave it to her. She looked at the food and she looked at him. He had taken a little bit and he put it towards her mouth and  she wasn't opening her mouth' but then she finally did and she took a little bite.

Only she had known what it felt like to eat after three days. She had eaten she would isolate herself from all the other people that were on the bus and she would just be lost in her thoughts. Maan had made sure that she had ate and he didn't worry about anything else.

They were on the bus the whole night and he wanted her to rest and everything. He was the perfect gentleman with her. And the other thing was that she wasn't the one that would throw herself on him. She wanted to be away from the crowd. He knew that if she was any other girl she would tell her sobby story but Geet wasn't one of them.

The following morning had come' Geet had fallen asleep on his shoulder and he was awake the whole night just watching her sleep. Geet knew that she was safe. She was looking around for the guy but he was gone and so was his car. Maan had told her to freshen up and to stretch and get out of the bus for a little while.

They had come out of the bus and everyone was looking at them, but Maan didn't care to think what anybody had to say and no one would say anything because he was the type of guy that wouldn't spare no one if they ever messed with him.

Afterwards'everyone got back on the bus. There was new faces on the bus.. some people got off cuz they were at their destination. In front of them was a mother and her 3 year old son. He was a hyper little fella. He would stand up on his chair and turn back to look at Maan and Geet.

Boy: Hi!!!!

Maan: Hi!!

Boy: What are you doing????

Maan: sitting here!!

Boy: why?

Maan: because we have to.

Boy: I know a song.. If your happy and you know it clap your hands??

And the little boy was clapping his hands. Maan was smiling at him. He was a cute little fella.. his mother was telling him to stop bothering the people and she said sorry to them.

Maan didn't mind it

Maan: Its okay! He's not bothering us.

The lady was smiling and she made the little boy sit back down on his chair and to behave himself. Maan was just smiling and he looked over to Geet who was once again lost in her train of thoughts.

He knew that she didn't have anywhere to go

Maan: Geet'..

She had looked at him with a confused face.

Maan: before you say anything remember wen you dropped your things on the floor and your ID came out.. I saw your name'

He said I know you aren't going to a specific place' so I want you to come with me. She was so shocked.

Maan: I am going to my cousins wedding and I want you to come with me. I don't want you to go up and down on this bus where the road is not going to lead you anywhere.

Maan is like when I arrive at my destination you will be coming with me and I don't want to hear no for an answer'.I will keep thinking about you whether or not you are okay. Geet wasn't saying anything and she was just quietly listening.

In her mind she didn't mind going with him. She had felt safe when he was around. And she knew that he wouldn't harm her. She didn't say anything and was just quiet.

The little boy jumped back up again as his mom was sleeping towards the window. He was waving his hand and was saying hi.

Maan: Hello again!

Boy: Hello!! Aunty why aren't you smiling??

Maan: Yes aunty.. why aren't you smiling?

he was looking at her and he was grinning but nothing seemed to work.

Boy: why don't we look for it?

Maan: U know what,.,.. you are right' Lets look for it? Is it in your pocket?

The little boy said no

Maan: Under your hat?

Boy: No!

Maan: Let me check my pockets .. yes here it is'. Here is her smile'

Boy: where? I don't see it

Maan had pointed to Geet's cheek and he touched her cheek.. she was getting tickled a little bit and then she had a little smile!!!

Maan: There it is! We found it!

Boy: Yay!! We found it!

He was clapping his hands. The mother woke up and told him to sit back down again and he waved bye to them and he sat back down in his seat.

Maan: well at least I know that you smile.

Geet was looking at him, she was still in her same state!

Maan had looked at his watch and he was happy there were only 3 more hours left. He was thinking thank you god. They had put a movie on the bus and since hindi movies were long the 3 hours would go by fast.

They had put Kuch Kuch Hota Hain.. Maan was like who's in this movie?

He had never seen this movie nor had he heard of it he had watched it, actually this must be the 1st movie that he ever saw and he enjoyed it'''

After the movie was over'. He totally forgot that Geet was next to him as he was into the movie.. she was gone to sleep and that too in his shoulder. He didn't care she needed the sleep.

Afterwards the bus had made a stop''..  Geet was still sleep' she felt a little jerk after the bus had made a stop and she woke up'. He was like good morning!! She said "sorry"'some of the passengers got off and this was where Maan had to get off too' he saw the time and they were 10 mins early then what he had thought' he had stood up and he stretched and he got his bag. Geet was just there sitting not saying anything.

Maan: Come on!! You are coming with me.. I am not leaving you here alone.

She nodded her head no!

Maan: Oh yes you are! You are not going to let me live in peace I will keep thinking what happened to her.. and I don't want that. Come on! You are getting off this bus.

And he held her hand and they both came off and Maan got his things and asked for her things as well. He got a taxi and they both got into the taxi.

They were sitting in the back of the taxi. Geet was just lost, he had told her where they were going and I will just tell everyone that you are a good friend.

They had arrived in front of the house. Naintara saw and she yelled'

Naintara: Maan Bhaiyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa''

She had ran and wen he got out of the car she gave him a big hug!!!!!!

They both were hugging!

Geet got out the car slowly and Naintara had looked at her.

Naintara: Hmm.. so who is this Bhaiyya?? Care for an introduction?

Geet was looking down and she wasn't saying anything. She wasn't even smiling or blushing or anything. She had a straight face.

Maan: This is my friend Geet. Actually I just met her on my bus ride' she has been traveling on the bus for 3 days and I told her to come and get off the bus and come to your wedding!

Naintara: Oh okay! I was thinking'. She'

Maan: Dadi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone looked.. Maan had come to her and he took her blessing and he gave her a big hug!!!!

Dadi: How are you??

Maan: I am good Dadi!!!!!

Dadi had looked over his shoulder and saw Geet

Dadi: So' who is she??

Maan: She is my friend Dadi' her name is Geet!

Dadi: Just friend?

Maan: yes Dadi.. and nothing more!

Dadi: **sigh** I thought I got my bahu!!!

Maan: Yeah right.. like that's going to happen!!

Dadi: How u meet her??

Maan: On the bus ride'she was on the bus for 3 days so I told her to take a break and to come

Dadi: well that's a good thing.. she seems very lovely!

Dadi came towards her. Geet went to take her blessings.. her shawl was coming off before her arm was about  to be exposed.. Dadi told her its okay you don't have to.

Both Maan and Geet came inside and Dadi gave them something to eat and they both sat down. Maan loved her cooking and he also praised her cooking.

The following 138 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10thahupyarisaheliharikashiva25laila889gabersan1989sunitasth1kathrina7176sdg26star432niki7611ramavishbacktodecemberTum_maaneet006shinedosssSalmankatsweetmelonruchsweetyaisha_1998NK4MSK.Naziagagsyasmi123krishna.ammyicycoolmmishra1joa123shalinikanagubhakbhartifanDancinFireflies-Elfin-maan13579nikipukibono_jostnahansasmanamitasindiyachillParimishtyrostshruthiruchspari_DDfarha623varthyadi000prachidalmiapurpleloveapril12bina_aReelyROSExxpinku04luvvivian286chiki143CuteTommyBluntlySpeakingLadyArwensiroililyteju2292neha512rashgirl000dimpzzmuskaan...Rohini20shivangi783-Jyo-mirnalinim-g19myedward12nan_10s-o-m-m-i-etrishapdmg_roks_antaraEscapistbobbydolldoosheekababygurl10tanya_viteri_susanixraymaanmishtianshimanshiCythereaDhara_siqbals4everdreamy4evert-mayur-sajan-jcyum321ninaviJayaRdivya22puthTheBratbluedreamz953maanujaanunats0101Maaneet4eved_soniaNav2010krndrShimmerr-SmexySmile--Veritaserum-paponecon_Jyothi_simi91tellyme_wallflower_maaneetmaahiarorasurbhidaisydee425Water.sanu3108mrk-1basicquestion1esha143punjabi.princesPaintedSkyvrsharmakomlikajnawaz*Dakoo_Minzy*FireSafireFireealekhika20kooliioHansaNVSai2008preethiaShalversroopalimaanseehinal_maaneetArjuhisishoneygrapeMadhuri53pickachudumasDownhilltabby999.hayaat.

Go to top