Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 17)

kabi123 Newbie
kabi123
kabi123

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
hi

it was a wonderful update, update soon

sakadafi Senior Member
sakadafi
sakadafi

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Great update! Really cute moments between Maan & the kid.

Liked how Geet says no one cares if anything happens to her....shows that she's still not sure about her relationship with Maan.  Excited to see their journey to love!!
cyum321 IF-Dazzler
cyum321
cyum321

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Awesome update.

poor soul to much happened with her, its good she have Maan with her now.

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Awesome yaar....,its simply superb
Loved the last parts of the update
namitasin Senior Member
namitasin
namitasin

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Goodone tat lil boy is so sweet just luving ur ff do continue soon.
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Part 7

Geet was shocked!!!! She was looking at him! Maan had an angry face… for a second he didn't realize what he had said…. And then from that angry face…. His expression had changed…..

Maan: You are now my wife…….. what if something happened to you?? How can you be so careless??

Geet wasn't saying anything… she was scared of him now… he had calmed down….

Maan: Look I am sorry I didn't mean to snap… .. but you weren't paying attention and that car was honking at you.……..

He didn't have anything to say afterwards!!! She didn't say anything!!! And both were just looking at each other!!!

It was time to go back on the bus.……. Geet just sat there quietly she was looking just to see if Brij was really there…. But he wasn't… he was most definitely in jai!!!!!!!! They were on the bus for the next 10 hours…..

They had finally reached back to Mumbai……. Maan had called saying to have the car ready….. when they came off the bus… his Mercedes was there….. Thank god for his Mercedes!! He missed it soo much!!... Finally a car.. and not a cramped up stuffy bus!!!

He had the driver take the things and put it in the car….. Geet was sitting there.. still nothing came out from her mouth… the AC was on full blast… oh man did that feel good…. He couldn't wait…. Home was now only 10 mins away!! He was happy!! That bus ride.. man its way too long…… Driver had pulled in front of WM….and finally they had reached home……..

Geet was looking…. Wow!! It was sooo big!! She's never seen anything like this….. she came from a middle class background…. She was thinking I am going to stay here….

They had come by the front door and there Meera was.. with the thali in her hand…and she had a huge smile on her face!!!!….

Maan: Did Dadi call you??

Meera; Yup!!! She did!!!!! I cant believe it!! I don't go to Naintara's wedding.. and you get married…. Not fair…..

Dev: Hey bro!!!!!!!!!…… arre welcome bhabhi!!!!!!! You know bro…. Ur something…. Did u go for a wedding??? Or did u go for urself? And u didn't even tell us!!!!!!

They were having laughs… They both walked in with their right foot inside…. And they came in the living room…… Maan was soo happy to be home….. he sat on his couch and closed his eyes….

Maan: its sooo good to be back home!!!!! 17 hours on that bus!!!!

Dev: Arre you had bhabhi with you!!!

Maan was looking at him and he was laughing!!!!

Dev: right bhabs.. I mean bro's company…. Geet wasn't saying anything she was just looking on and she was looking around the house.. man it was sooo big…… she's never seen anything like this!!

Meera had come out and she gave the mangalsutra to Maan……

Meera: Here… Dadi told me to give this to you… so you can put it on Geet!!!!!

Maan was looking at it….. and then he looked at Geet….Geet was looking back at him…

Meera: Come on Maan Bhaiyya put it around her… Dadi gave me strict orders…. So you have too.. come on now… get up…. Come on bhabhi….. get up….

She made them both get up… and she gave him the mangalsutra….. and Maan was looking at her….. he had taken the mangalsutra and he held it right in front of her…and she looked up at her.. and then he had come closer to her….. and put it on her….. Both Dev and Meera were smiling………. Maan was looking at Geet………. And then all of a sudden a little boy came down from the stairs……

Boy: Chachu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maan had looked and he smiled!! It was Dev and Meera' son Sahil!!!!!… (they have 2 kids)

Maan: Sahil!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sahil came running to him and Maan picked him up and threw him up in the air and caught him!!!

Maan: How are you??

Sahil: Chachu!!!!

Sahil looked at Geet…. And he didn't know who she is!!!!!

Sahil: Who is she chachu???

Dev: Sahil….. she is ur chachi!!!!!

Sahil: Chachi???

Dev: Yes… ur chacha… went for bua's wedding but then he ended up bringing a chachi home!!!!!!

Sahil: without me?????

He was giving this sad guilty look!!! Maan was looking at him!! Boy here we go again!! Trying to cheer this boy up….

Maan: Arre.. I am sorry…. it just happened so fast!!…..

Sahil: That's not very nice!!!

Maan: Okay baba.. I am sorry…. what do you want? I will get you anything you want…. To make it up to you….

Sahil: Chocolate!!!!!

Meera: No chocolates!!!!!!!

Sahil: Momma.. chachu said anything!!!… and I want chocolates! Please chachu!!

Maan: Okay!! Chocolates it is!!!!!!

Sahil: Yay!!!!!

He was all happy…. Geet was looking at everyone.. and they were interacting with one another………. Sahil wanted to be put down and Maan put him down and he was tugging on Geet's salwar and he pointed her to come down… Geet was looking at everyone…. Meera smiled and nodded her....

Geet had come down….. and Sahil placed a kiss on her cheek….. and then he had ran off…. Geet was smiling a little..

Meera: Don't mind him Bhabhi.. he's always like that!!!.. anyways you guys go freshen up while I bring out dinner…

Maan: Meera.. where is Anu???

Meera: She is upstairs sleeping!!!….

Maan: I will go and see her too…..

Geet followed Maan…… and she came inside of now what was called "their room" Geet was looking around….

Maan: You go ahead and freshen up.. the bathroom is over there (pointing).. I am going to go and see Anu…..

He had gone by Anu.. she was sleeping.. I mean she was only 1 week old… he was looking at her and was smiling… she was a cute little thing …………..Maan was looking at her!! She was so precious!!!....

Afterwards… he had come back to his room and he saw Geet unpacking and taking her clothes out…she had taken them and she headed towards the bathroom….. He had gone to his dresser.. and moved his things to one side… so that way she can put her things next to his….  He knew she didn't have too many things but she can always buy it later on…….

She had come out from the bathroom..

Maan: here I made space for ur things.. you can put it in here….

He grabbed his towel and he went inside the bathroom…. She had taken her things and started putting them away… she was now the Khurana Bahu… this was her house… this was her room…. This was hers…. So much has been going on… she needed to get use to everything……….

Maan had come out from the bathroom….

Maan: Are you ready to go down???

She just nodded… they both headed down and they sat down for dinner…. Sahil was sitting in high chair… Meera was feeding him…. and he was moving his legs… he wanted to go play with his toys… but he had to eat 1st…. Geet was eating very little she wasn't eating too much…..

Meera: wat is this bhabhi? U arent eating?? Don't like my cooking???

Geet looked up at her..

Geet: no.. I am not that hungry!!!!!…….

Meera: I understand.. u must be tired from the long bus ride…..

Maan: Very!! 17 hours going and coming…….. I love Dadi….but its too long!!!!!!

They had finished eating…. Meera had told them to go and sleep….. cuz they both looked very tired…. Geet offered to help.. but Meera told her no!!!!!

Meera: Arre leave it bhabhi… you and bhaiyya go and rest!!!! U guys need it….. you guys go to sleep I will clean up and take care of everything………

Both Maan and Geet had gone up… Meera was right.. they were both tired… they had both come back into the room… it was awkward for both of them…. The big bed was there…… but who was going to sleep where?? That was the question…….. Maan had gone to change into his night suit….. followed by Geet…. Then he  grabbed his pillow…. And he was going over towards the couch…

Geet: Suniye……..

He had turned back around and looked at her…..

Geet: This is your house… this is ur things.. you can sleep on ur bed… I will take the couch!!!

Maan: NO you sleep on the bed I don't mind…..you..

Geet: no please……

Maan: Look Geet… you can take the bed I really don't mind I can take the couch!!!!!

Geet felt guilty….. it was her fault….

Geet: look u can sleep on the bed if you want…. It's a big bed…. And technically we are……

And she stopped talking.. he just looked at her…he didn't know what to do now… now he himself was confused….

Geet: This is ur house u have the right to sleep on ur bed.……you can come… I don't want you to stop doing ur things because of me…. !!!!!!

She was looking at him… and then he had come over by the bed… he was standing there….with the pillow in his hand… he held his hand out indicating to her that she can go inside 1st… she had moved the covers and she went inside…..and she covered herself…. She was careful as her burn marks were there……

He had come inside the covers…. And he had turned around and turned off the lights…… his back was to her…. and she was looking at his back…..

She was lying on her back and now this was it….she was in this house… she was a married woman… and here.. her husband was right next to her…. he had done so much… he had beaten up Brij ….. he was put in jail… and then he had filled her maang…………and then… coming here…. He had put the mangalsutra around her neck……….

While thinking about this she had fallen asleep and both of them have were both knocked out…..

The following morning had come….Maan was trying to turn onto the other side but he was stopped….. he had opened his eyes….. and he saw Geet…..she was sleeping on his arm……. He couldn't move…… he was trying to without waking her up but it wasn't working…………

And then this is wen guli ends!!!!!!!!

Please comment!Embarrassed

The following 117 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisahelilaila889inlwgeetsan1989sunitasth1kathrina7176star432maagisweetmelonNK4MSK.Naziaruchsweetynehaa9kasturi11asmi123krishna.ammyicycoolDancinFirefliesshalinikanagubhakbhartifanKavyaNaik123varshrmaan13579Semarnknonabebusakadafi-Elfin-bono_jostnadiyachillannie.shonapari_DDshruthiruchsAshgrashgirl000ReelyROSExxpinku04prachidalmiaAnny90april12neha512CuteTommymaaneetkimeetBluntlySpeakingmishtibLadyArwendimpzzBe.edgymyedward12nan_10s-o-m-m-i-em-g19Escapistbobbydolldoosheekadmg_roks_antarateri_susanmaanmishtitrishapanshimanshidhrashteeCythereaiqbals4everdreamy4everputht-mayur-sajan-jninavimaanujaanumuskaan_cute19BadGirlKisscyum321divya22TheBratbluedreamz953-SmexySmile-gangesegbNav2010krndrShimmerrd_sonianats0101mayaparidaisydee425_wallflower__Jyothi_Hanishadevimaaneetmaahi-Veritaserum-paponecon--Saavi--mrk-1sanu3108wajiha-1ambbihaAudiwaliabasicquestion1PaintedSkyesha143punjabi.princesalekhika20kooliiopop77jnawaz*Dakoo_Minzy*HansaNhinal_maaneet--Ratna--maanseersroopalikahkashansakinaLoquacious_AashCrazyCutesypickachudumasJunglebeetabby999.CookieMonster.

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
me! ahh!! LOL

THANK YOU!! for giving Maan a car!! i highly appreciate it!! TongueTongueTongue..ahh!! Sahil!! aww...he was a cutie...until he turned into one of the worst villans on KS DeadDead damned Ekta!! any way...lets not go there...speaking of 1 week old Anu...can you believe the baby is gonna be 1yrs old in a few weeks!! haw!! ShockedShockedShocked seems like it was just a short while ago when i got the call from bhabi at 2am to go watch the twins so she could go to the hospital...wow!! and now...we have another one on the way!! Di!! can you believe Di is preggers!? ShockedShockedShocked i almost fell out of my bed when she told me...did i tell you she sent her sonogram pics...omg...amazing let me tell ya!!aye haye...the "suniyeh"...just a question...you ever try that on Jij WinkWink...i can just imagine his reaction..he's gonna look around and be like...are you talking to me? ROFL...dude...the sleeping scene...classic Jani scene! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 17 January 2011 at 11:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bluedreamz953kooliio

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
hi..awsome update.
do continue plz.
thx.

Go to top