Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 15)

*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Part 6

When they both came on the bus.. some of the faces had looked familiar' they all looked at them' they had sensed something was different but didn't know what'then they realized that her maang was filled'. Haila' they were both married!!! No one said anything but people kept on peeking and glancing on!!!!!!

They had gotten their seat in the corner again'.. as no one was sitting there.. he had put the hand luggage on top and he told her to sit by the window' she had sat down and then he sat next to her''.

It was going to be a long 17 hours'. It was quiet as no one was saying anything'. And then' the little boy.. peeked in between the seats' and he saw Geet' he was thinking did I see her before?? And he remembered that he did!!! He had jumped on his seat!

Boy: Hi!!!!!!!

Maan: well.. look who we have here again!! how are you??

Boy: I am good!!!!! Hi Aunty!!!!!!!

He was waving his hand towards Geet! Geet slightly smiled

Geet: Hi!!!

Boy: Aunty said hi to me!!! Aunty said hi to me!!!!

Maan was laughing at this boy.. he was sooo cute!!!

Boy: This driver is so slow'.. he cant drive fast!!

Maan: well this is a bus' u cant drive too fast! We arent in a car!!

Boy: But still'. Its soo boring!!!

This boy was only 4 years old but wen he talked'.. oh man there was no stopping him!!!!

Boy: I know my abc's''.

Maan: really???

Boy: Yes I can sing them to!!!

Maan: let me hear it!!

Boy: A.. B'C'D'E'F..G..H..I..J'K' L'.NNNNNOP''.

Maan and Geet had a small smile on their face!!!! .. they knew what he was saying'. He was soo adorable'.

Boy: Ku (Q), R,' esh (S), T, U, V, dubble bu (W), Xsh (X), Y, and Z' now I know my abcs.. next time wont you sing with meeeeeeeeeeeeee'.

Maan clapped his hands'.

Maan: very good'.

Boy: Thank you!!!!

The mom told him to sit down'

Boy: Momma.. its soo boring' I am entertaining them!!! What do I do???

There was a DVD popped in.. and it was just of songs' the boy was dancing when it's the time to disco was playing''

Boy: Peety' momma peety'..

He had stood up and started dancing!

Boy: It's the time to disco!!!!!

That was his favorite song and he loved Preity Zinta'.

Boy: Uncle' look peety'..

Maan: Yes.. its preity Zinta'.

Boy: Yesh!!!! I wuv her.. she's my favorite'.

He was jumping up and down'. The boy could use that entertainment' as he was bored on the bus.. but not anymore''Maan was smiling at him and then he looked at Geet'. She had her head against the window'. And she had fallen asleep'. He knew she was uncomfortable'. But he didn't want to move her.. or else she might wake up'.

Little realizing'. She had shifted herself'and she put her head on his shoulder and he looked at her''. and he just let her sleep!!!!

Boy: Arre Uncle' aunty went to sleep????

Maan: yes! Aunty is tired'.. so lets let her sleep'..

And Maan had put his finger on his lips and said shhh.. and the little boy had copied him and said shh' and he sat back down on his seat'.. Maan was a little tired so he closed his eyes'. And went to sleep with Geet!!!

After 3 hours.. they had made a stop.. and everyone came down off the bus'. They got something to eat' Maan bought food for Geet and told her to eat'.. she had asked him to eat too'

Maan: Don't worry about me.. you eat!!!!!

Geet was looking at him!! He had given it to her and she ate a little bit'. Maan had bought a bottle water and gulped it down like anything'' the weather was a little hot'. And the sun was so bright' so he had his shades on'.

Maan: Do you need anything???

she nodded her no''. after 30 mins everyone came on the bus' and there they were again back on the road'. The little boy was getting agitated' and he stood back up again.. but his mom kept on telling him to sit down..

Boy: Momma.. no.. I wanna talk to them!! Please!!!!!!!

Mom: Don't keep bothering them!!!..

Boy: But I am not bothering them!!!!!!'. Uncle.. Aunty am I bothering you????

Maan: Of course not!

Boy: See' I am not!!!!

Maan: Here look come here''.

The little boy came out of his seat and came to them' and he picked him up and placed him on his lap'.

Maan: Okay so now' what do you want to talk about??

Boy: I don't know!!!

Maan: But u said u wanted to talk to us!!

Boy: Yeah'.but I don't know what??

Maan: Do you know how to spell??

Boy: Yes I do!!

Maan: Can you spell for me.. cat?

Boy: C.. A'T'.

Maan: Very good' Dog'

Boy: D' O'G'.

Maan: wow ur good!!!!

Boy was smiling!!! He was proud.. he was a good speller'.

Meanwhile' Dadi had called up Meera'. She was Maan's sister in law'. She was married to Dev'..They both wanted to come to the wedding but they couldn't as Meera gave birth to a baby girl 1 week ago'.

Dadi: Meera' listen' do I have news for you!!!!!

Meera: What happened?

Dadi: Maan got married!!!!!!!!!!

Meera: What?? How? Wen? Who??

Dev was looking at her' and he wanted to know what was happening!!!

Dadi: I know I couldn't believe it!!!!'.

She narrated the whole story to her'and Meera was like omg!!!! She couldn't believe it'.. Dev wanted to know' he was left out'. ..

Dadi: Now before they come' do 2 things for me'

Meera: Anything Dadi'.

Dadi: I want you to welcome them properly'.. and I want you to tell Maan to put the mangalsutra around Geet!!!!! You know that his mother Seema (Im making up a name I don't really know so lets call his mom Seema!) had bought one for wen Maan was going to get married.. so make sure!!

Meera: I will do it!!!!!!!

Dadi: Thank you!!!!!

Dadi was asking her how Anu (Dev's daughter) was doing'. And asked how everything was'. She talked to Dev and he was asking her what happened?

Dadi: Meera will tell you''

Dev: arre what are you two hiding?

Dadi: trust me u will be shocked'.. but it will be a good shock!!!!!!!

Dev: Okay!!!'..

They both had hung up!!!! Meera told Dev and he couldn't believe it!!!!!  Maan was married and under wat circumstances!!!!!

The bus had come to another stop' and they got down again!!!! '. Geet went to use the restroom.. Maan was standing there' and he was just stretching' the little boy was running around' and his mom was trying to stop him' as it was by the main road' and cars would be coming' Maan had grabbed him..

Maan: Be a good boy.. and don't run!!! The cars are coming its dangerous!!'.

Boy: Okay!!!!!

He put him down and the little boy sat and stayed in one spot'' Geet came out' and she was just standing there' Maan had gone to the bathroom' Geet was fixing her shawl.. and minding her own business'  she was looking at her wounds on her arms'. And she was remembering in her mind how it happened' and she just covered her arms again'.and then she saw Brij'. He had a mean face!!

She was frozen on the spot but it was her imagination!! He wasn't really there.. she was getting a little freaked out again!!!!! Then she saw him in the middle of the road' .. with a lighter in his hand'. She couldn't take it' and she closed her eyes'..Maan had come out'Then he saw Geet was standing in the middle of the road..and she didn't know that there was a car coming and was honking at her!!' she refused to think about anything or listen to anything'. she was lost in her thoughts!!! Maan had come running to her and he grabbed her out of the way ..

Maan: what the heck were you doing???? Werent you paying attention!!! What would've happened if anything happened to you!!!!!

Geet was looking at him!!!!! no one would care if anything happened to her.. who did she have in this world?? She had no family.. no one!!!

Geet: No one cares if anything happens to me''

Maan: who do u think u are of course I care about  you'your  ur my wife god daamit!!!!!!!!!!!

He shook her wen he said that and they were both looking at one another!!!!!!!

plz comment!Embarrassed

Edited by *Guli* - 17 January 2011 at 12:10am

The following 117 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisahelilaila889dpurvainlwgeetgaberscarce05san1989sunitasth1kathrina7176star432maagibacktodecembernehaa9sweetmelonmishtikhuranakasturi11krishna.asmi123tellycrazywifey90shalinikanagubhakbhartifannonabebubono_jostnadiyachillsakadafiParimishtybina_achiki143pari_DDReelyROSExxfarha623prachidalmiaapril12rashgirl000neha512preetymaaneetteju2292mishtibLadyArwenmysticangelCuteTommyEscapistbobbydolldoosheekaBe.edgymyedward12nan_10s-o-m-m-i-em-g19Rohini20shivangi783dimpzzdmg_roks_antaraNeetu2825maanmishtidhrashteeteri_susanbabygurl10js452anshimanshitanya_viCythereasweetie_pie..dreamy4everheermeher-SwaSan-putht-mayur-sajan-jBadGirlKissmaanujaanudivya22TheBratcyum321mausam19bluedreamz953gangesegb-SmexySmile-Nav2010krndrShimmerrd_sonianats0101daisydee425_wallflower_simi91maaneetmaahipaponeconbasicquestion1-Veritaserum---Saavi--ambbihasanu3108mrk-1Water.wajiha-1vrsharmapunjabi.princesesha143hinal_maaneetHansaNalekhika20kooliiojnawaz*Dakoo_Minzy*preethiarsroopalimaansee--Ratna--CrazyCutesydumaspickachuLoquacious_AashMadhuri53tabby999

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
me!!

you know...i forgot how colorful your updates are LOLLOL i remember when you used to use the whole rainbow in one update ROFL the good old days of KS *jaz day dreams*...speaking of which...guess what i found! the old KS tapes!! LOLLOL KS party babeji!! Wink

the boy on the bus..Preti Zinta pe fida Shocked besharam these kids i tell ya! LOLLOLLOL...he he...Maan's mom Seema...for a second i was like...hey..is this LTL ff? LOLLOLLOL...and Meera/Dev have  a baby!? haw!? ShockedShockedShocked...and her name is Anu LOL speaking of which...did you know Anu from KS is on a new SOny show? LOLLOLLOL random..i know Tongue....aye haye...the famous "god damnit!" aaaah!! Jai Walia...i miss you!

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 17 January 2011 at 1:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bluedreamz953kooliio

mysticangel Goldie

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
akkuzzz Groupbie
akkuzzz
akkuzzz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Wow its superb. plz update soon!
ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
brilliant update
waiting 4 more
update soon
Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
OMG...... Awe he cared abt her....... Loved it....... Awesome
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
AWSOME YAAR..i thought you would stop with the previous update ,,thank god ..you continues ..its simply awsome 
bono_jostna Senior Member
bono_jostna
bono_jostna

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
very nice one................

Go to top