Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 29)

maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
amazing luving it yaar

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
already Maan went ga ga over Geet beauty  cant wait for the reception amazing pls cont soon
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Part 11

They were both standing at the top of the stairs and everyone was taking their pictures.. Geet got more nervous and she held Maan's hand even tighter….

Maan: relax Geet! I am here!!

They both walked down the stairs and Meera was looking at them and she was smiling.. So was Dev… Sahil was there clapping his hands.. he wanted to go by Maan.. but Dev had stopped him…..not until the mob wasn't around them!!

The photos were clicking away…. And they were headed down… They were asking questions but Maan had said that we aren't going to answer any questions…….

Maan and Geet came over to Dev and Meera.. Maan had picked up sahil who wanted to be picked up by Maan… afterwards… Maan was going around introducing Geet to people and she just smiled at them.. not knowing wat else to do….

The music was being played.... and Meera was smiling

Meera: Okay you newly weds…. Hit that dance floor..

Geet was thinking WHAT??

Meera: Yes!! Its called slow dancing!!!!! Bhaiyya stop looking at me like that.. and go take her on the dance floor….

All the other couples were there…Maan was looking at Geet…Meera had pushed them both.. and they both started to slow dance…. He had his arm around her waist.. she had her one hand on his shoulder and the other one he was holding it…

He was looking down at her…. And she wasn't even looking at him… she was looking down…

Maan: You're okay???

And she nodded!!!!

The party didn't end til pretty late…. Sahil was knocked out and Meera had gone to put him to sleep and checked on Anu…… Shanti was there so she didn't have to worry but still….

All the guests were gone.. and KM was now empty!!!.. it was almost 2 am…. The cleaners were cleaning…. And everyone had just gone upstairs……

Geet and Maan had changed their clothes… it had been a long night… they both laid down in bed… Geet was thinking about their slow dance today…the way they were dancing…..and slowly…. Very slowly…… there was a smile on her face….

The next morning…… it was all over the papers…..pictures were printed of Maan and Geet… and also Geet by herself….. they wanted all the pictures… and some of them came out really good…. Meera told Maan to blow it up and make it big.. so they could hang it up.. he just looked at her.. but didn't say anything!!!!

Meera: This is the perfect picture of  you guys…… we should put it up next to mine and Dev's….. and Maan bhaiyya I know u wont do it.. so I will!!!!…

She gave him a smile…. Geet had come downstairs….Meera ran to her..

Meera: Bhabhi… omg!! Look at this.. you guys look so cute……….

Geet was looking at the pictures…. Meera was just showing it to her..

Meera: And I told Maan bhaiyya to blow this one up… its sooo cute!!!!!! Haina…..

Geet was looking at the all pictures… she had to admit some of them looked really good….. She was looking at Maan but he was too busy eating his breakfast….. she had sat down next to him and she started eating her breakfast …..Maan's phone was ringing…. And he had picked it up.. it was from the office and he had to go…. He had finished of his breakfast…….him and Dev both left…

Meera: Okay bhabhi… so which one u like the most out of all of these?? And don't be shy!!!!

Geet was looking at her…. Meera was smiling so much!!! Geet was looking and she wanted to answer….but she didn't!!

Meera; Oh come on bhabhi…. You cant do this.. which one tell.. I know you do!!!!! I can tell from ur face…

Geet had pointed…

Meera: Haila.. me to!! I love this one!! I told Maan bhaiyya.. this was is going to be blown up!!!

Anu had started to cry…. Meera went to her and picked her up.. it was her feeding time so she went and went to go feed her.. Geet picked up the picture… this was a picture that she could stare at forever….

Sahil: Chachi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geet got startled…she was looking at the picture… so she pretended that she was just reading the paper!!

Geet: yes??

Sahil: why are you looking at the picture?

Busted!!! Well that was a total fail!!!! Now Geet couldn't get herself out of that!!

Geet: Becuz.. uhhh…. Becuz ur momma wants to make it bigger..

Sahil: why?

Geet: So we can put it up there next to ur mummy and papa….

Sahil: Oh…. But why were u smiling while looking at that picture?

Geet: It's a nice picture..

Sahil: Oh… let me see…..

And he was looking at it.. he was looking at as if he could tell how she was looking at it……

Geet: Are you done with ur breakfast?

Sahil: Yes!!!

Geet: Okay play with ur toys… while I clean this up!!!!!!!

Geet was cleaning up everything and she went inside the kitchen…. She was washing up……Maan was in his office and he wanted to call home and tell Meera to bring lunch from home… he was getting bored of eating out….. he couldn't really tell Geet…. Well cuz she never answers the phone….. he had dialed the house number….

Geet looked at the phone ….. Meera couldn't get it.. as she was upstairs……Sahil went by the phone and he picked it up…..

Sahil: Hello??!!!

Maan: Sahil??

Sahil: Chachu!!!!!!!!

Geet was looking at Sahil… it was from Maan!! Why did her heart skip a beat???

Maan: where is ur mom??

sahil: She is upstairs…… with anu!!!!!!

Maan: Oh…..

Sahil: But chachi is here!!!!!!!

And she quickly gave her the phone… Geet took the phone and she put it against her ear… but nothing was coming out!!!

Maan: Umm… I called to ask Meera… if she can… make us lunch!! Me and Dev.. (only him) are getting bored of eating outside food… so I thought if she would just pack it and send it with the driver………

Geet was quiet the whole time……. Maan could sense that quietness but luckily because of another phone call he had to go!

Maan: Geet I have to go bye!!

And he just hung up!!!!! She looked at the phone….. and then she put it down… Meera came down ….

Geet: Meera.. he called….. he said… he wanted lunch………

Meera was laughing!!

Meera: I knew he would crack!!!!! Bhaiyya can only eat out so much!!!!!!……

Meera had put Anu down and she was swinging back and fourth in her swinger…. Both gals went into the kitchen……. Geet was just looking at Meera cook!!! Geet didn't go by the gas becuz of the flames…. But she helped her out in cutting everything….

When the food was ready it was all packed up……..Sahil had come into the kitchen and started to tug on Meera's salwar..

Sahil: Momma.. I want to go!!!!! take me out!!!

Meera: where do u want to go?

Sahil: with u!!!

He saw the food packed…..  he had a sad face.. he wanted to go with her…Anu started crying ……..Meera heard her…….

Meera: Bhabhi can you please take this to the office for them???

Geet: Me?

Meera: Yes!!

Sahil: Can I come with u chachi?

this boy wanted to get out of the house!!! Geet was thinking I have to go?!….

Sahil: Chachi.. can I come?? Pwease!!!!!!!!

Meera: Bhabhi you take Sahil and u just drop it off!!!

Sahil: Yesh!!!!!!!!!!!

They both had gone… Geet came up and everyone stood up and said welcome maam to her….. Sahil was saying hi to everyone as they were walking by…… Sahil knew the office… so he was pulling Geet…….. they came in front of Maan's cabin… and he knocked……

Maan: Come in!!!!!

Geet opened the door…… and Sahil came running inside

Sahil: Chachu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maan looked up and saw Geet and Sahil together and he just smiled…………. Sahil came and sat on his lap!!!!!! Geet came and she put the food on the table…..

Maan: Thank you!!!!!!

Geet jus slightly smiled at him.. Dev came in..

Sahil: Papa!!!!!

He went running to Dev….. and Dev picked him up!!!

Dev; what brings u here??

Sahil: Ur lunch!!!!

Dev: Oh really?

Maan: Yes!! Sick of eating out!! so home cooked lunch!!!…

Dev: Hmm.. I see Bhabhi brought it…. Missing bhaiyya I see!!!!!!!!!! Its okay it happens…. Cuz he's not at home!!

Maan and Geet were both looking at him!!... He was just teasing both of them… yet it was still uncomfortable for both of them!! But Dev knew… they had to come out of that zone… and start somewhere!!!!... He was smiling at both of them!!!

Dev: arre bhabhi.. come on ….ur here.. come and sit across from bhaiyya!!!!!!

Geet: But… I…

Dev: No buts!! You go and sit!! I mean… wats the rush??...

plz comment!Embarrassed

The following 115 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisahelipsruthilaila889dpurvagaberinlwgeetsan1989sunitasth1kathrina7176star432niki7611rockingmishtiradhikasinglabacktodecembershinedossssweetmelonlittlerenu16NK4MSK.Naziakrishna.Srihaasmi123wifey90TinkJiaDancinFireflieshinal60SemarnkbhakbhartifannonabebusakadafidiyachillvarshakhedekarSnoovepari_DDAshgbina_ashruthiruchsrashgirl000prachidalmiaAnny90april12ReelyROSExxteju2292neha512HADmishtimystique_girlm-g19maaneetkimeetCuteTommyBluntlySpeakingLadyArwenRohini20shivangi783dimpzzmuskaan...Be.edgymyedward12s-o-m-m-i-eEscapisttrishapanshimanshibabygurl10tanya_vidhrashteedreamy4everiqbals4everdivya22bluedreamz953putht-mayur-sajan-jcyum321maanujaanuamzu32-SmexySmile-gangesegbJayaRNav2010ninaviShimmerrd_sonianats0101mayaparidaisydee425_wallflower_maaneetmaahi_Jyothi_simi91-Veritaserum-paponeconAudiwaliaambbihamrk-1wajiha-1esha143PaintedSkypunjabi.princesalekhika20kooliiopop77jnawaz*Dakoo_Minzy*maanseehinal_maaneetHansaN--Ratna--preethiakahkashansakinaLoquacious_AashCrazyCutesypickachudumasJunglebee.CookieMonster.tabby999

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
tu tu tu...tu tu tara...chalti hai kya nau se bara Dancing...in case you're wondering...YES...im hitting on you...dont tell Jij LOL

dude...i wanna hit the dance floor!!
DancingDancingDancing..speaking of which...if Ata & Liana do their anniversary this yr...im gonna need songs and help with the dances...im just saying Big smileBig smileBig smile...Geet busted by Sahil...loved it!! ha ha LOLLOLLOL kind of how Maneet keep getting busted by Dadi LOLLOLLOLLOL...and Dev playing little match maker...ha ah...cute

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 22 January 2011 at 12:01am
shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
awsome ,,supreb..
do continue plz.
thx.
Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee